Kim Hyung-Jun at the press conference of KBS Drama's My Shining Girl on January 4, 2012
|Birth name||김형준 (金亨俊)|
3 August 1987 |
Seoul, South Korea
|Origin|| Republic of Korea
|Genres||K-pop, J-pop, Dance, R&B|
|Occupations||Singer, DJ, MC, Actor|
|Associated acts||SS501 (2005-present)|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Hyeong Joon|
|McCune–Reischauer||Kim Hyŏng Joon
Kim Hyŏng Chun
In 2010, Kim left DSP Media, who managed him as part of SS501 and joined S-Plus Entertainment as a solo artist. He made his debut as a soloist in March 2011 with mini album My Girl, and musical debut in Caffeine.
In 2012, Kim starred on his first main lead role as "Kang-min" in KBS Drama's My Shining Girl, followed by SBS Plus's Late Blossom as Jung Min-chae in the same year. At the same time, Kim also received his first solo award, "Rising Star Award" for his role in Late Blossom by the K-Drama Star Awards at the end of the year.
- 1 Career
- 2 International Impact
- 3 Philanthropy
- 4 Discography
- 5 Filmography
- 6 Awards
- 7 References
- 8 External links
He was born on August 3, 1987 in Seoul, South Korea. He studied in the Department of Information and Communication at Kyonggi University, a school affiliated with Dongguk University Teacher’s College High School with fellow SS501 member Park Jung Min.
2005-2009: SS501 Debut
Kim Hyung Jun debuted as a member of SS501 on June 8, 2005, along with their debut album entitled Warning. Their second mini album, Snow Prince was released in late 2005, five months after their debut. During this time, they also established their official fan club name, "Triple S", and fan club color, pearl green. The group earned popularity right away as they won many rookie awards after their debut.
Later in 2007, the group debuted in the Japanese market to further spread their activities and challenge themselves outside Korea. A Japanese fan club was established with the name "Triple S Japan", which officially debuted on March 25, 2007, when SS501 had their first official meeting with the club. The group at this time released their Japanese single Kokoro, alongside multiple versions, including one with all members and five featuring each member individually. The single debuted at the 5th spot on the Oricon chart, and moved to 3rd spot the next day. It was also chosen as an ending theme song for an anime entitled Blue Dragon. In September, SS501 released their second single in Japan entitled Distance. Finally in October 24, a month later, a full album was released with their self-titled album, SS501. SS501 also received the "Newcomer Award" by Japan Gold Disc Award in January 2008; this was the first time for Korean artists to receive this award.
After their Japanese activities, SS501 returned to Korea with their single Deja Vu, which was released on March 13, 2008. Soon after, their third Japanese single was released on June 18, 2008 entitled Lucky Days.
In 2008, with Park Jung-Min, who was performing in the lead role of 'Danny Park' in musical Grease and Kim Hyun-Joong on Boys Over Flowers; Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong, and Kim, himself, formed 'SS501 Project Group' with Heo as the leader. They released a project album named U R Man in November 2008, with high tempo dance title track "UR Man". They also contributed to the Boys Over Flowers soundtrack with "내 머리가 나빠서" (Because I'm Stupid), and appeared as a cameo in episode four, performing their track, "U R Man". The track won Song of the Month for February at the 32nd Cyworld Digital Music Awards on March 28, 2009.
During this time, Kim started writing lyrics along with his brother Kibum, which includes "Want It", "The One", and "I Am" from UR Man album, and "Hey G" from SS501 Solo Collection. He also wrote the lyrics for the song "Obsess" and his part of "완.두.콩." (Green Peas), a song written for their fans, released in their album Rebirth in 2009.
2010-2012: Leaving DSP Media, My Girl and Escape albums, musical and acting career
In June 2010, upon the expiration of SS501's contract with DSP Media, he signed with S-Plus Entertainment in August 2010, to embark on his solo career. S-Plus Entertainment stated that SS501's activities are top priority in his contract and that they have not disbanded. In December, Kim and his younger brother Kibum launched "HnB company", which stands for "Happy n Bright". It is a character design brand with its first product named "PiroPiro", a bear with dark circles under its eyes, representing tired office workers and those who feel the strain of work.
In January 2011, according to his official Japanese homepage, Kim signed with Avex Entertainment for his Japanese activities. On March 8, 2011, Kim finally released his debut solo mini album My Girl with music videos for the two lead tracks "oH! aH!" and "Girl", in which Park Jung Min visited him during the music video shoot for the latter. A Japanese version was released on April 6, 2011 with two bonus tracks of Japanese versions of the two lead tracks. In June, Kim performed with other Korean artists in the Fantastic K-POP Concert in Jakarta, followed by concert in Singapore and in Hong Kong to promote his mini album.
