|Type||Satellite television network|
|Availability||Asia, Middle East, Europe, Australia|
|Owner||Kamran Hamid Raja|
Khyber News is a satellite television station in Pakistan, which was launched in August 2007. The channel broadcasts 24 hours a day, providing news, current affairs programs and informative programs to the Pashtun population of Pakistan and Afghanistan as well as those living in the Middle East, Europe, and Australia. Unlike most TV stations in Pakistan, Khyber News programs are only in Pashto language and English language.
The main office of Khyber News is located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It also has smaller regional offices in the cities of Peshawar, Karachi and Quetta in Pakistan as well as in Jalalabad, Kabul and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Dubai.
Khyber News is watched in more than 56 countries, the lone electronic magazine of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Afghanistan.
- Kamran Hamid Raja, Chief Executive Officer
- Mubarak Ali, Controller News & Current Affairs
- Hamid Shamshad, Director P&D and Programs
- Muhammad Zubair Ali, General Manager-Presentation
- Asim Qureshi, General Manager-Programs
- Saqib Butt, Manager Presentation
- INTELSAT-10 at 68.5°E (Formerly PANAMSAT-10)
- Downlink Frequency: 3803 MHz
- Polarity: Horizontal
- FEC: 3/4
- Symbol Rate: 5100
|This Pakistani television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|