|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2011)|
Kidfresh is a brand of all-natural kids’ meals.
Kidfresh meals are made with natural ingredients[vague] and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. They contain up to one serving of vegetables and are rich in key nutrients such as protein, calcium, fiber, vitamins and iron for growing kids. Kidfresh meals are low[vague] in sodium, fat, saturated fats, 0g Trans fat, and contains less than 400 calories.
Available Kidfresh frozen meals:
- Totally Twisted Pasta + Meatballs
- Rainbow Rice + Chicken
- Easy Cheesy Ravioli
- Spaghetti Loops Bolognese
- Muy Cheesy Quesadillas
- Wagon Wheels Mac + Cheese
Kidfresh was launched in 2007 and first started with a concept Kidfresh store in New York City where they offered natural and organic kids’ foods, including their own, freshly prepared in their “kidchen”. The Kidfresh store attracted celebrities including Jennifer Garner, Tom Cruise and a lot of media interest from all around the world including The New York Times, USA Today, ABC News, CBS News, NBC News, Today Show, Nikkei (Japan), Elle Japan, France2 (France), Time Out Chicago (USA). In 2009, Kidfresh's meals were first sold in American.
- Shares Tips To Make School Lunches More Fun For Kids NY1 News, August 27th, 2007
- Eyewitness News, Lauren Glassberg ABC News, March 9, 2007
- Family First CBS News, January 31, 2007
- Healthy Eating segment NBC4 New York, February 13, 2007
- Service Minimum France 2 Prime Time, Retrieved on March 11th, 2011
- Healthy meals for kids, now in the frozen aisle Springwise.com, September 28, 2010
- Save the Children Corporate Partners, Retrieved on March 11th, 2011