From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Al Kilgore, cartoonist
- Bernard Kilgore, editor of the Wall Street Journal 1941–1967
- Chad Kilgore, American football player
- David Kilgore, U.S. Representative from Indiana 1857–1861, grandfather of Bernard Kilgore
- Constantine B. Kilgore, U.S. Representative from Texas 1887–1895
- Harley M. Kilgore, U.S. Senator from West Virginia 1941–1956
- Jerry W. Kilgore, Virginia Attorney General 2002–2005
- Larry Kilgore, Texas conservative Christian activist and political candidate
- Merl Kilgore, founder of Zion's Order, Inc., a Latter Day Saint sect
- Merle Kilgore, country music singer/songwriter
- Terry Kilgore, Virginia state delegate 1994–present[update], twin brother of Jerry W. Kilgore
- Tom Kilgore, CEO Tennessee Valley Authority
- Kilgore Trout, a recurring character in the novels of Kurt Vonnegut.
- Lt. Colonel Kilgore, a fictional character played by Robert Duvall in the Francis Ford Coppola movie Apocalypse Now written by John Milius.
- Eli and Hastings Kilgore, the unlike brothers from the Ugly Hill webcomic
- Kilgor, the barbarian king in the computer game Heroes of Might and Magic III: Armageddon's Blade
- Teddybear Kilgore (also written as "Kilgour" elsewhere in the text), the fictional President of the Bishop Strachan School for Girls in the John Irving novel A Prayer for Owen Meany
- Kilg%re, a DC comics super-villain.
- Kilgore, an American heavy metal band formed in Providence, Rhode Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.