From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kho may refer to:
|Look up Kho or kho in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Kho (cooking technique), a cooking technique in Vietnamese cuisine through listed cooking recipes
- Kho (costume) (or Bakhu), a traditional outfit worn by Bhutia, ethnic Tibetans of Sikkim
- Kho kho, an Indian and Pakistani sport played by teams. It is one of the two most popular traditional tag games of South Asia
- Kho-Bwa languages, also known as Bugunish and Kamengic
- Kho Wang District, is a district of Yasothon Province in northeastern Thailand
- Kho Mu people, known as Khmu people, Khmu (also referred to as Khamu, Kammu or Kemu) were the indigenous inhabitants of Laos and their inhibitions spreading from the Northern
- Kho Phi Phi, Phi Phi Islands
- Don Kho, Don Kho is a small island in the Mekong River
- Kho-kyin, Kho-kyin is a village in Bhamo Township in Bhamo District
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.