From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khoi may refer to:
- The common name of Siamese Rough Bush, Streblus asper Lour
- The Khoikhoi people
- San who speak various other Khoe languages
- Khoy, a city in Iran
- Khoy County, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Influential Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Abul-Qassim Khoei (also spelled Grand Ayatollah Abul-Qassim Khoi)
- KHOI (FM), a radio station (89.1 FM) licensed to serve Story City, Iowa, United States
You may be looking for:
- Koi, a type of ornamental domesticated fish commonly kept for decorative purposes in outdoor ponds
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Khoi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.