|Genre||Science Fiction, Ecchi, Yuri|
|KIDDY GiRL-AND Pure|
|Written by||Hidefumi Kimura|
|Illustrated by||Yukari Higa|
|Published by||Kadokawa Shoten|
|Original run||26 March 2009 – 26 April 2010|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Keiji Gotoh|
|Original run||15 October 2009 – 25 March 2010|
|Written by||Hidefumi Kimura|
|Illustrated by||Hidefumi Kimura
Megumi Kadonosono (cover)
|Published by||Kadokawa Shoten|
|Imprint||Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko|
|Original run||1 March 2010 – 1 May 2010|
Kiddy GiRL-AND (キディ・ガーランド Kidi Gārando?) is a 2009 sequel to the science fiction anime series Kiddy Grade, created by gímik and Satelight and directed by Keiji Gotoh. The manga adaptation Kiddy Girl-and Pure (キディ・ガーランド ぴゅあ Kidi Gārando Pyua?), illustrated by Yukari Higa, ran in Comp Ace and was released as two collected volumes.
Twenty-five years after Éclair and Lumière, (from the flagship Kiddy Grade series), rescued the galaxy from destruction's doorstep, the GTO (Galactic Trade Organization), created after the defeat of the GOTT (Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs), act on behalf of universal peace by combating criminal activity. Their special ES division mirrored after the GOTT's ES (Encounter of Shadow-work) force, now includes publicly acknowledged ES member candidates. The series follows three such trainees, Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air as they work their way to ES membership.
Ascoeur (アスクール Asukūru?)
- Voiced by: Aya Uchida
- The protagonist of the series, born August 10, SC0363 (Star Century 0363). Relative to the series' predecessor Kiddy Grade, she retains elements of Éclair's personality: her recklessness and simple nature, in addition to being spastic and childish. While she and Q-feuille are ES member candidates, they are currently waitresses for the Touch & Go! cafe within the GTO headquarters. She is also known to have a strong love for pumpkin pudding, to the point she would break into the GTO to get some. Her special ability, "Push-Pull," is teleportation. She has inherited Trixie's ability to bend space. While powered-up by Di-air's kiss she is able to teleport further, faster and while carrying multiple bodies, however later on has shown she has gotten stronger with her ability to where she doesn't need to kiss Di-air to teleport other people. Her name is French for "have heart", shown where her pigtails are formed into the shape of small hearts. It is later revealed that her real name is Lieselotte and that Geacht'er is her biological brother, as they share the same rose birthmark, the thought of which has cause her to be very depressed. In episode 21, she freed Q-feuille from her brainwashed state through resonance amidst a kiss. (The resonance was strong enough to overpower "Geact'er's" ability.) In that same episode, Ascoeur's past was revealed. She, as Lieselotte, was a member of the Nouvlesse and was imprisoned with her brother in an experimental facility when the universe was to become a democracy; members of the Rosenburg family who committed genocide rather than be ruled under the commoners. When their powers first manifested right before she was about to be crushed, she ended up in a cryogenic chamber and was separated from her brother, however lost all of her memories up till that point.
Q-feuille (ク・フィーユ Ku-Fīyu?)
- Voiced by: Aya Gōda
- Her official date of birth is September 21, SC0372. She has qualities reminiscent of Lumière: her intelligence and serious nature, in addition to a heightened sensitivity to embarrassment. She also is an anime otaku, particularly of a Cardcaptor Sakura parody show, Card Getter Sakura. Like Ascoeur, she is an ES member candidate, but currently works as a waitress for the Touch & Go! cafe. Her special ability, "Parfum," is foresight, but is seldom used as it seems to be weak, leading her to rely on small Chocolate Bombs, small but powerful bombs that look like chocolate treats. However, with Di-air's kiss she is able to predict actions with precision. She has inherited Troisienne's ability to stop time. Though she should be sixteen-years-old, she reveals to Di-air that she is seven-years-old, like Di-air. Her name is from the French "Quatre Feuille" or "Four leaf", as in clover. It is later revealed that she was created only seven years ago by Eclipse, the former director of the GOTT, who died in the process. Later after overusing her Time Ability, she lost all of her memories and currently with the G Society. Shade later brainwashes her into believing she is Geacht'er's little sister. In episode 18, it is shown that Q-feuille's full name is Quatre Feuille IV Lumière; Eclipse, the former GTO director had planned to clone Éclair and Lumière she made three successful generations, but after creating Q-feuille with her quantum abilities Eclipse reached her limit and died leaving Q-feuille without a partner and no fourth generation of Éclair clones.
- While brainwashed, she takes up a more spoiled child like personality, and always likes to be pampered by her "onii-chan". She also refers to herself in the third person.
Di-air (ディア Dia?)
- Voiced by: Yumeha Takahashi
- She is a seven-year-old girl recruited as an ES member candidate, apprenticing under Ascoeur and Q-feuille. Her past is shrouded in a mystery even she does not know, but is implied it was a life of perpetual darkness. Although her hair seems adorned by red hair clips similar to that of Chi from Chobits which she can twitch them at will like ears. Her special ability allows her to increase the magnitude of other people's abilities, through a lips-to-lips kiss. She later displays the ability to both use Time and Space manipulation, how has yet been explained, though with her age it is believed she could be the reincarnation or clone of former GOTT director Eclipse.
T.A.M.A (タマ Tama?, Trial-type of Assemble-system & Multipurpose Automata)
- Voiced by: Norio Wakamoto
- A pocket-sized, lime-green creature whom befriends Di-air and terrorizes Ascoeur and Q-feuille when the trio are assigned to investigate the ruins of the GOTT headquarters. With Di-air's kiss, he was able to gather remnants of nanotechnology to shape-shift into a Genetech Beast. The trio bring him back to the GTO headquarters where Di-air wears him as a pochette. Though they omit his presence from the debriefing, Hiver knows and does not disapprove. He seems to have taken up the position of being Di-air's bodyguard, purposely kissing her to change into a GENETECH turtle to protect her from an attack.
GTO Higher Ups
Hiver (イヴェール Ivēru?)
- Voiced by: Kaori Mizuhashi
- The current Bureau Chief of the GTO (her name is French for "winter"). Hiver is the reincarnation of Pfeilspitze (Mercredi). She has shown the ability to travel through a dimensional door, which explains how she always seems to appear out of nowhere.
Sommer (ゾマ Zoma?)
- Voiced by: Itsuki Takizawa
- Chief Hiver's secretary. He appears to be very close to Hiver where he is rarely (if ever) away from her side. His name is German for "summer". Sommer is the reincarnation of Armbrust.
