|Manufacturer||Molson Coors and Heineken|
|Country of origin||Ireland|
|Alcohol by volume||5.4%|
George Killian's Irish Red is a 5.4% abv amber lager brewed by Pelforth (Heineken) Coors. The brand name was purchased only for the North-American market by Coors from the Pelforth Brewery, who had previously bought it from Lett's Brewery in Ireland, which had closed in 1956.
George Killian's Irish Red is a beer with an Irish heritage, based on a recipe created at Lett's Brewery in Enniscorthy, Ireland, in 1864. The beer is named after George Killian Lett, the great-grandson of George Henry Lett, who founded the brewery in Enniscorthy. George Killian Lett died at the age of 84 in Enniscorthy, Ireland in December of 2010. It was originally an Irish red ale called "Enniscorthy Ruby Ale," and brewed from 1864 to 1956, when the brewery closed and it was discontinued. It is no longer sold in Ireland. The brand name "George Killian" was purchased by the Pelforth Brewery in France. In the mid 1980s Coors bought the rights to use the brand name "Killian's Irish Red" in America. While the name is most often associated with a 4.9% abv amber lager which had become very popular, it was originally marketed by Coors as an ale.
George Killian's derives its color and taste from a special caramel malted barley that is roasted at a high temperature longer and more slowly than most malts. There are no coloring agents or artificial additives used in the brewing process. 
George Killian's is currently available in bottles, cans, and kegs. A 12-ounce (355 ml) serving of George Killian's has 163 calories (682 kJ) and 4.9 percent alcohol by volume.
- 1998 - Brewer's Association Beer Cup gold medalist, American-Style Amber Lager
- 1998 - Great American Beer Festival silver medalist, American-Style Amber Lager
- 1997 - Great American Beer Festival silver medalist, American-Style Amber Lager
- "Homebrewing for Dummies - Google Books". books.google.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- "George Killians Irish Red from Coors Brewing Company (MillerCoors) - Ratebeer". ratebeer.com. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- "George Killian's Irish Red - Molson Coors Brewing Company". www.molsoncoors.com. Retrieved 2009-07-17.