From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Khorasan may refer to:
- Greater Khorasan, a historic region which lies mainly in modern-day Iran. It was previously known as Parthia; later, during the Sassanid era, it was changed to Khorasan.
- Khorasan Province, a pre-2004 province of Iran, subsequently divided into:
- Khorasan, Kurdistan, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Khorosan, alternate name of Sain Qaleh, Iran
- Khorasan wheat, a wheat variety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.