Trixie (トリクシー Torikushī?)
- Voiced by: Yuki Matsuoka
- Trixie was a skilled, energetic ES member, whom both Ascoeur and Q-feuille greatly admired. It was revealed that she could teleport like Ascoeur, however she was able to carry people and objects, something Ascoeur cannot currently achieve unless "powered up" by Di-air. Trixie was also able to deflect attacks by bending space around her. She is partners with Troisienne. Her unexpected death had a great impact upon Ascoeur and Q-feuille, as well as representing a change in tone for the series. On Trixie's tombstone is written Trixie III Éclair, when it is later revealed in episode 18 that Eclipse, the former GTO director, had attempted to clone Éclair and Lumière using her quantum abilities and that Trixie was the third generation of Éclair with her predecessors being Uniear and Duerry.
Troisienne (トロワジェイン Torowajein?)
- Voiced by: Yukana
- Troisienne was the quieter, more composed of the two but equally admired by both Ascoeur and Q-feuille, although arguably closer to the latter due to her otaku tendencies (which after revealing they are clones of each other suggests that it is hereditary). Her ability allowed her to literally stop time, but she was only able to do this a few times before becoming fatigued as it produced a great strain on her body. Like Trixie, her sudden and violent death had a great impact upon Ascoeur and Q-feuille, as well as representing a change in tone for the series. On Troisienne's tombstone is written Troisienne III Lumière, like Trixie, Troisienne was clone of Lumière created by Eclipse and is the third generation of Lumière with her predecessors being Uni-ace and Dionie.
Éclair (エクレール Ekurēru?)
- Voiced by: Ryōko Nagata
- She is seen in the prologue of the first episode, saving a planet from destruction. It is revealed she did so by freezing it and the surrounding space in time. It is later revealed in episode 18 that Eclipse had attempted to clone Éclair with her quantum abilities, she made three generations of clones (including Trixie) but died before making a fourth. She finally makes an appearance in episode 22, when the Space Time was removed by Geacht'er. After the universe was saved, they returned to the GTO as what appears to be receptionists. Despite Ascoeur not being her clone, they are similar in many ways from ability to personal quirks.
Lumière (リュミエール Ryumiēru?)
- Voiced by: Aya Hirano
- Lumière is the partner of Éclair. She is also seen in the prologue saving a planet from destruction. It is revealed she did so by freezing it and the surrounding space in time. It is later revealed that Eclipse had attempted to clone Lumière and made three generations of clones, the third being Troisienne and the fourth later revealed to be Q-feuille. She finally makes an appearance in episode 22, when the Space Time was removed by Geacht'er. After the universe was saved, they returned to the GTO as what appears to be receptionists.
Tweedledee (トゥイードゥルディ Tuīdurudi?)
- Voiced by: Natsuko Kuwatani
- Tweedledee is an ES member from the previous series, though appears to not have aged. It is revealed that in training, Ascoeur was assigned to her and her partner, Tweedledum. She is very competitive and has a strong sense of pride, as is shown when Ascoeur and Q-feuille infiltrated a booby-trapped GTO headquarters at night, and Tweedledee took it as a chance to test out the new intruder system. Tweedledee has the ability to control electricity and can create an effect similar to Lumière's "Puppet". She is able to communicate and even exchange bodies with her brother over great distances using an advanced form of twin telepathy.
Tweedledum (トゥイードゥルダム Tuīdurudamu?)
- Voiced by: Jun Fukuyama
- Tweedledum is an ES member from the previous series, and twin brother of Tweedledee. He is the calmer of the two, though has a sister complex and a malicious streak. He seems to dislike Ascoeur, most likely due to jealousy over his sister's attention from when Ascoeur was assigned to them for training. Tweedledum has the ability to control the magnetic fields around him, combining with Tweedledee to create a powerful gravitational force.
Un-ou (アンオウ Anou?)
- Voiced by: Akira Ishida
- Un-ou is an ES member from the previous series. He and A-ou are first seen in the prologue of the first episode, however only mentioned briefly before appearing in episode 7. Un-ou is the energetic, malicious of the two, balancing out his partner's quiet personality. It is revealed that in training, Q-feuille was assigned to Un-ou and A-ou. Un-ou's "Amazing" ability allows him to listen to the various life energies which allow them to track down their enemies. Though he is a guy, he has a penchant for dressing in women's clothing. He is also called tsundere by others.
A-ou (エイオウ Eiou?)
- Voiced by: Tetsu Inada
- A-ou is an ES member from the previous series, and partner of Un-ou. The older and more stoic member of the duo, A-ou (unlike his partner) has a stronger sense of honor and justice. He is also more of a pacifist and he often speaks in a profound and meaningful manner, giving him a rather preachy presence among other people. His ability, "Amplifier" gives him the ability to improve his visual perception tenfold, as well as to see the light of people's lives and how that dims when they die. He also uses the energy seen by Un-ou to increase the power of his physical attacks.
Mi Nourose (ミ・ヌゥルーズ Mi Nurūzu?)
- Voiced by: Minoru Shiraishi
- Mi Nourose is the very masculine looking chief of "Touch & Go!", the café Ascoeur, Q-feuille and Di-air work in, as well as the head of the dormitory. Mi Nourose has a penchant for cosplay, and is always seen in a different outfit. At the end of episode 24, Mi Nourose is revealed to be someone of importance as he's seen on top of a ship and has knowledge of the space-frozen time.
Alisa (アリサ Arisa?)
- Voiced by: Mai Aizawa
- One of the GTO receptionists, and frequent customer of "Touch & Go!" Alisa has quite a lively spirit and is a keen follower of dramas and yaoi.
Belle (ベル Beru?)
- Voiced by: Chika Horikawa
- One of the GTO receptionists, and frequent customer of "Touch & Go!" Belle often speaks common sense when things get out of hand.
Chevalier D'Autriche (シュバリエ・ドートリッシュ Shubarie Dōtorisshu?)
- Voiced by: Norio Wakamoto
- Chevalier D'Autriche is the adopted son of Éclair, Chevalier was reborn at the end of the Kiddy Grade series as a baby, He appears in episode 12 but his name was shortened to Che (シュウ Shū?). He revisits the planet every year where his mother is trapped in Frozen Space Time, leaving a wreath for her. At the end of the series he finally was reunited with Éclair.
G Society is a terrorist organization that claims themselves to be a nation. However, they are composed of descendants of the corrupt Nouvelesse (people who are desendences from Mother Earth) whom GTO (then GOTT) removed from power thanks to Éclair and Lumière. These people want revenge and are led by the mysterious Geacht'er, the self-proclaimed only pure-blood Nouvelesse. They also show no care for their own members, regarding the dead body of a man who voice disbelief towards Geacht'er as trash. Despite this they have considerable power over the universe's government, which lead to the temporary suspension of the GTO. Their Shadow Workers are ability-users who enforce their standards, mostly commoners with the exception of Letuchaia and Pauki, though none of the teams trust the other.
Geacht'er (ガクトエル Gakutoeru?)
- Voiced by: Satoshi Hino
- Geacht'er is the leader and founder of G Society whose goal is to dismantle the GTO. He projects a message to Aineias claiming that the GTO are corrupt and that his G Society will bring peace to the galaxy. His ability is to plant deadly roses onto targets. These roses are white before turning red while the victim is dying. After the death, the rose then turns black. He has also inherited the ability to manipulate time. Many of the G Society believe he is not who he claims to be, but are too scared to voice their thoughts aloud. It is later revealed he was the one who caused the incident 25 years ago, trying to destroy the universe and since then has created the G Society. It is later revealed he has done all of this in an attempt to destroy the universe again, though it is unknown if he used the Nouvelesse's hope to regain their title for his own gain. In episode 15, Geacht'er reveals to Ascoeur that she is his sister Liselotte and that his real name is Alfred, given that they share the same rose birthmark. Since then he seems to have become obsessed to have his little sister with him (which appears to border on an incestuous desire), something that has caused noticeable jealousy with his more devoted Shadow Workers like Saphir, Shade and Letuchaia. Despite his polite and kind personality, he is able to kill anyone in his way without a second thought. Also an interesting note, his most loyal Shadow Workers were the ones who were conscious when he saved them, as well as coming to their aid just when they needed him the most. He claims he has always been alone since his sister disappeared, and has shown to not hesitate to try to kill anyone who is no longer of use to him, this including his own followers or even rigging the G Society ship to explode, killing all 50,000 people on board (including Pauki and Letuchaia's grandmother) if Ascoeur didn't follow his plan.
- Composed of Saphir and Rubis who worked with the Royal Guard as assassins during when the Nobility ruled. However, after the GOTT made the universe a democracy they were imprisoned for 50 years before being sentenced to death. It was then where Geacht'er saved them. However, the universe became a democracy only 25 years ago, the time difference has yet to be explained.
- Saphir (サフィル Safiru?)
- Voiced by: Kaoru Mizuhara
- Saphir is a Shadow Worker of G-society, first appearing in episode 4 along with her partner, Rubis. Her ability allows her to create ice at will for attack and defense. Though she is the calmer of the two of her team, she can become very angry if someone insults Geacht'er. Despite her well manners she is a complete slob at home. She is also dating an unnamed man. She is given the nick-name "Ice-maiden." Saphir becomes one of the chief antagonists later on, as her loyalty to Geacht'er is so strong that she would even attack her partner Rubis to serve him when she now believes her to be a traitor. Her personality is later no longer the calm cold it once was, as now the plan is near completion she has shown another side, a sadistic love of war and death, seeming to be the only one from the very start of the three teams to know that the removal of Time Space will destroy the universe, and finds joy that all the "stupid people" will die and the chosen few will survive. This personality has even scared her former partner. She appears to have died when she fell into the energy filled planet.
- Rubis (リュビス Ryubis?)
- Voiced by: Fūko Saitō
- Rubis is a Shadow worker of G-society, first appearing in episode 4 with her partner Saphir, despite the fact she doesn't like cold temperatures. Her ability allows her to transform into a powerful feral form with extending claws. She also is immune to poison. She is given the nickname "Beast woman". After seeing the lengths Geacht'er would go without any remorse, she appears to have change sides and repeatedly helps Q-feuille's and Di-Air out. She is last seen in a hospital with a cast.
- Consisting of Torch and Shade, both who possess powers revolving around illusions. They used to be GTO ES Members before betraying them to join the G Society, however this was revealed to because of their corrupt director, who ordered to have them killed to cover up his corruption. They also have a habit of using their powers to become invisible and spy on girls. They are currently acting as Q-feuille's bodyguards while she is brainwashed into believing she is Geacht'er's little sister.
- Torch (トーチ Tōchi?)
- Voiced by: Kazuya Nakai
- Torch is a Shadow Worker of G-society, first appearing in episode 7 when he attacks Q-feuille, Trixie and Di-air. He uses "Illusions", attacking the three from a distance but making it appear is though he was right in front of them. Torch is very loyal to his partner Shade and has complete trust in him. It was later revealed that Torch and Shade were former ES members themselves before defecting to G Society. He is well known to be a womanizer, stating he likes to have a woman's company in bed. In episode 19 it is revealed that both Torch and Shade were in the police force and when they wanted to kill off Shade, Torch stayed with him and did not abandon him. In episode 19, even after Geacht'er brainwashed Torch asked him to kill Shade, Shade would rather kill himself as he does not like the idea of having partners fight each other. He is later attacked by Geacht'er when he disobeyed his order by the use of one of his roses, but is later revealed to have survived.
- Shade (シェイド Sheido?)
- Voiced by: Nobuo Tobita
- Shade is the partner of Torch, his abilities being similar, the only difference is that his illusions are implanted in the minds of his targets, giving the victim's eyes a purple and green color when under the effects. He is also able to read minds as well as brainwash people. He attacks Ascoeur and Troisienne, and seems to sees something special in Ascoeur. He apparently has somewhat of a rivalry with Saphir as shown in episode 11, most likely with their devotion towards Geacht'er, where they scowl at each other passing in the hall and Saphir causes to freeze part of the hall. In episode 19 it is revealed that both Torch and Shade were in the police force; when Shade learned something that could endanger both of them, he refused to tell Torch to prevent him from getting involved. When Torch asked Shade would comply to Lord Geacht'er's request to kill Torch, Shade does not answer him; the Geacht'er does give the order, Shade refused. He later goes after Torch when he is falling out of the space station, though used his powers on Geacht'er before doing so. He is later seen with Torch living a normal life. Shade also shares the same voice actor as Sinistra from the Kiddy Grade.
- Consisting of Letuchaia and Pauki, two young children. They are the only Nouvelesse Shadow Workers. They are cousins working as Shadow Workers as their service allows their grandmother to get high quality medical treatment.
- Letuchaia (リトゥーシャ Ritūsha?)
- Voiced by: Hiromi Konno
- Letuchaia, whose name comes from the Russian for bat (Летучая мышь, Letuchai͡a myshʹ) (where her shoes even have bat wings on them as well as a crest on her chest), is known as the "princess" of G Society and has a habit of using multiplication to express her feelings (I am 8 times more annoyed and so on). She acts all posh and snobbish and shows respect to only Geacht'er. She has a grudge against the GTO and its actions because her Nouvelesse grandparents were thrown out onto the streets. However, she has becomes extremely jealous over the fact that Q-feuille has taken her "little sister" position to Geacht'er, leading her to try to get rid of her. Her ability, Crazy Cracker, is to eject energy bolas from her fingers. She is Pauki's cousin. However, her loyalty to Geacht'er has seemed to have vanished after discovering the removal of Time Space was not going to be used for peace, and in fact used to destroy the universe, along with making sure Ascoeur followed his orders by threatening the lives of everyone on G Society, including her grandmother.
- Pauki (パウーク Paūku?)
- Voiced by: Megumi Matsumoto
- Pauki, whose name is Russian for spiders (Пауки́) (wearing a crest of a spider on his chest), is known as Letuchaia's "knight" and has the same ability as Letuchaia. He is very loyal to Letuchaia to an obsessive degree, highly suggesting he is in love with her. He also has a habit of answering Letuchaia's rhetorical questions, which causes her to scold him. He is Letuchaia's cousin. He later sides with the GTO along with his cousin, and seems to have gained a crush on Tweedledee.
Genetech Beasts (ジェネテックビースト jenetekkubīsuto?)
- Shape-shifting nanomachines originally developed by the labs at the GOTT, now used as weapons by terrorists. Traces of the technology litter the abandoned GOTT headquarters.
Core (コア Koa?)
- Voiced by: Mami Kosuge
- A secretive maid who first appears in episode 8, she is given special glasses from Letuchaia to spy on the other G Society ES Members and give the information to Geacht'er. Core share a voice actress with Kiddy Grade's Bonita. Whether this means anything or not remains unconfirmed.
- Letuchaia's Nouvelesse grandmother, she is sick with a currently unnamed illness and is currently residing at a hospital which she was able to get thanks to her grandchildren becoming Shadow Workers.
In October 2006 news of a Kiddy Grade sequel was announced, under the working title of Kiddy Grade 2 (キディ・グレイ?) (K-G.2), to be animated by asread (Shuffle! anime). A DVD containing a 7-minute preview of the new series was released on 2007-05-25 but nothing further was heard until, on February 26, 2009 it was re-announced under the new title Kiddy Girl-and (キディ・ガーランド Kidi Gārando?) along with news of a new manga adaptation, Kiddy Girl-and Pure (キディ・ガーランド ぴゅあ Kidi Gārando Pyua?).
The anime aired from autumn of 2009 until spring of 2010, and was produced by studio Satelight, based on a story by gímik. Set 50 years after the original series, Kiddy Girl-and introduced two new female protagonists, Ascœur (アスクール Asukūru?) and Q-feuille (ク・フィーユ Ku Fīyu?). The manga version, with story by Hidefumi Kimura and art by Yukari Higa (Shina Dark), is being serialized in the Comp Ace magazine, starting from March 26, 2009.
|#||Title||Original air date|
"Rakkī Aitemu" (ラッキーアイテム)
|25 years after Éclair and Lumière used their powers to stop the explosion of a planet, cadet partners Ascoeur and Q-feuille are working in the cafe of the Galactic Trade Organization’s main office on the planet Aineias. Ascoeur is a bit over-eager, naive, and clumsy while Q-feuille is the level-headed, yet hypersensitive one. On this particular day, Ascoeur gets into an argument with her manager over her wearing bloomers, and Ascoeur inadvertently takes them off right in front of GTO Chief Hiver. She goes on to realize that she accidentally took off her underwear as well, but before she can do anything about it, assassins who are after Chief Hiver show up. Ascoeur jumps into action and manages to defeat the assassins, but they then combine their armor into a mechanical dragon. Ascoeur’s attack on the dragon’s head causes it to go berserk, and she’s forced to ride it throughout the GTO building, causing tons of damage in the process. She’s eventually able to cut it in half, and the guards finish it off and go on to arrest the assassins. In the aftermath, Ascoeur and Q-feuille are scolded by Chief Hiver inside her ruined office, but ES members Trixie and Troisienne see promise in them.|
"Amai, Wana" (甘い、罠)
|After having gotten herself incredibly worked up over some pudding, Ascoeur finally gets her chance to eat it. Unfortunately, Q-feuille sneezes and causes a chain reaction that leads to the pudding spilling all over the floor. Determined to get some pudding, Ascoeur decides to raid the cafe kitchen, but to get there during the after-hours, she and Q-feuille have to overcome the security system upgrades that Tweedledee made. Q-feuille’s expertise and memory helps them get through most of the traps, but they are eventually faced with an army of Tweedledee dolls that soon overwhelm them. Q-feuille sacrifices herself so that Ascoeur can go ahead, but Ascoeur ends up tripping and falling into another trap. By the time the girls finally reach the kitchen, it’s already daytime, and the puddings have all been consumed.|
|03||"The Worst Compatibility?"
"Saiaku no Aishō?" (最悪の相性？)
|Ascoeur has recently developed a bit of a crush on Troisienne and wishes Q-feuille could be more like her. This fixation pisses Q-feuille off, and it develops into a full-blown fight after Ascoeur subsequently disrespects a collector’s item from an anime called "Card Getter Sakura" that Q-feuille loves. Their arguing keeps Alisa and Belle up all night, and as a result, their boss makes Ascoeur and Q-feuille fill in for their friends as front-desk receptionists the next day. Ascoeur and Q-feuille’s problems are set aside though when they encounter an injured man who needs to settle a draft in the next 10 minutes. Using their abilities, Ascoeur and Q-feuille are able to work together to find the right person to deliver this to, and they make it just in time. In the aftermath, the two girls reconcile, and Ascoeur is glad that Q-feuille is her partner. They learn later that it was actually Troisienne’s anime collector’s item that they found earlier, and, much to Ascoeur’s dismay, Q-feuille and Troisienne really hit it off.|
|04||"Babysitting Special Duty"
"Komori Tokumu" (子守特務)
|One day, much to their surprise, Ascoeur and Q-feuille find themselves assigned an actual mission: to babysit a special little girl named Di-air. Things go smoothly at first as the two get to know Di-air and become her friend, and they show her around GTO headquarters and take her outside to play. The problems begin when, while outside, the three are approached by the hostile duo Rubis and Saphir who are from the same group as the assassins from before. It turns out though that Rubis and Saphir are not after Di-air and had instead come to face Ascoeur and Q-feuille, and the two struggle against Rubis’ feral form and Saphir’s ice powers. Ascoeur in particular can’t make good use of her limited teleportation powers against Rubis, but the tides of battle turn after she gets a kiss from Di-air, and she’s suddenly able to use much more advanced techniques. Rubis and Saphir are eventually forced to retreat because GTO security finally shows up, and Ascoeur and Q-feuille report back to Chief Hiver. Despite the attack, Chief Hiver decides to continue to leave Di-air with them, and Q-feuille in particular wants to take care of the little girl.|
|05||"Ghosts of the GOTT"
"GOTT no Bōrei" (GOTTの亡霊)
|With Di-air now part of their team, Ascoeur and Q-feuille are given a mission to investigate the old GOTT building. Once inside of the place, Q-feuille is scared, and things only get worse for her when both Di-air and Ascoeur run off, leaving her by herself. The unfamiliar place, darkness, and weird noises really get to her, and she runs across what appears to be a shape-shifting monster. She’s able to escape from it and eventually finds Ascoeur, however there’s still no sign of Di-air. The two then make their way to a laboratory-like area, and they come across what appear to be the ghosts of Alv and Dvergr. The ghosts disappear though, and Di-air suddenly reappears, unconcerned and without a scratch on her. The girls don’t get much time to rest however because they are attacked by a mechanical-looking monster that Di-air identifies as a Genetech Beast. It can change forms, and Ascoeur and Q-feuille have trouble against it until Di-air kisses them both and powers them both up. They’re then able to defeat it and find out afterward that its real form is that of a small creature, and Di-air was playing with it all along. Di-air even decides to adopt it and brings it back with her to GTO.|
|06||"Suspicion of the Bureau Chief's Office"
"Kyokuchōshitsu no Giwaku" (局長室の疑惑)
|When Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air make a cafe delivery to Chief Hiver’s office one day, they find her acting strange. What’s more, Sommer is much closer to her than usual. Suspicious, the girls spy on the pair using Ascoeur’s teleport ability, and they find Hiver and Sommer having intense relations. When the two realize that the girls are there, they claim that they’re practicing some magic for the Christmas party, so the girls back off even though Q-feuille isn’t entirely satisfied with that answer. Sometime later, in an unrelated incident, Alisa takes the girls to a male voice actor cafe and reenact a yaoi version of a scene from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Akira Ishida, Jun Fukuyama, Nobuo Tobita, Tetsu Inada and Minoru Shiraishi play the cafe's voice actors. While there, Di-air kisses her pet Tama and transforms him into a bishōnen. When the guys who work there get jealous, they try to poison him, but that causes him to go berserk and destroy the place before reverting back to his normal form.|
|07||"The 2 we admire"
"Akogare no Futari" (憧れの２人)
|Trixie and Troisienne bring along Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air on a mission to uncover some warships being illegally manufactured for the G Society that’s been attacking GTO. They successfully assault the station where the warships are being made with Trixie and Troisienne’s own ship, and afterward, the girls board the station and split up into two groups to look for evidence against the G Society. Trixie, Q-feuille, and Di-air eventually run into a pair of the G Society’s own special ability users, Torch and Shade, though Shade soon departs to take care of Ascoeur and Troisienne. Torch’s attacks keep Trixie’s group on the defensive while Shade tries to keep Ascoeur and Troisienne from escaping the station before it explodes. Thanks to Ascoeur and Q-feuille’s abilities though, all the girls are able to make it out alive, and Torch and Shade get away with only one of the warships.|
"G Sosaeti" (Gソサエティ)
|While the GTO is preparing for its 25th anniversary event, elsewhere, the G-society is having a ceremony of its own. Led by the mysterious Gacktoel and his Shadow Workers - Torch, Shade, Rubis, Saphir, Letuchie, and Pauk - the G-society is made up of Nouvlesse who were thrown out of power thanks to the GOTT. On this day, they declare independence and set their sights on the GTO, particularly on Chief Hiver and the three elite ES member teams.|
"Kinen Shikiten" (記念式典)
|The GTO anniversary event is interrupted almost as soon as it begins by the sudden appearance of a giant image of Gacktoel. Torch and Shade are already there, and they use their powers to turn the GTO soldiers against the crowd. Gacktoel then deploys his own soldiers, so Chief Hiver has no choice but to send out the top ES members. While Un-ou, A-ou, Tweedledee, and Tweedledum face off against the enemy forces, Trixie and Troisienne cover up the giant image with smoke. Ascoeur and Q-feuille try to help as well, but after Un-ou and Tweedledum get hurt, it’s Trixie and Troisienne who come back to save the day. They appear to drive off all the Shadow Workers, but Gacktoel himself then uses the opportunity to strike down both Trixie and Troisienne. Realizing that they were dying, the two ask Ascoeur and Q-feuille to protect the future of the galaxy before they lose consciousness.|
|10||"The 2 who lived"
"Ikite Ita, Futari" (生きていた、２人)
|Ascoeur and Q-feuille have been depressed ever since the attack, and because G-Society’s ploy worked, the GTO is currently limited in how it can act. However, unlike Ascoeur and Q-feuille who feel now that they can’t do anything, Di-air remains upbeat and vows to become an ES Member. What’s more, Di-air has been noticing something in the distance and finally goes to investigate one day. It turns out to be G-Society spies, but because Di-air is alone, she can’t do much, and Tama can barely protect her. Fortunately, Ascoeur and Q-feuille come to her rescue, and their opponents respond by releasing several Genetech Beasts. These prove too much to handle until Di-air’s life comes in direct danger, at which point Ascoeur and Q-feuille suddenly find themselves able to use Trixie and Troisienne’s old powers. They are thus able to defeat the beasts and force their opponents to withdraw. Afterward, Ascoeur realizes that their bodies must remember how Trixie and Troisienne fought and that the two live on inside of them. She and Q-feuille regain their resolve to become ES Members, and sometime later, they are made into warrant ES Members by Chief Hiver.|
