From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khed may refer to:
Names of several places and administrative divisions in the India:
- Khed, Ratnagiri, in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra
- Khed, Satara, in Satara district, Maharashtra
- Khed taluka, the administrative division of Pune district, Maharashtra
- Rajgurunagar (Khed), is a census town in Pune district in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- Khed Shivapur, a village in Pune district, Maharashtra
- Khed, Rajasthan, an ancient village in Barmer district, Rajasthan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.