|Chancellor||President Abdul Hamid|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. Dr. Md. Fayek Uz Zaman|
Khulna University (Bengali: খুলনা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়) is a public university in Bangladesh. It is situated at Gollamari, Khulna, Bangladesh, by the river Moyur, beside the Khulna-Satkhira highway. The academic programs of Khulna University started on 31 August 1991 with only 80 students in four disciplines. Khulna University has 22 disciplines under five schools and one institute. It is the only university in Bangladesh where student politics is not allowed.There is also no session jam which has created a stable facility of study. Students passing Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) examination are very much interested in their admission in Khulna University for this politics-free, session-jam free environment. Khulna is an administrative Division as well as the third largest metropolitan city in Bangladesh. The Mongla Sea Port, the Shipyard, the Bangladesh Naval Base are in Khulna. Khulna is well known as industrial city and famous for the Sundarbans.
- 1 History
- 2 Aims and objectives
- 3 Academic program
- 4 Schools
- 5 Disciplines
- 5.1 Agrotechnology Discipline
- 5.2 Architecture Discipline
- 5.3 Bangla Language and Literature Discipline
- 5.4 Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Discipline
- 5.5 Business Administration Discipline
- 5.6 Chemistry Discipline
- 5.7 Computer Science and Engineering Discipline
- 5.8 Development Studies Discipline
- 5.9 Economics Discipline
- 5.10 Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline
- 5.11 English Discipline
- 5.12 Environmental Science Discipline
- 5.13 Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology Discipline
- 5.14 Forestry and Wood Technology Discipline
- 5.15 Institute of Fine Arts
- 5.16 Mathematics Discipline
- 5.17 Pharmacy Discipline
- 5.18 Physics Discipline
- 5.19 Soil Science Discipline
- 5.20 Sociology Discipline
- 5.21 Statistics Discipline
- 5.22 Urban and Rural Planning Discipline
- 6 Institutes
- 7 Degrees offered by KU: At a Glance
- 8 Central library
- 9 Student accommodation
- 10 References
- 11 External links
In 1974, the Kudrat-e-Khuda Commission stated the importance of establishing a public university in Khulna Division in its final report. The government finalized the programme of establishing a university at Khulna on 4 January 1987 and eventually the Khulna University Act was passed in the Bangladesh National Parliament in July 1990. Distinctive law named খুলনা বিশ্ববিদ্যালয় আইন (The Khulna University Act, 1990) passed in the parliament empowers this university. Accordingly, the university started its formal inauguration of academic activities on 25 November 1991. URP is the most prominent discipline in this university.
- 1974: The importance of establishing a university in Khulna Division was first mentioned in the report of Kudrat-e-Khuda Commission.
- 1979: (November) The Cabinet of Ministers took the decision for establishing a technical university. The local people demanded a general university.
- 1985: The government formed two committees: Zillur Rahman Siddiqui Committee (for preparing academic and administrative programmes) and Mahbubuzzaman Committee (for the selection of site).
- 1987: (4 January) The government finalized the programme of establishing a university at Khulna on the basis of the reports of the above committees.
- 1988: (25 February) Nurul Islam, the then Divisional Commissioner, was appointed the Project Director for establishing the university.
- 1988: (2 August) Abdur Rahim, the then divisional commissioner, was appointed the project director. After him Prof. Dr. Md. Abdul Bari served as project director.
- 1989: (9 March) The then President Hussain Muhammad Ershad laid the foundation stone.
- 1989: (1 August) Prof. Dr. Golam Rahman of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) was appointed the project director.
- 1990: (June) The Khulna University Act 1990 was passed in Jatyo Sangsad.
- 1990: (31 July) The Khulna University Act 1990 was published in gazette form.
- 1991: (August) Project director Prof. Dr. Golam Rahman was appointed the first vice chancellor.
- 1991: (3 August) First orientation was held.
- 1991: (31 August) The academic programme of the university started.
- 1991: (25 November) The academic programme was formally inaugurated by the then Prime Minister Begum Khaleda Zia.
