Khirbet ar-Ras al-Ahmar
|Khirbet ar-Ras al-Ahmar|
|• Arabic||خربة الراس الاحمر|
Khirbet ar-Ras al-Ahmar is a small Palestinian village in the Tubas Governorate of the West Bank. The village is located in Area C of the West Bank, and Israel has designated it a closed military zone for weapons training. As of mid-2010, the village had 195 residents.
- McCarthy, Rory (15 June 2009). "Report highlights increasing Israeli demolitions of Palestinian homes". The Guardian. Retrieved 13 February 2014.
- "Tubas Governorate Statistical Yearbook No. 3". Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. April 2011. p. 54.
- SWP map 12, IAA
- SWP map 12, Wikimedia commons
- Kh ar Ras al Ahmar Profile, ARIJ
- Kh ar Ras al Ahmar (Fact Sheet), ARIJ
|This Asia location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|