From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kickback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kickback may refer to:
- Kickback (bribery), a form of bribery
- The recoil from a firearm
- Kickback (chainsaw), when the force on the saw blade throws it back towards the user
- The sports section of the long defunct Channel Four Daily
- A variant of the Blackwood convention in contract bridge
- Kickback (Transformers), a character from the various fictional Transformers universes
- The NATO reporting name for the Kh-15 (missile)
- Kickback (band), a French hardcore band
- Kickback (album), a collection of rare and unreleased material from the funk group The Meters
- American English Slang for a tip given after a meal like at a restaurant or for Chinese delivery
- American English Slang for a get-together or party of close friends
- American English Slang for the state of being relaxed and chilled-out sometimes in the La-Z-Boy reclined position, reminiscent of the 1970s era colloquialism
- KickBack.no, a Norwegian cashback website.
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.