Kilimani is a residential area in Nairobi's Westlands administrative division. It is also an electoral ward of Nairobi County in Dagoretti North Constituency. Kilimani is located west of central Nairobi and adjacent Upper Hill estate. Kilimani is located South of Lavington and north of Woodley. The neighbourhood has historically been primarily low-density residential, but since 2000 has become increasingly high-density residential along with commercial - both retail and offices.
|2002||Stanlous Muse Alugongo ||NARC|
|2007||Linnet Mirehane ||ODM|
|2013||Moses Nyangaresi Ogeto||ODM|
County Ward Elections, 2013
|Agonga Bruno Oduory||FORD-K|
|Alungongo Stanlous Muse||UDFP|
|Keyonzo Patrick Kemoli||NFK|
|Kihoro Andrew Ndiangui||Safina|
|Mukangula Kenneth Lukuvuli||URP|
|Musundi Sylvester Mackleuse||WDM-K|
|Njoroge John Mukunga||TNA|
|Nyangaresi Moses Ogeto||ODM|
|Ondeko Margaret Musimbi||RBK|
|Osogo Victor Owara||KANU|
Kilimani Primary School, Milimani Primary School, St Hannahs, St Nicholas, St Christophers, Cavina School
- Electoral Commission of Kenya: Registered voters per polling station by electoral area/ward and constituency
- The Standard: Leafy Suburbs Mutate in Office Boom: 
- Electoral Commission of Kenya: Civic election results 2002
- Electoral Commission of Kenya
- "Accueil." Lycée Denis Diderot. Retrieved on 18 January 2015.
- "School profile." West Nairobi School. Retrieved on February 20, 2015.