After his acting debut on Black City, Kim starred on his first main lead role in KBS Drama's romantic comedy series, My Shining Girl in March. He played Kang-Min's character, a top star in the Korean entertainment business who is a bit temperamental; charming but rude and attempts to transform from a singer into an actor. His acting career was followed by SBS Plus's Late Blossom in the same year. The drama is based on a popular comic by Kang Full that has already been turned into a movie, which tells the love story between the elderly, and is SBS Plus' first feature-length drama that will be produced in-house. Kim played the character Jung Min-chae, a smart public service personnel.
In July, he released his second mini album entitled Escape with its single "Sorry, I'm Sorry". The album includes five songs, and a 25-minute drama MV starring Kang Ji Hwan, Lee Ki Woo, and himself. He, then, held his first solo live tour ‘2012 1st Story in Japan' in April and '2012 2nd Story in Japan' in August consecutively.
In November, he was cast in Rough Play (An Actor is an Actor) with MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon, a film written and produced by Kim Ki-duk. When December came, he became active in attending several award shows and music festivals, including the ‘2012 Thailand Korea Friendship Festival’ and ‘2012 Malaysia Model Festival Awards’ where he met the world famous designer Jimmy Choo. He also receives his first award in the 2012 K-Drama Star Awards where he was given the "Rising Star Award" for Late Blossom drama.
2013-present: Kim Hyung Jun "The First", South America tours
In early 2013, Kim attended the 2013 Asian Model Awards where he received the "Fashionista Award" on the evening of January 15 at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park.
In February, it was announced that Kim will be having his very first solo concert in Korea to commemorate his 2nd anniversary since his solo debut in 2011. Ticket sales were pre-released on February 12. Kim Hyung Jun "The First", the name of the concert, was held on March 9 at the Woori Art Hall at the Olympic Park, organized by SPLUS Entertainment and managed by SH Creative Works. Kim showed his own strengths and capabilities as a solo artist during the concert. The concert showcased various music genre and performances with a live band performances for all of his songs, which created a lively-filled stage. It also showcased his more matured musicality which he gained from both his acting career and musical development. This includes his guitar skills, which he played live for the first time. At the same time, one of the groups of his former label, A-jax of DSP Media performed on stage, and his fellow SS501 member, Kim Kyu Jong even got up on stage with him at the end of the concert.
On March 17, he attended another charity event, SPD Charity Show 2013 in Singapore, being one of the representatives of Korea. He, then, came back on television screens, as he has been cast in MBC drama's Gold, Appear! (‘I Summon You, Gold!‘), premiered on April 6. He plays the role of Han Ji Hye‘s younger brother Mong Gyu, an unemployed post-graduate with cute charms and a carefree attitude.
On May 1, it was reported that he is planning to be enlisted in the military next year, 2014. During this time, he was busy preparing for his 'Who Am I' live tour concert in Nagoya and Tokyo at the end of May and early June. The Japanese live concert was held on March 29 to April 7 (six concerts in total) that went through cities such as Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo.
During SS501's eight anniversary, Kim, together with SS501 members posted the same video on YouTube together to celebrate and greet their fans. Kim Hyun Joong was not able to be in the video at that time because he had a shooting on his variety show, Barefooted Friends. However, Kim Hyun Joong still talked about their anniversary on his Korea fanmeeting entitled 2013 KHJ Show - Party People, held at the same day of their anniversary.
Kim became a "Lotte JTB" advertising model in June. To celebrate, he had a "2013 Kim Hyung Jun birthday party tour" exclusively for Japanese fans. Lotte JTB officials' reason for choosing him is that: “He always has a bright and healthy image and has a positive influence as a singer and actor both domestically and aboard. His image blends in well with Lotte JTB’s of high-quality travel and culture-oriented healthy image.”
On August 13, Kim released a special digital single with Sunny Hill's Kota entitled "Always Love You", with a release of a video teaser on August 8. The song is an acoustic medium R&B produced by Kim himself, while the music video has an innocent love story theme, filmed on Hanseo University' airfield, and even capturing beautiful sights in the sky. Kim held fan events and love showcase for the Japanese release of the song at Shibuya Public Hall, Tokyo on the October 21 and 22. The single ranked 9th on Oricon's Top 10 Charts.