- 1993: (23 August) Prof. Dr. Golam Ali Fakir of Bangladesh Agricultural University (BAU) was appointed the second Vice Chancellor.
- 1997: (10 April) The first convocation was held.
- 1997: (23 August) Prof. Dr. Nazrul Islam of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) was appointed the third vice chancellor.
- 2001: (14 February) The second convocation was held.
- 2003: (9 March) The first senate meeting was held.
- 2010:(28 December) The fourth convocation was held.
Aims and objectives
- To impart general and technology-based and need oriented higher education befitting the age
- To generate the skilled based manpower in order to exploit, utilize and conservee resources for sustainable development of the region and the country as a whole, keeping the process and impact of the globalization in mind
- To offer the quality education and to maintain the highest academic standard in line with the international standard of education
- To undertake fundamental and applied research in the relevant field of knowledge
- To produce capable manpower to contribute to fulfill the global demands by equitable participation
The academic program of the university commenced in August 1991 with four disciplines: Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Architecture, Business Administration (BA), and Urban and Rural Planning (URP).
In the following year, Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT) and Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology (FMRT) disciplines started their academic activities. Now there are 22 disciplines under five schools and one institute. The medium of instruction is English.
There are five schools in Khulna University which have 22 discipline:
- Life Science School
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Management and Business Administration
- School of Social Science
- Science Engineering and Technology School
Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) School
- Architecture (ARCH) Discipline
- Chemistry (CHEM) Discipline
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Discipline
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Discipline
- Mathematics (MATH) Discipline
- Physics (PHY) Discipline
- Statistics (STAT) Discipline
- Urban and Rural Planning (URP) Discipline
Life Science (LS) School
- Agrotechnology (AT) Discipline
- Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (BGE) Discipline
- Environmental Science (ES) Discipline
- Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology (FMRT) Discipline
- Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT) Discipline
- Pharmacy (PHARM) Discipline
- Soil Science (SS) Discipline
School of Management & Business Administration (SOMBA)
- Business Administration (BA) Discipline
Social Science School
- Economics (ECON) Discipline
- Development Studies (DS) Discipline
- Sociology (SOC) Discipline
Arts and Humanities School
- Bangla Language and Literature (BNL) Discipline
- English (ENG) Discipline
The sustainable development of Bangladesh is largely dependent on the balanced development of agriculture, which is the backbone of her economy. Manpower equipped with integrated knowledge in production, exploitation and conservation of agricultural resources as a whole is extremely essential for the country. In view of these Agrotechnology Discipline started its academic activities in 1996 with a production oriented course curriculum having provisions for field crops, horticultural crops, fisheries, agribusiness, livestock, agricultural extension as a whole integrated curriculum offering four years undergraduate course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. The Discipline has extended its academic platform and has already started enrolling students for MS in Agronomy, MS in Horticulture & PhD in Agronomy, Horticulture and some other major subjects of agriculture.
Architecture Discipline is 2nd architectural discipline in Bangladesh and one of the first 4 Disciplines opened at Khulna University, which formally launched its academic activities under SET School in 1991. The curriculum of Architecture provides the students with broad-based knowledge in various aspects of man, his society, his physical environment and the technological development round the world. The Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) program of the Discipline is designed for a period of five years, which is based on both theoretical and sessional works and strongly biased towards design and practice with emphasis on learning through doing rather than through instructions.
Bangla Language and Literature Discipline
Bangla discipline is one of the newest disciplines in Khulna University. It has been introduced in the academic year 2010-2011. It is offering B. A. Hons. in Bangla Language and Literature. An MS program will be introduced soon.
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering Discipline
Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering (the then Biotechnology) Discipline launched its academic activities in 1995 for the first time in the country in view of the universal applicability and usefulness of biotechnology in everyday life. The science and application of biotechnology has made tremendous strides, gaining ever increasing significance as a field of education and research through its important implications in the field of modern sciences. In 2003, the Discipline was renamed as "Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering" with a vision to improve quality of human life through Research and Development along with the applications of eco-friendly biotechnological and genetic engineering innovations. The Discipline is now offering four years professional B.Sc. degree in Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering and one year MS degree in Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering.
