Kill Time Communication
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (December 2009)|
|Key people||Shizuo Takeuchi (president)|
|Revenue||10 million yen|
Kill Time Communication (キルタイムコミュニケーション?) (KTC) is a Japanese publishing company focused on adult material, such as light novels, artbooks, adult magazines, manga. The company was established in November 1995.
In 2009, with 41 titles it ranked 5th among ero-manga publishers in Japan after Core Magazine (76), Akane Shinsha (65), TI Net (44) and Kubo Shoten (42), narrowly beating Hit Publishing Company which had 40.
2D Dream Magazine
|This section requires expansion. (January 2010)|
Comic Unreal (コミックアンリアル?) is a bi-monthly pornographic manga magazine, debuted in 2006.
- "KTC company information at the company's official website" (in Japanese). Kill Time Communication. Retrieved 2009-12-01.
- "Goods News: Sano Toshihide artbook coming from Kill Time Communication on August 31st". Heisei Democracy. 2007-08-16. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
Mangaoh Club’s adult comics listArchive
- "Nijigen Dream Magazine Illustration 2 (Art Book) Kill Time Communication Pictures Collection". Hobby Search. Retrieved 5 May 2010.
- "JMPA Magazine Data: manga magazines for boys and men" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2008-02-09.
- "Dengeki Kuro Maoh Official Site Debuts, New Magazines in Japan, and More". ComiPress. 2007-09-19. Retrieved 1 December 2009.
- Official website (Japanese)
|This publishing-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|