Kim is a surname with multiple origins.
Korean family name
Kim, sometimes spelt Gim, is the most common family name in Korea.
Vietnamese family name
Kim is the Vietnamese form of the Chinese surname Jin.
People with the family name Kim, but without either of the roots above, include:
- Andy Kim, Canadian musician, born Andrew Youakim
- Brian Kim (born 1975/76), American former hedge fund manager and criminal
Fictional characters with the surname Kim, whether or not any indication is given of ethnic origins, include:
- In Fatal Fury and The King of Fighters game series
- Kim Kaphwan
- Kim Dong Hwan or Kim Jae Hoon, regular characters in Garou: Mark of the Wolves
- Kim Sue Il in Kizuna Encounter
- Harry Kim in television series Star Trek: Voyager
- Kim Chan in Have Gun Will Travel, usually called Hey Boy
|This page or section lists people with the surname Kim (surname). If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|