Business Administration Discipline
The introduction of Business Administration Discipline at Khulna University in 1991. The university is one of the pioneer institutions in Bangladesh to offer a 4-year bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA) (another is Jahangirnagar University in 1991). The School is devoted to advance, promulgate and patronize formal business education, training and research. The school is committed for the development of management practices in the country as well as in the South Asian region. This commitment is reflected through its active participation in management development forums namely AMDIB (Association of Management Development Institutions of Bangladesh) and AMDISA (Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia ). The regular arrangement of Management Training Program for the Bangladesh Naval Officers since 1995 is the evidence that justifies the commitment. This school introduced regular MBA program in 2002. The School has also introduced the EMBA program at the beginning of the year 2005 to cater to the needs for the business executives of the region to be better equipped with the knowledge of business. The academic program such as, BBA, MBA and EMBA are designed to meet the present needs and responsibilities of business managers.
This discipline starts in academic session 2009–2010. It has B. Sc. (Hons.) in chemistry program. Soon it will introduce M. Sc. in Chemistry program.
Computer Science and Engineering Discipline
In 1991, Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) Discipline of Khulna University (KU) started its academic activities with only 20 undergraduate students in Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering, in short B.Sc.Engg.(CSE) program. Since then, around 600 undergraduate students (of 17 batches) graduated from this Discipline. A perfect 100% proud graduates are working in different government and private organizations as well as in teaching professions in home and abroad. CSE Discipline is taking 40 students at the undergraduate level in each year.
With the support from the Ministry of Science and Information Communication Technology, CSE Discipline has been conducting Post-Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGD-IT) program since 2001. The Discipline has already achieved its target by producing around 200 PGD-IT Professionals.
In 2011, CSE Discipline has stepped into wider arena by introducing M.Sc.Engg.(CSE) degree. Students of M.Sc.Engg.(CSE) will benefit from the memorandum of understanding between CSE Discipline of Khulna University and Department of Computer Science of University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Students of CSE has operated a computer club named Club for Updated Search on Computer (CLUSTER). CLUSTER arranges seminar, programming contest and publishes IT magazines.
Development Studies Discipline
Khulna University is the second public university in Bangladesh which offers Bachelor of Development Studies BSS (Hons.) program. Development Studies Discipline offers a four-year BSS (Hons.) in Bachelor of Development Studies under Social Science School. This discipline has been introduced in academic year 2011-2012. Development Studies Discipline is taking 40 students at the undergraduate level in each year. There are two batches under Bachelor of Development Studies BSS (Hons.) program. 1st batch of this discipline is known as DS'12.
Development Studies Discipline has Bachelor in Development Studies and Masters in Development Studies programs.
The curriculum of this discipline has been framed by blending both theoretical and practical courses. The discipline is offering four years Bachelor of Social Science (Hons.) in Economics degree, two years Masters in Economics degree and two years Masters in Development Studies.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline
Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline was first offered in 1997 under School of Science, Engineering and Technology (SET) of Khulna University. This discipline is the first of its kind in Bangladesh (i.e., it is the first discipline in Bangladesh that offers undergraduate degree Electronics mean of communication subjects as well as Electronics). Beside regular study curriculum it conducts a project fair every year at the world telecommunication day. The students bring their electronics based projects in the fair. Among them best ones are selected and rewarded. This discipline has a seminar library, a digital electronics lab, an electrical lab, an analog communication lab, a digital communication lab, a biomedical engineering lab, a computer lab, Microwave and Antenna lab.
ECE discipline offers a four-year BSc. Engg. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Till 2011, 12 batches have been successfully completed their studies. In April 2012, ECE discipline has announced its MSc Engg. in ECE program with two focuses on a) Electronics and b) Communication Engineering.
