|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)|
March 25, 1987 |
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
Kim Cloutier (born March 25, 1987) is a Canadian fashion model, known for numerous lingerie, swimsuit and cosmetics campaigns.
Known for her athletic swimsuit figure, she has appeared in the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition (photographed by Matt Jones) In the same year, she appeared in a steamy editorial in the November issue of Details Magazine with Adam Lambert.
She has appeared on the cover of Flare's Summer 2007 issue (Canada), Elle Accessories (Canada), Glow Magazine (Canada) and Sirene (Denmark).
Since 2010, Cloutier appeared in commercials for Soma Intimates.
- Next Models Canada (mother agent)
- Ford Models in New York and Paris
- NEXT Model Management in Milan
- Premier Model Management in London
- Mega in Germany
- View in Barcelona
- Kim Cloutier on www.nextmodels.ca
- Kim Cloutier on www.fordmodelseurope.com
- See Kim Cloutier at: Fashion Model Directory, supermodels.nl
- Kim Cloutier at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue