No. 79 Minnesota Vikings
|Date of birth:May 7, 1990|
|Place of birth: Beaumont, Texas|
|High school: Beaumont (TX) Monsignor Kelly|
|NFL Draft: 2012 / Round: 7 / Pick: 215|
|Debuted in 2012 for the Miami Dolphins|
|Roster status: Active|
Career NFL statistics as of 2013
Kheeston Randall (born May 7, 1990) is an American football defensive tackle for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. Before signing Nov. 5th 2013 with Cincinnati, Randall had played for the Miami Dolphins. He was signed by Minnesota on January 22, 2014.He played college football at Texas. He is considered one of the best defensive tackle prospects for the 2012 NFL Draft.
Randall was born in Beaumont, Texas and played high school football at Monsignor Kelly Catholic High School under assistant coach Frank Middleton, former NFL offensive guard. Randall was two-time all-state and led the team to a 9-1 record and a berth in the regional finals. He also played basketball and threw the shot put.
Randall attended the University of Texas at Austin from 2008 to 2011. During his career he started 35 of 47 games, recording 98 tackles and four sacks. He started all 25 games during his last two seasons. In 2011, the 6-foot-4, 293-pound Randall recorded five tackles for losses, 34 tackles, eight quarterback hurries and one sack. In 2012, he recorded 21 tackles for losses, 98 tackles (49 solo) and four sacks.
Randall signed with the Cincinnati Bengals on November 5, 2013.
- NFL Draft Scout
- "Kheeston Randall". ProFootballWeekly. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "KHEESTON RANDALL". ProFootballWeekl0079. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "KHEESTON RANDALL". Miami Dolphins. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- "Miami Dolphins 2012 Draft Grade - Kheeston Randall". SBNation The Phinsider. Retrieved October 9, 2013.
- Rogers, Justin (October 2, 2013). "Detroit Lions work out pair of defensive linemen". Mlive.com. Retrieved October 30, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kheeston Randall.|