Students of ECE has operated a club named "ROUTER" for Updated Search on ICT Based Technology. ROUTER arranges seminar, Project Fair, and publishes ICT based magazines in Every year. ROUTER is the club of the students of Electronics & Communication Engineering Discipline of Khulna University. Which elaborates as "Roaming Over the Universe Through Electronic Roadway." The theme line of the club is "In search of a new frontier."The constitution of this club is designed by the " ad hoc" committee according to the decision of the general meeting of ECE discipline on 4 April 2002 AD. The constitution was formed on 11 July 2002.
Khulna University is a general university that has shortly included English Literature and Language in its curriculum. English Discipline came into existence in 1998, but the academic activities started from 1999. At the very beginning, university authority felt a necessity to establish a Language Centre to relish the curriculum needs of the students. Later, to give the efforts a full scale, English Discipline is brought into its existence. This discipline aims at the exalted study of culture, society and literature and the proper contribution to other discipline's courses. In Bangladesh, English Literature is a celebrated curriculum preferred by the students, and English Discipline of Khulna University has given a dimension to this study. This discipline is GPA-oriented, it maintains a very up-to-date curriculum, and tries to contribute through its theoratical basics and practical orientations to students.
Under Arts and Humanities School, English Discipline offers one undergraduate and two postgraduate programmes; one of the two MAs is MA in English, with up-to-date courses in contemporary literature in English, linguistics, and literary theory; the other is MA in English Language that teaches current theoretical and practical courses in English language and linguistics.
Environmental Science Discipline
Environmental Science as an undergraduate teaching programme is relatively a new one in this country. Khulna University, in its pioneering attempt, opened this Discipline in 1997 and developed a multidimensional, interdisciplinary curriculum related with science, engineering and technologies as well as socio-economy and managerial aspects of environment. To achieve the objective for a holistic approach on teaching and research in the discipline, faculties have been drawn from diverse areas of knowledge and expertise. Such areas of expertise are physical, chemical and biological sciences, engineering and technology, socio-economics and management. The discipline offers four years undergraduate (Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science) and one and half years postgraduate (Master of Science in Environmental Science) degrees and offers a PhD programme.
Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology Discipline
The greater Khulna region, the south west part of Bangladesh has been characterised by a unique blend of aquatic habitats; fresh, brackish and marine waters supporting a wide diversity of biological and physical resources. Situated a few kilometres away from the Bay of Bengal this region is blessed with Sunderbans, the world largest mangrove forest crisscrossed by numerous creeks and canals.
Understanding the potential of such resources to the prospects of the country, the Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology Discipline was established in 1992 with a mandate to establish an avenue for research and academic programs in all aspects of fisheries for the second time in the country after Chittagong University. Chittagong University introduced Undergraduate and Postgraduate level education in Marine Science under the Institute of Marine Science and Fisheries (IMSCU) in early seventies . Over the last fourteen years the FMRT Discipline has experienced substantial growth resulting in an international reputation for training and research in a number of areas, particularly with respect to coastal aquaculture and mangrove ecosystem.
The course followed in the Discipline is a multifaceted one having provisions for education in biology, ecology, culture and post harvest fisheries. The course, in addition, involves socio-economics, statistics, GIS and remote sensing, computer application etc. The teaching staffs of the Discipline possess specialised knowledge in the areas of fish biology, marine science, aquaculture, fisheries management, genetics and fish breeding, ecology, oceanography and post harvest technology. With all the expertise and facilities that have gone into formulating a balanced fisheries curriculum, the graduate of the FMRT Discipline themselves are worthy for the development of integrated and sustainable fisheries in the country. The Discipline has been on steady growth with manpower being trained from overseas and new facilities being added. Considering the demands of the sectors and having been attained the threshold of expert capabilities, the FMRT Discipline is now preparing to launch Ph.D. course in addition to B.Sc and M.S. ones being offered.
