From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kickback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kickback may refer to:
- Kickback (bribery)
- A firearm's recoil
- Chainsaw kickback, where the force on the chainsaw's blade propels it back towards the user
- The sports section of the long defunct Channel Four Daily
- A variant of the Blackwood convention in contract bridge
- Kickback (Transformers), a character from the various fictional Transformers universes
- The NATO reporting name for the Kh-15 (missile)
- Kickback (band), a French hardcore band
- Kickback (album), a collection of rare and unreleased material from the funk group The Meters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.