|Created by||Brett Morgen
Alan R. Cohen
|Voices of||Robert Evans
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||9 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Alan & Alan Productions|
|Original channel||Comedy Central|
|Original release||October 22, 2003– December 23, 2003|
Kid Notorious is an animated television series that aired for nine weeks (October 2003 to December 2003) on Comedy Central and is currently running on the UK version of Adult Swim. It starred Hollywood film producer Robert Evans as himself. Episode plots were often bizarre and absurdist in nature, featuring Evans as a James Bond type character. Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash also appeared on the show as himself. The show was directed by Pete Michels.
- Robert "Kid Notorious" Evans (himself), a playboy Hollywood producer who finds himself mixed up in bizarre and absurd situations but never loses his cool.
- Tollie Mae (Niecy Nash), Evans's loud and obese maid. Spends most of her time binge eating chocolate and lusting after Denzel Washington. Her catchphrase is "Not in my job description." Tollie Mae was named for Tollie Mae Wilson, who was Evans's housekeeper at the time of his marriage to Ali MacGraw.
- Alan "English" Selka (himself), Evans's long suffering butler. A running gag involves Puss Puss farting into his face. Voiced by Evans's real life butler, Alan Selka, who is reportedly very much like his character in real life.
- Puss Puss, Evans's beloved cat, who follows him wherever he goes; she plays chess and smokes marijuana. Puss has a hate-hate relationship with English which has included pistol-whipping, neck crushing, releasing flatulence into face and placing piranha in the sauna.
- Saul "Slash" Hudson (himself), the former lead guitarist for Guns N' Roses. As in real life, Slash is Evans's close friend and next-door neighbor.
- Donald Rumsfeld (Billy West), the United States Secretary of Defense at the time. He is depicted as a sidekick and poker buddy of Evans and Slash.
|1||Hip Hop to the Godfather||October 22, 2003||In order to best Sharon Stone's version of The Vagina Monologues, Evans produces a Broadway musical, rap-oriented version of The Godfather, but finds his life threatened when he casts Crips and Bloods as the Corleones|
|2||The F-You Soup||October 29, 2003||Evans and company travel to Asia to obtain yak milk needed for Slash's special soup|
|3||The French Take Woodland||November 3, 2003||Evans loses his home to Jacques Chirac in a poker game, and must win it back with the help of La Toya Jackson. To get the buy-in money for the game, Evans needs Francis Ford Coppola's new unproduced script.|
|4||Kill Kim Jong Il||November 11, 2003||Donald Rumsfeld tasks Evans with assassinating Kim Jong-il, but he finds himself conflicted when it turns out that Kim (a huge Popeye fan) is one of the world's greatest romantic comedy directors|
|5||The Nazi Party||November 18, 2003||One of Evans's friends is murdered by a fugitive Nazi, so Evans goes undercover as a Neo-Nazi to take revenge|
|6||Princess Serena||November 25, 2003||While at a party trying to get Leonardo DiCaprio to star in his newest movie, Evans falls for Princess Serena, the runaway wife of a Middle Eastern sheik, and must fend off her estranged husband's attempts to kill him while simultaneously raising the funds to finance the film.|
|7||Wedding Belles||December 9, 2003||Evans has to get pictures of Martha Stewart's buttocks in order to obtain his ex-assistant's sex tape from Hugh Hefner. Meanwhile, English schools Johnny Knoxville on how to be a butler.|
|8||Pilot||December 16, 2003||CIA officers enlist Evans and Puss Puss in a plot to assassinate Kim Jong-il. When Evans learns that the plot will entail the cat's death, he must rescue Puss Puss. Partially reworked later as Kill Kim Jong Il.|
|9||White Christmas||December 23, 2003||Inspired by a vision on the Mexican desert, Evans stages a Christmas telethon to save Tollie Mae's church. Guest stars Rob Schneider.|