Killybegs was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Killybegs was not represented.
Members of Parliament, 1616–1801
- ^ Created a baronet in 1775
- ^ Also elected for Ennis in 1776, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Styles as The Honourable from 1781
- ^ Also elected for Tulsk in 1783, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Clare in 1790, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Clare in 1798, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.