From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Khyber may refer to:
- The Khyber Pass, a mountain pass that links Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- The Khyber Agency, part of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan.
- The Federally Administered Tribal Areas, an administrative unit of Pakistan.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a province of Pakistan
- The Khyber Mail, a daily newspaper that used to be published from Peshawar in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan.
- Carry On... Up the Khyber, a film released in 1968, as part of the Carry On series.
- Up the Khyber, an instrumental song by the rock band Pink Floyd, released in 1969.
- The underworld in the Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting of Eberron.
- The oasis of Khaybar, which lies to the north of Medina in Saudi Arabia.
- The Battle of Khaybar, which was fought in 629 CE in the oasis of Khaibar.
- The Kaiburr crystal, a fictional archaeological relic in Star Wars.
- The Khyber, a multipurpose arts centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- The Khyber Arts Society, which operates the Khyber Institute of Contemporary Art at the above arts centre.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.