From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kiev may refer to:
- Kiev (or Kyiv), the capital of Ukraine
- Kievan Rus', an early East Slavic state named after its center
- Kiev Peninsula, a peninsula in the Antarctic
- Kiev Oblast, an administrative area in Ukraine
- Kiev (brand) a Soviet-era brand of cameras.
- Soviet aircraft carrier Kiev
- Kiev (band), an American indie rock band
- "Kiev", a song by Renaissance from the 1972 album Prologue.
United States radio stations
- KIEV (AM), an active radio station at 1500 AM licensed to Culver City, California
- KIEV (870 AM), former call letters of a radio station at 870 AM in Los Angeles, California
Computers and programming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.