On September 25, Kim has been chosen as the lead actor in KSB's Melody of Love. His role, Taekyung, is the leader of a drama troupe and musical director. Kim also attended the red carpet of the 2013 Busan International Film Festival for his movie, Rough Play.
During early 2014, Kim headed to South America starting on January 10 for his first solo concert in the continent, which included press interviews, charity events, and fan meetings with thousands of fans in Peru, Chile, and Bolivia. He is also the first Korean to have a concert and perform in Bolivia. The tour proved his popularity in the continent as both fans and press media followed him everywhere he went. Meanwhile, Kim is also preparing for his solo concert in Korea on February 8 at Yonsei Universiry, celebrating three years since his debut as a soloist and perform a duet with Park Jung-min.
|“||"[T]hey were able to kick the door down and paved the road to the Japanese market that many of the current idol groups enjoy today..."||”|
Furthermore, SS501 also influenced the word ""マンネ" (magnae or youngest member) in Japan. It is common in K-Pop bands to include their positions in their group such as the leader and main vocalist whenever they introduce themselves. However, the first person to be imagined in Japan whenever they hear magnae will always be Kim Hyung Jun. His name is often connected to the word "マンネ", evident even when surfing the web.
Kim Hyung Jun is active in promoting and campaigning for humanity. He also donates to share his achievements to the people in need.
In 2011, Kim donated three tons of rice to the "Seoul Youth Center" and gave presents to the families in need. It became an annual event as he donated three tons of rice to "2012 7th Annual Love Santa Claus Celebration" in the same center once again. He even dressed up as Santa Claus on December 21 to give rice and presents to the needy. In 2013, however, he did not have a chance to personally attend because of his busy schedule. Nevertheless, he prepared a video message and donated two tons of rice and presents for low-income children.
In 2013, Kim became the Seoul Representative for "Donation Exercise Equipment for Children" charitable event that took place on January 24. He also became the Korean Representative during the "SPD Charity Show 2013", which was held to help those with physical disabilities. Stars from across Asia take part to raise funds through their performances and all proceeds will be donated to Singapore’s Society for the Physically Disabled(SPD).Moreover, he promoted the campaign in "PuppyMam Dog Station" magazine for adopting a pet instead of buying one 
|2006||Pi's Story||파이 스토리||Voice (Korea Version) - Pisces or Pi (Main Role)|
|2013 (TBA)||Rough Play (An Actor is an Actor) ||배우는 배우다||Kong Myung|
|2005||Nonstop 5||논스톱 5||Cameo Ep.207||MBC||Sitcom|
|2007||Hotelier||ホテリアー||Cameo Ep.7 (with SS501)||TV Asahi||Japanese drama|
|2008||Spotlight||스포트라이트||Cameo (with SS501)||MBC||Drama|
|Boys Over Flowers||꽃보다 남자||Cameo Ep.4 (with Heo Young-saeng and Kim Kyu-jong)||KBS2||Drama|
(DVD title: Super Star)
|피아니시모||Dong-wook (Ep. "Black City")||TrendE||Mini drama|
|2012||My Shining Girl||자체발광 그녀||Kang-min||KBS Drama||Drama|
|Late Blossom||그대를 사랑합니다||Jung Min-chae||SBS Plus||Drama|
|2013||Pots of Gold||Jung Mong-gyu||MBC||Drama|
|Melody of Love||사랑은 노래를 타고||Han Tae Kyung||KBS1||Drama|
|2005||X-Man||X맨||41, 43, 46, 51pt1||SBS|
|2007||New X-Man||New X맨||12|
|1000 Song Challenge||Guest with Heo Young Saeng on Feb.4|
|2008||We Got Married Season 1||우리 결혼했어요||recurring guest||MBC|
|2009||Double HJ in Date with Park Kyung-lim||2 Episodes|
|Haptic Mission||cameo||Samsung Anycall promotion|
|2010||Hyung-jun Becomes a Progamer||형준, 프로게이머 되다||27 January to 31 March||MBC game|
|2011||Hyung-jun Forms a Game Team / Becomes a Progamer season 2||형준, 프로게이머 되다 Season 2||from 21 January|
|We Got Married Season 3||우리 결혼했어요||special guest on Episode 10||MBC|
|1000 Song Challenge||special guest on April 24||SBS|
|2012||God of Cookery Expedition||식신원정대||August 4||MBC|
|2005||M! Countdown with Park Jung-min||Mnet||9 June to 13 October|
|2006||Hello Chat||1 May 2006 to 5 June 2006)|
|2008||Ch 27 알부라리 (Albrary Ch 27)||16 to 31 March|
|2009||The M! with Sunny||MTV||13 February to 17 August|
|식신원정대 (God of Cookery Expedition)||MBC DramaNet||5 June to 31 July|
|출발! 녹색황금 (Green Gold)||SBS||14 September to 19 October|
|2010||오밤중의 아이들 (Midnight Idols)||MBC||30 September to 5 November|
|2011||Mnet Wide News with Lee Sol||Mnet||22 June to 9 December|
|2010||MBC game||Honorary ProGamer Certificate||Hyung-jun Becomes a Progamer||Received|
|2012||K-Drama Star Awards||Rising Star Award||Late Blossom||Won|
|2013||Asia Model Festival Awards||Fashionista Award||Won|
|2013 KBS Drama Awards||Netizen's Choice - Male Division||Melody of Love||Nominated|
- "Kim Hyung Jun's Official Website". Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "SS501's Kim Hyung Joon joins S-Plus Entertainment".Allkpop. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- Kim Hyung Jun. My Girl. 2011. CD.