Forestry and Wood Technology Discipline
After the Institute of Forestry and Environmental Sciences of Chittagong University Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT) Discipline of Khulna University launched its academic activities in 1992, offering a four-year Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree in Forestry and a one-year Master of Science (MS) degree in Forestry with a balanced curriculum that imparts the students a broad-based knowledge on forestry to meet the future challenges of forestry and environmental issues of the country and the globe as a whole.[clarification needed] In Bangladesh, with high population pressure and rapidly declining forest resources, there is an urgent need to conserve environment and forest resources. For sustainability of the resources along with the maintenance of the environment, it is imperative[according to whom?] to develop forest resources and ensure optimum use of the available resources. The discipline is close to the world’s largest single-tract mangrove forest, Sundarbans, and the forest-deficient northern region of the country where forest extension and social forestry programmes are increasingly realized. Given this geographic consideration, the specific mission of FWT Discipline in education and research stresses on mangrove forestry, social forestry, forest management, forest tree improvement and wood science and technology along with due and balanced thrust on core forestry areas.
Institute of Fine Arts
Khulna University bears the legacy of a century old art educational school in Bangladesh. The institute enjoys the unique distinction of being the only seat of art excellence in art education in the southern part of Bangladesh. General Information Institute of fine arts, Khulna University offers 4 years undergraduate courses leading to the Bachelor degree of Fine Arts (BFA). At present, there are three departments:
1) Drawing and Painting,
2) Print Making and
The Mathematics (Math) Discipline was opened from the academic session 1998–99, offering four years undergraduate course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Mathematics, abbreviated as B.Sc. (Hon's) in Mathematics and Masters of Science in Applied Mathematics abbreviated as M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics.
Most of the present day medicines are directly or indirectly obtained from plants of local origin and those of the Sundarbans, a large source of medicinal plants. Some of the reported medicinal plants enjoy their use in the herbal preparation. But most of the plants need to be scientifically evaluated. To this end, Pharmacy Discipline started its academic activities in 1997 under Life Science School offering a four years Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons.) degree with an aim of proper evaluation of the plants of medicinal value available in the mangrove forest as well as of medicinal plants in the native southern region.
This discipline starts in academic session 2009–2010. It has B. Sc. (Hons.) in Physics program. Soon it will introduce M. Sc. in Physics program.
Soil Science Discipline
Started in 1999, Soil Science Discipline is the last discipline of Life Science School with a single domain, soil: the only irreplaceable resource of the earth. The course and curriculum of this Discipline were designed to provide its graduates a thorough knowledge in the field of Pedology, Soil Physics, Soil Chemistry, Soil Biochemistry, Soil Microbiology, Soil Ecology, Soil Mineralogy, Soil Survey, Land Evaluation, Soil Conservation, Sustainable Land use, Watershed Management, Irrigation & Drainage Technology, Groundwater Hydrology, Agronomy, Soil Fertility, Plant Nutrition, and Soil Management. Thus, the discipline has a promise to produce competent graduates to face future challenges of utilization, conservation and management of this resource. The Discipline offers four years undergraduate programme leading to the B. Sc. (Hons.) in Soil Science degree. In 2008, a Masters programme was started.
Sociology has become an integral part of teaching in all areas of knowledge, as it is established that knowledge about society is essential to develop and apply one’s full potential. Started in 2003, Sociology is one of the youngest disciplines of Khulna University under the Social Science School. The discipline is offering four years Bachelor of Social Science (B.S.S.) Honors in Sociology degree as well as 1 years Masters of Social Science (M.S.S.). This discipline is engaged in producing trained sociologist and studying society scientifically. It also teaches students of almost all other disciplines of Khulna University to fulfil their course requirements.
Statistics Discipline started its operation in academic year 2011-2012. It is operation B. Sc. (Hons.) in Statistics. Soon it will introduce M. Sc. in Statistics program.New professor and Associate prof. faculty are invited strongly.
Urban and Rural Planning Discipline
The physical environment is the platform of all human activities, to accommodate which it is constantly been modified in order to ensure social desirability, economic feasibility, and ecological sustainability of human intervention, the need for planning for the built environment, ranging from a narrow lane to a large region is an unquestionable. In the backdrop of scarcity of land and other resources and high product of mutually interacting social, political, cultural, economic and technological factors needs skilled planners for managing it and guiding its change in desired direction.
