||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014)|
|Born||Audrie Kiko Daniel
October 15, 1990 
Dallas, Texas, United States
|Occupation||Model, actress, singer, designer|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Shoe size||23 cm|
Kiko Mizuhara (水原 希子 Mizuhara Kiko?, born Audrie Kiko Daniel, October 15, 1990) is a model, actress, singer and designer of American/Korean descent, active in Japan. She is under Asia Cross Agency with models Angelababy, Eimi Kuroda and Hu Bing. Mizuhara speaks three languages: Japanese, English and a little bit of Korean. Recently, she has also been starting to learn Chinese.
Kiko Mizuhara started off her modeling career at the age of thirteen when her mother entered her into an audition for Seventeen Magazine. After that she has been signed as a model under ViVi and Nylon Japan Magazine. Ever since then, she has been gracing magazine covers and features in different fashion magazines in Japan and in other countries as well. Mizuhara had her first debut as an actress in 2010 for Norweigan Wood and from that year on, she has been continuously appearing in the big screen. Earlier this year, she has also played one of the leading roles in a Japanese drama called Shitsuren Chocolatier. In 2011 and 2013 respectively, she has been featured as a singer in Towa Tei's "The Burning Plain" and in M-Flo's No Way track under their Neven album. For the first time in Mizuhara's career, she has been offered to do a collaboration with Opening Ceremony Japan in 2013 for their Fall/Winter Collection and her designs were also later on released in US stores in which Rihanna and Beyonce have also worn. To date, she has already teamed up with the said clothing line for the third time earning her rank as an upperclassmen of Opening Ceremony collaborators.
Her father is American and her mother is Zainichi Korean. She was born in Dallas, Texas and moved to Kobe, Japan at age 2 with her family. She has a sister named Ashley Yuka who is 4 years younger than her who also happens to be in the modeling industry. When she was 11, her parents got divorced and her father moved back to the US.
In 2003, Kiko Mizuhara participated at an audition for fashion magazine Seventeen. At the audition, she was picked as Miss Seventeen and became an exclusive model for the said magazine for the next 3 years. At age 16, she moved to Tokyo alone, living separately from her mother and sister in Kobe to advance more her career in modeling. In July 2007, Kiko Mizuhara became an exclusive model for fashion magazine ViVi. 
Starting 2008 until 2013 Kiko Mizuhara has been a regular runway model at the Tokyo Girls Collection. Her international runway debut was at The Paris Collections inOlympia Le Tan’s Spring/Summer 2014 Show. After a few months, fashion designer Jeremy Scott invited her to walk for his Moschino Fall/Winter Collection at the Milan Fashion Week. Considering her few experience in runways, Kiko Mizuhara was chosen to open and close the Sretsis Fall/Winter 2014 Show during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Tokyo. The most recent catwalk she did for 2014 was at Nicola Formichetti's first full collection show for Diesel in Venice, Italy.
Mizuhara co-starred in Tran Anh Hung's Norwegian Wood (2010) with Kenichi Matsuyama and Rinko Kikuchi. She played a supporting role in Mika Ninagawa's Helter Skelter (2012), which is based on the award-winning comic of the same name by Kyoko Okazaki.
- Norwegian Wood (2010)
- Helter Skelter (2012)
- I'm Flash! (2012)
- Platina Data (2013)
- Trick the Movie: Last Stage (2014)
- Attack on Titan (2015)
- Kiko (2010)
- Girl (2012)
- Kiko Mizuhara Model and Actress Fashionable Selby by Todd Selby, Abrams, New York, (2014)
- "藤原竜也&水原希子 Special Interview". Oricon Style (in Japanese). Oricon. August 29, 2012.
- Hoff, Victoria Dawson (December 9, 2013). "Meet the International Star Behind Beyoncé's Pizza Outfit". Elle.
- "映画「ノルウェイの森」で主人公を翻弄 水原希子の素顔". MSN Sankei News (in Japanese). Sankei Shimbun. December 22, 2010.
- Link text, http://asianwiki.com/Kiko_Mizuhara.
- Adams, Sam (5 January 2012). "Norwegian Wood - Film - Movie Review - The A.V. Club". The A.V. Club.
- Bradshaw, Peter (10 March 2011). "Norwegian Wood - review - Film - The Guardian". The Guardian.
- Schilling, Mark (13 July 2012). "'Heruta Sukeruta (Helter Skelter)' - The Japan Times". The Japan Times.
- Schilling, Mark (31 August 2012). "'I'm Flash!' - The Japan Times". The Japan Times.
- Harvey, Dennis (5 October 2012). "I'm Flash! - Variety". Variety.
- Schilling, Mark (15 March 2013). "'Purachina Deta (Platinum Data)' - The Japan Times". The Japan Times.
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Korean actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|