From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kilmore may refer to:
- Northern Ireland
- Kilmore, County Armagh, a village and townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Kilmore, County Down, a village, parish and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Kilmore, County Tyrone
- Kilmore, County Antrim, a townland in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Kilmore, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- United States
- Bishop of Kilmore
- Diocese of Kilmore Elphin Ardagh (Church of Ireland)
- Diocese of Kilmore (Roman Catholic)
- M/S Kilmore, Bulgarian cargo ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.