From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Killjoy or killjoy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Killjoy may refer to:
- Killjoy, in Charlton Comics' E-Man series
- Killjoy, in the Marvel Comics series Weapon P.R.I.M.E.
- Killjoy, in the movie The Ice Pirates
- Dr. Killjoy, in the video game The Suffering
- Killjoy (1981 film), a 1981 made-for-television movie starring Kim Basinger
- Killjoy (2000 film), a horror film about the clown killer, Killjoy
- Killjoy (musician), an American vocalist
- The Killjoys (Australian band), a 1980s Australian pop-folk band
- The Killjoys (Canadian band), a 1990s Canadian alternative rock band
- The Killjoys (UK band), late 1970s UK punk rock/new wave band
- Killjoy (album), an album by Shihad
- "KillJoy", a song by Sybreed from the album The Pulse of Awakening
- "The Killjoy", a song by Insomnium from the album Above the Weeping World
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Killjoy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.