|Born||Kiera Victoria Chaplin
1 July 1982
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Measurements||(US) 35-25-35.5 ; (EU) 89-63.5-90|
|Dress size||(US) 4 ; (EU) 36|
IMG ModelsM Management
Kiera Victoria Chaplin was born in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as the eldest daughter of Eugene Chaplin and his wife, Bernadette. She grew up in the same town as her father, in Corsier-sur-Vevey, Switzerland, until her parents' divorce in the mid-1990s.Soon after, aged sixteen, she moved to Paris, where she was signed up by the modelling agency NEXT Model Management.
In her modelling career, Chaplin has appeared in fashion magazines such as Vogue and Elle as well as the 2002 Pirelli Calendar. She was awarded a "Lifestyle Icon" award by the Vienna Awards for Fashion and Lifestyle in 2010. In addition to modelling, Chaplin is a film actress and producer. She has a 30% stake in the Hollywood-based film company Limelight Productions, named after her grandfather's last American film, and has appeared in supporting roles in films such as The Importance of Being Earnest (2002), the Bollywood production Yatna (2005), the biopic Aimee Semple McPherson (2006), the Peter Fonda film Japan (2008) and the Italian drama Interno Giorno by Tommaso Rossellini (2011).
- 2010 Vienna Fashion Award, category Style Icon
- Kiera Chaplin at the Fashion Model Directory
- The Telegraph: "When Chaplin played father." (17 May 2012)
- SFGate: "Yes, Kiera Chaplin is a descendant of you-know-who. But she is her own woman (who has posed topless). (21 April 2006)
- Byrne, Ciar (21 April 2006). "Kiera Chaplin Hollywood success is all in the genes". The Independent. Retrieved 17 May 2012.
- The Austrian Times: "Chaplin's granddaughter to attend Vienna fashion event." (17 May 2012)