Kidbrooke railway station
Location of Kidbrooke in Greater London
|Local authority||Royal Borough of Greenwich|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 May 1895||Opened|
|Lists of stations|
| London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
On the north side of the station is a bus turning and waiting area from which run the 178 and B16 services.
The station is on the Bexleyheath line, and was one of the original stations opened on 1 May 1895. The original station buildings have been replaced with more modern structures. On the west of the station is the short Kidbrooke Tunnel.
The typical off-peak service from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Charing Cross
- 2tph to London Cannon Street
- 2tph to London Victoria via Denmark Hill
- 2tph to Barnehurst
- 4tph to Dartford
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
- "London and South East" (pdf). National Rail Enquiries. National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original on 2009-03-06.
- "Station usage". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. 30 April 2010. Retrieved 17 January 2011. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kidbrooke railway station.|