From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kid Dynamite may refer to:
- Mike Tyson (born 1966), a famous boxer nicknamed Kid Dynamite
- Lodewijk Parisius (1911-1963), a Surinamese/Dutch jazz musician known as Kid Dynamite
- Kid Dynamite (film), a 1943 film directed by Wallace Fox and starring The East Side Kids
- "Kid Dynamite" (song), the first single and lead track on Squirrel Bait's 1987 album Skag Heaven
- Kid Dynamite (band) a Philadelphia-based hardcore punk band
- Kid Dynamite (album), a 1998 eponymous album
- Nickname of J. J. Evans, a character played by Jimmie Walker on the American television show Good Times
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.