From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kidney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The kidney in animal anatomy is a part of the urinary system.
Kidney may also refer to:
- Declan Kidney (born 1959), Irish rugby union coach
- Kidney bean
- Kidney belt, belt designed to protect internal organs from damage
- Kidney (Chinese medicine)
- Kidney fern, plant
- Kidney International, peer-reviewed academic journal on nephrology
- Kidney Island, Falkland Islands
- Kidney Ore, hematite
- Kidney pie, British dish
- Kidney Research UK, charity funding research on kidney disease
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.