"Shadou Wākā" (シャドウワーカー)
|While Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air are getting briefed on the G-Society’s various Shadow Workers, over in the G-Society, Letuchaia and Pauki are visiting their hospitalized grandmother who is getting special treatment thanks to their status. Letuchaia reveals to their grandmother that she’s been collecting information on their fellow Shadow Workers by sending in a maid as a spy. This maid learned that Rubis eats a lot, tries to live life without waste and regret, and finds Letuchaia and Pauki bothersome. Saphir, on the other hand, keeps a messy room and returns home with hickeys on her chest. The maid also learned that Torch is a bit of a womanizer in his free time, but he and Shade are close and used to be on the galactic police force together until they switched sides to the G-Society. It turns out that Letuchaia gathered all this information because Geacht’er asked her to, but what she doesn’t know is that Geacht’er also had Saphir and Shade spying on their fellow Shadow Workers. Back at the GTO, Sommer informs everyone that the G-Society is trying to replace the GTO, and they’ve got some powerful allies. The GTO thus needs Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air to fight for them, but first the girls need to know about the time freeze incident from 25 years ago.|
|12||"The Space Frozen in Time"
"Jikan no Kōritsuita Kūkan" (時間の凍りついた空間)
|As Hiver and the others explain to Ascoeur and Q-feuille, there was a planet which was made up of a powerful energy ore, and Geacht’er tried to ignite it 25 years ago. In order to prevent the destruction of the galaxy, the ES members of GOTT had tried to protect the planet, and although they were ultimately unsuccessful at that, Éclair and Lumière had managed to use their powers to freeze the explosion. This had the side effect of trapping both of them as well, and Trixie and Troisienne were supposed to be the key to stopping the explosion. Hiver now wants Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air to go with A-ou to that frozen space and confirm the situation there. For this, they are given the ship Mistral, but before they take set off, Ascoeur suddenly starts feeling dizzy. A-ou also senses something, but none of them see Geacht’er hiding in the shadows. The group eventually arrives at the location and stops at an unmanned station there, and A-ou reveals that, although everyone who approaches the spot gets frozen, there is an opportunity approximately every three years. That time is coming up soon, but Trixie and Troisienne are now dead. A-ou then heads out to get a closer look on his own, and while he’s gone, another ship arrives carrying a man who sends out a wreath in memory of the mother he lost. The man calls himself Che, and that the mother was none other than Éclair. He wonders if he can see her again in his lifetime, so the girls reassure him that he will and that they’ll protect everyone.|
"Bakansu Bakansu" (バカンス²)
|As warrant ES-members, Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air are given a mission to a resort planet that only allows females. The current group of guests is trapped on the planet, and rescue attempts have failed due to the planet’s security system. The girls thus head there masquerading as vacationers, and they bring along their guard robot Typhon wearing a bikini. On the planet, they run into Alisa and Belle, and they learn that the security system employs an army of robots. Those robots are controlled by a computer which is located underground, so Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air wait until nighttime and attempt to sneak in. When they are discovered, they ride Typhon underground and find a female member of the failed rescue attempt who’s been trying her best to stop the malfunctioned system from the inside. Together, they try to destroy the system, but Ascoeur and Di-air go a little overboard, and the robots don’t stop. Because some of the vacationers need saving, Ascoeur and company head back out and destroy their mechanical opponents using a combination of Typhon and the Mistral. They also save Alisa and Belle using their own abilities, thus revealing that they’re now ES-members. In the aftermath, things are returned to normal, and the girls are allowed to leave.|
|14||"Moment of Encounter"
"Deai no Toki" (出逢いの刻)
|Q-feuille recently has been experiencing lapses in her memory, so she goes to the data archives and looks up her past. Hiver finds her there, and it turns out that Eclipse gave birth to Q-feuille seven years ago but gave up her life in the process. Q-feuille didn’t have a partner until she met Ascoeur, and Q-feuille recalls how they first met when she was on a mission to investigate oppression on a planet. Ascoeur was a girl on the street and already had the ability to teleport, so Q-feuille handcuffed them together, and the two bonded as they escaped from the military police there. Thanks to the abilities of Tweedledee and Tweedledum, as well as Ascoeur’s ability to teleport small objects, they were able to stop the leader of the military police from blowing up the city. Afterward, the two girls became partners since their abilities had good compatibility. Back in the present, Q-feuille remembers everything, and Ascoeur and Di-air come to get her to show her that Tweedledum and Un-ou have recovered.|
|15||"A Bad Dream"
"Warui Yume" (悪い夢)
|Ascoeur recently has been experiencing some vivid dreams involving her friends and colleagues, including one where she and Q-feuille are in their school’s drama club. What she doesn’t realize is that Shade is responsible for them and has been probing her mind while she sleeps. Based on this, Shade is able to report to Geacht’er that Ascoeur has lost her memories of the past after some accident in space. Geacht’er then heads down to the planet and tries to talk to Ascoeur, but she sees him as the enemy and attacks immediately. None of her attacks have any effect on him though, and he reveals that he has the same birthmark on his neck that she has on her leg. What’s more, he calls Ascoeur his little sister Lieselotte and explains that she had escaped from a research laboratory where they had been kept. Geacht’er now wants her to join him, but Ascoeur, after remembering how he killed Trixie and Troisienne, refuses and tries to run away. Geacht’er, however, has the power to mess with time and easily catches her, and he names himself Ascoeur’s true partner. Fortunately for her, Q-feuille and Di-air show up, and Ascoeur calls upon a huge amount of power to try to bring Geacht’er down. Geacht’er is able to avoid her attack, but he decides to give Ascoeur some time to say goodbye to her friends, and he departs for now.|
"Tsumetai Namida" (冷たい涙)
|After the Geacht’er incident, Ascoeur hasn’t told Q-feuille the truth, but Q-feuille has also been hiding her memory problems from Ascoeur. For the time being, the two are informed that Saphir has apparently defected from the G-Society and has taken refuge on an ice planet. The girls decide to go out to get her, and when they arrive, they find Rubis there too. After a brief battle, Saphir manages to make Rubis retreat, and she’s soon able to gain the girls’ trust. Saphir’s plan is to wait until nighttime so that Rubis can’t pursue them, but this is a trap in reality, and she makes it so cold that the girls want to sleep. This was all part of Geacht’er’s plan to capture Ascoeur, however Q-feuille now complicates things by being re-energized from a Di-air kiss and freezing Saphir. Di-air also kisses Ascoeur, but Ascoeur isn’t able to do anything after getting poisoned by Rubis. Q-feuille ends up freezing Rubis too, but this is too much strain on her, so she has TAMA carry Di-air and Ascoeur back to the ship to escape without her. In the aftermath, Ascoeur wakes up back at the GTO, and Q-feuille wakes up at the G Society.|
"Shiranai Namae" (知らない名前)
|Knowing that Q-feuille has been captured thanks to a recording made by Typhon, Ascoeur is determined to go rescue her. Q-feuille is actually being treated quite well right now by her captors (unaware they want nothing to do with her), and part of that is because she has no memories of who she is. She spends the most time with Rubis and Saphir who reveal to her that they used to be assassins for the government. That changed when the Nouvlesse period ended, and their new masters tried to torture them into obedience. They were luckily rescued from this by Geacht’er. Q-feuille also meets the other Shadow Workers and learns what her own name is, and while she still has no memories of who she is, the name Ascoeur stays in her head. She goes as far as to write Ascoeur’s name down on her mirror, however Shade pays her a visit the next day and implants memories in her to make her think that she’s Geacht’er’s little sister. This changes her and makes her forget the name Ascoeur.|
"Shisutā Purinsesu" (シスター・プリンセス)
|With GTO set to be dismantled, its ES-members are being sent elsewhere, leaving just Ascoeur, Di-air, Hiver, and Sommer. Ascoeur really wants to go save Q-feuille, but Hiver and Sommer stop her and make her reveal everything that happened with Geacht’er. Q-feuille meanwhile remains brainwashed and her acting lovey-dovey with Geacht’er really pisses off Letuchaia. Letuchaia thus tries to get back at her, but her attempts fail and Letuchaia instead finds herself becoming Q-feuille’s friend. Back at GTO, Hiver has Ascoeur learn more about Q-feuille from the database, and Ascoeur finds out that Q-feuille was part of an ES-member duplication plan that was in response to the time freeze incident. Trixie and Troisienne were the third generation and Q-feuille was the fourth, but Q-feuille didn’t get a partner because Eclipse died. Hiver explains that Q-feuille had been lonely for a long time, so she was happy to have Ascoeur and had thus wanted to save her. She also thinks that as long as the two girls have their deep bond, they can call out to each other and will meet again someday. This occurs sooner than anticipated because Q-feuille, Shade, and Torch suddenly arrive at the GTO headquarters and come face to face with Ascoeur.|
|Ascoeur thinks at first that the Q-feuille in front of her might be an illusion, but she soon realizes that that’s incorrect. It only gets Q-feuille angry, and she forces Ascoeur to fight her. Ascoeur tries to reason and talk instead, but an annoyed Q-feuille just freezes Ascoeur. However, after seeing Ascoeur’s subsequent suffering, Q-feuille herself starts crying and doesn’t understand why. When Q-feuille blames Ascoeur and takes it out on her, Di-air’s powers activate, turning her a golden color, and she saves Ascoeur. Nothing Q-feuille does is effective against Di-air, and it turns out that Di-air is able to control both space and time. Realizing the gravity of the situation, Torch and Shade save Q-feuille and retreat back to the G-Society headquarters. Upon learning about what happened, Geacht’er orders the capture of Ascoeur and the elimination of Di-air. Afterward, Torch confides to Shade that he doesn’t like the idea of partners fighting each other. It reminds them of the police corruption that at first had pitted them against each other and had then set them both up to be killed. What had saved them had been Geacht’er, but this memory had triggered doubts in Shade about if he could kill Torch if ever ordered to. Back at the GTO, Di-air is given some rest, and Hiver explains to Ascoeur that Di-air used up all her power at once, powers which she inherited from Eclipse. When Di-air does finally wake up, Ascoeur suggests that they go get Q-feuille together.|
|20||"The Real Me"
"Hontō no Watashi" (ほんとうの私)
|Q-feuille joins Letuchaia and Pauki on a trip to the hospital to visit their grandmother, but things quickly turn sour when various people mention how Q-feuille replaced Letuchaia as Geacht’er’s little sister princess. This confuses Q-feuille because her altered memories tell her that it’s only ever been her, and in frustration, Letuchaia tells Q-feuille the truth about her GTO ES-member origins. This leads to Q-feuille remembering Ascoeur and Di-air, but her hair ornament causes her to lose consciousness. Shade and Torch then take her back to her room, and Shade makes her forget all about this incident. Meanwhile, over at GTO headquarters, Ascoeur and Di-air decide to move out to go get Q-feuille back, and this time Hiver lets them because she’s also ready to act on the frozen time space. After saying goodbye to their friends, Ascoeur and Di-air take the Mistral to G-Society’s Erde Meteor and sneak onboard while their ship keeps the defense forces occupied. On the way in, Ascoeur gets the feeling that she’s been there before and experiences several flashbacks, including one of her brother. The girls soon get attacked by Q-feuille who’s there with Geacht’er. He calls Ascoeur by the Lieselotte name, but she declares that she’s Q-feuille’s partner Ascoeur.|
"Yomigaeru Kioku" (蘇る記憶)
As Ascoeur tries to convince Q-feuille that she’s being deceived, the Erde-Meteor suddenly initiates warp and starts moving towards the frozen time space. Geacht’er then tries to have Q-feuille capture Ascoeur, and the other Shadow Workers surround the girls. Once Q-feuille freezes Ascoeur, Geacht’er leans in to kiss her, but Di-air stops it with her power, and Ascoeur uses the opportunity to teleport both her, Di-air and Q-feuille away. Di-air’s power further grants Ascoeur the chance to try to talk some sense into Q-feuille, but Q-feuille isn’t happy since she now knows that Ascoeur is Geacht’er’s real sister. Before anything major can happen, Geacht’er finds them again and wants to kiss Ascoeur to make her remember her past. Ascoeur tries to escape again, but the other Shadow Workers tie her up to stop her. Seeing Ascoeur in so much pain and calling out to her causes Q-feuille to start crying again, and Ascoeur eventually loses consciousness.This allows Geacht’er to kiss her, and that in turn restores in Ascoeur the memories of how her parents sent her away to be a test subject so that she could survive and how she had found her brother there. The experiments he had been subject to had affected his sanity, but she had promised to be with him forever and had kissed him. That caused a reaction that blew up part of the research station they were on, and the two got separated when it appeared that Ascoeur got buried under some debris. In truth, she had teleported to safety and had escaped in a pod, but she lost her memories in the process. Geacht’er had also escaped and had vowed despair and pain on the universe for all that happened to him. Back in the present, Ascoeur has regained her memories, but Q-feuille then instinctively attacks Geacht’er, so he orders her to be dealt with. Saphir has no qualms about doing this, but Ascoeur saves her partner and kisses her. Even Geacht’er’s power can’t stop this, and Q-feuille returns to normal.