The Urban and Rural Planning (URP) discipline the earliest academic discipline in the country to in part planning education at under graduate level, was established in Khulna University in 1991 with a view to producing qualified planners. It is one of the four disciplines with which Khulna University started its academic programme. The urban and rural planning discipline offers a four years undergraduate degree in urban and rural planning.
This discipline is now offer master’s degree programme in urban and rural planning.
Urban and rural planning discipline at a glance
- Degree programs: BURP, MURP, PhD
- Laboratories: Geographic Information System (GIS), Remote Sensing (RS)
- Library: Seminar Library
- Research Center: Planning and Development Research Center (PDRC)
- Discipline Journal: Plan Plus
- Khulna University Planners Alumni
- The Institute of Fine Arts started in academic session 2009–2010. Now it offers Bachelor of Fine Arts (abbreviated as BFA) in three concentrations:
1. Drawing and Print making. 2. Painting. 3. Sculpture. soon it will launch Master of Fine Arts (MFA).
- Institute of ICT
The institute of Information and communication technologies will start operation shortly.
Degrees offered by KU: At a Glance
School of Life Science
- Agrotechnology Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc., PhD
- Biotechnology Discipline -> BSc., MSc., PhD
- Environment Science Discipline -> BSc., MSc., PhD
- Fisheries and Marine Resource Technology Discipline -> BSc., MSc., PhD
- Forestry and Wood Technology Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc, PhD
- Pharmacy Discipline -> B. Pharm., M. Pharm.
- Soil Science Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc., PhD
School of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Architecture Discipline -> B. Arch., M. Arch.
- Computer Science and Engineering Discipline -> BSc. Engg.(Accredited by Institute of Engineers,Bangladesh,The second discipline in Bangladesh offering Engineering Degree in CSE), MSc. Engg., PGDIT
- Chemistry Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc. (Proposed)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering Discipline -> BSc. Engg., MSc. Engg.
- Mathematics Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc., PhD
- Physics Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc. (Proposed)
- Statistics Discipline -> BSc. (Hons.), MSc. (Proposed)
- Urban and Rural Planning Discipline -> BURP, MURP, PhD
School of Management and Business Administration
- Business Administration Discipline -> BBA, MBA, MBA (Evening), Defense MBA
School of Social Science
- Economics Discipline -> BSS (Hons.), MSS, PhD
- Social Science Discipline -> BSS (Hons.), MSS, PhD
- Development Studies Discipline -> BSS (Hons.), MDS, PhD
School of Arts and Literature
- English Discipline -> BA (Hons.), MA, PhD
- Bangla Discipline -> BA (Hons.), MA, PhD
Institute of Fine Arts
- IFA offers BFA degree.
Khulna University Central library was established in 1987. Before, it was housed at Academic Building I, D block. The present library room has a total floor space of 5,000 sq. ft. (approximately 465 sq meters). The library shifted in its own building now. The reading room has accommodation for 125 students, 25 teachers and research scholars working simultaneously. Khulna University library has a total collection of 24,845 reading materials, including nearly 22,645 books, more than 200 bound volumes of journals. The university library has been taken under computer network and all the necessary arrangements have been made for communication with different national and international university and institutions through Internet.
The library is linked with the Automation and Networking of Science Technology Libraries in Bangladesh (BANSLINK) a pilot project of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh National Scientific and Technical Documentation Center (BANSDOC) is the executing agency of the Project. Khulna University also linked with Bangladesh Education and Research Network. (BERNET) Project organized by University Grants Commission (UGC), Bangladesh.
The central library is a wi-fi hotspot and students can surf the internet with very high bandwidth.
Khulna University has three halls of residence for the students. Two more student Halls (One for male and another for female) are under process:
- Khan Jahan Ali Hall (Male Students)
- Khan Bahadur Ahsanullah Hall (Male Students)
- Aparajita Hall (Female Students)
- New male students Hall (Under construction)
- Second female Hall (Under process) 
- Khulna University Official Website
- Khulna University Students' Community
- Business Administration Discipline