|22||"Time Begins to Flow"
"Nagare Hajimeru Jikan" (流れ始める時間)
|As a space battle begins between the G-Society and the GTO forces, over inside the Erde Meteor, Geacht’er takes possession of Ascoeur and freezes Q-feuille. Geacht’er then heads off with Ascoeur and the other Shadow Workers to enact his plan, but Rubis stays behind under the pretense that she’d take care of Di-air. Instead, she destroys the area’s surveillance system so that Di-air and the unfrozen Q-feuille can escape. Ascoeur later awakens in a chair that connects her to the Erde Meteor’s warp gates. Geacht’er’s plan is to use his and her power to unfreeze the frozen time space and destroy everyone in the galaxy except for the G-Society. If Ascoeur tries to escape, it’ll cause a chain reaction that will destroy the Erde Meteor and all of the people on it, including Letuchaia’s grandmother. Letuchaia’s pleas convince Ascoeur not to do anything drastic, and Geacht’er sets his plan in motion. While he’s out in space though, Q-feuille and Di-air arrive to save Ascoeur. Q-feuille is able to overcome Saphir and Letuchaia’s abilities with her own powers, but Ascoeur doesn’t want to be set free because she doesn’t want everyone on the Erde Meteor to die. Fortunately, Tweedledee, Tweedledum, Un-ou, and A-ou suddenly show up to help, and they injure Saphir and force her to retreat. Tweedledee and Tweedledum then stop the system connected to Ascoeur by using one of her hairs, but it turns out that they’re too late, and time outside starts moving again.|
|23||"Feelings Don't Stop"
"Tomaranai Omoi" (とまらない想い)
In order to stop Geacht’er, Ascoeur, Q-feuille, and Di-air head towards the northern pole in the Mistral. They break through the G-Society fleet thanks to some help from the GTO fleet, and the Mistral then battles Saphir and Torch & Shade’s ships while the three girls teleport onto Geacht’er’s ship. Because of all that happened to him in the past, all Geacht’er cares about now is destroying the galaxy. He tries to kill Q-feuille, but Hiver and Sommer arrive to save her. They then try to seal Geacht’er off in subspace, but he stops everything with his power. Geacht’er realizes too late that Q-feuille is still moving towards Ascoeur even while time is stopped, and the power of the three girls causes time to resume. They are able to freeze Geacht’er long enough for Sommer to enclose him, and this gives Ascoeur and Q-feuille a chance to stop the explosion. Q-feuille thus heads with Di-air back to the Erde Meteor while Ascoeur stays at the northern pole, and when the two girls activate their powers in unison, they enter a space where they meet Éclair and Lumière.Together, the four girls are able to stop the explosion and return the planet to normal. Unfortunately, soon after, the captured Geacht’er disappears, and his ship is revealed to be an illusion. At the same time, the Erde Meteor’s warp gate activates, and Tweedledee isn’t able to do anything about it unless she has direct access to the main computer. Letuchaia and Pauki thus take Tweedledee and Tweedledum there while Rubis stays behind with Q-feuille and Di-air. It’s too late to stop the warp however, and the Erde Meteor takes the planet along with everything else into warp. While this is going on, Geacht’er appears in the same room as Q-feuille. Saphir is there as well and tries to kill Di-air, but Rubis protects the girls at the cost of her own body. Geacht’er captures Q-feuille anyway, and he calls for Ascoeur to come. His plan is to detonate the planet again by crashing it into another one, the GTO home planet of Aineias. Before this plan can come to fruition though, Ascoeur rams the Mistral into the Erde Meteor control room and jumps out to save Q-feuille.
"Itsumademo Issho" (いつまでも一緒)
Ascoeur finds herself surrounded by enemies, but luckily for her, when Shade tries to use his powers on her, Torch stops him. Ascoeur then questions if they’re okay with everyone dying as a result of Geacht’er’s plan, and Torch reveals that he isn’t. He confronts Geacht’er about the meaning behind all this, so Geacht’er explains that it’s the universe that’s meaningless, and he orders Shade to kill Torch. When Shade refuses, Geacht’er uses his power to plant a deadly rose on Torch, and Torch falls out of the hole that the Mistral created when it crashed into the Erde Meteor. Shade jumps down into the abyss after him, but he first provides Ascoeur with some help by using his power to blind Geacht’er. Rubis also saves Q-feuille from falling through the hole, but the bigger problem is that the Erde Meteor has started to break down. Tweedledee sends Letuchaia and Pauki to help the civilians escape, and the two successfully lead everyone to an evacuation ship, but they aren’t able to launch because the ship is still tied down to the Erde Meteor. Q-feuille and company want to go help, but Geacht’er has Saphir stop them, leading to her facing off against Rubis again. Fortunately for Rubis, Q-feuille saves her from Saphir’s ice spikes and then freezes Saphir.Although the others then go to help Letuchaia and the civilians, Ascoeur opts to stay behind with Geacht’er because she remembers her promise from long ago to stay with him. Even without Ascoeur, Rubis is able to free the evacuation ship, allowing it to launch as the rest of the Erde Meteor disintegrates. Ascoeur and Geacht’er meanwhile are flung into space, and Ascoeur grabs her brother. It is now that he finally reveals that he didn’t care about everything else and just wanted to be with her. Her presence makes him happy, and he admits that he loves her. As he begins to disappear, Geacht’er tells Ascoeur that all of her belongs to him and all of him belongs to her, and Ascoeur gives him one last kiss. In doing so, all of Geacht’er’s power transfers to her, and Ascoeur decides to try to stop the Galactic Genocider on her own. Seeing this from the evacuation ship, Di-air kisses Q-feuille and sends her to where Ascoeur is, and Q-feuille arrives just in time. The two girls reunite with a kiss and then combine their powers to move and disarm the Galactic Genocider. In the aftermath, the two are picked up, still holding hands, by Mi Nourose, and life returns to normal.
- Episode 5
- Episode 4
- Aya Gōda. じゃっじゃ～ん☆ (in Japanese). Retrieved 2009-11-16.
- Keiji Gotoh. "Gotoh Keiji Home Page" (in Japanese). pp. Goto Keiji Information. Retrieved 2006-10-26.
- "キディ・ガーランド -WORKS ON WEB-" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2009-02-26.
- Compace. October 2009. p. 16. Missing or empty
- "キディ・ガーランド -WORKS ON WEB-" (in Japanese). pp. キディ・ガーランド データベース. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- "キディ・ガーランド -WORKS ON WEB-" (in Japanese). pp. キディ・ガーランド データベース. Retrieved 2009-07-07.
- "キディ・ガーランド -WORKS ON WEB-" (in Japanese). pp. キディ・ガーランド インフォメーション. Retrieved 2009-03-03.