- "SS501's Kim Hyung Joon and Kim So Jung collaborate for "Love Is"".Allkpop. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Kim Hyung Jun Goes All Out For Bed Scene".Enewsworld. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Kim Hyung-joon to star in Kang Pool's "Late Blossom - Drama"". Hancinema. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- Ji, Hyung-jun (8 December 2012). "(사진)김형준,'라이징 스타상 수상'". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-12-09.
- Jang, Yeong-jun (9 December 2012). "김형준, 'K-드라마 스타 어워즈' 라이징스타상 수상". asiae.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-12-09.
- "Happy Parents Day!". Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "Kim Hyung Jun's bio". JPopAsia. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "김기범 "유키스 탈퇴 아닌 계약해지, 멤버교체 수순" 심경 밝혀, 알렉산더 ‘당황’(인터뷰)". Newsen. Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "Xing". JPopAsia. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Former U-KISS Member Kibum to Release Album in Korea after His Success in Japan". 15 March 2013. Retrieved 2013-03-15.
- "Kim Hyung Joon (SS501)'s Bio"Jpopasia. Retrieved 2013-02-23
- (Korean)"[아이돌 스타, 연예 산업 판 바꾸다] 3040을 위한 아이돌 상식".Hankyung. Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- (Korean)Archive copy at the Wayback Machine
- Mnet. Retrieved 2013-02-23
- "DSP Media History".DSPmedia. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- SS501. Snow Prince. 2005. CD.
- Interview. SS501 2nd Fanmeeting & Triple S Fan Club Establishment. YTN Star News. Seoul, 19 Dec. 2005. Television.
- (Japanese)Archive copy at the Wayback Machine
- (Korean)"July! SS501 'Pi's Story' as a brilliant screen debut! 7월! SS501 '파이 스토리'로 화려한 스크린 데뷔!". ystar. 26 June 2006. Retrieved 2011-11-09.
- "DSP Discography 2006".Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- SS501. ST 01 Now. 2006. CD.
- (Japanese)Archive copy at the Wayback Machine
- (Japanese)Archive copy at the Wayback Machine
- "Kokoro (Normal Edition)(Japan Version)".YesAsia.Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "Skull, TVXQ Hitting Overseas Charts" Korea Times. 7 August 2007. Retrieved 2011-11-02
- SS501. Kokoro. Blue Dragon ED2 OST. 2007. CD.
- (Japanese)Archive copy at the Wayback Machine
- (Japanese)Archive copy at the Wayback Machine
- "The 22nd Japan Gold Disk Award 2008" Retrieved 2013-03-05
- "DSP Discography 2008". Retrieved 2013-06-18.
- "SS501, the 1st Asia Tour Persona in Seoul" Joongang Daily. 29 July 2010. Retrieved 2011-10-31
- Boys Over Flowers. Dir. Ki-sang Jun. Perf. Ku Hye-sun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon. 2009. TV Series.
- SS501. U R Man. 2008. CD.
- (Chinese) Yesasia.com Boys Over Flowers Original Soundtrack: Part 1 album info 23 January 2009. Retrieved 2013-02-18
- "2NE1 dominates at 2009 Cyworld Digital Music Awards" Retrieved. 2013-02-18
- SS501. All My Love. 2009. CD.
- SS501. Solo Collection. 2009. CD.
- Park Kun, Ouc (12 October 2009). "SS501 releases new mini-album jacket". Asiae. Retrieved 31 October 2009.
- "SS501, '타투'로 짐승돌 변신?". JoyNews (in Korean). Retrieved 31 October 2009.
- SS501. Destination. 2010. CD.
- SS501. SS501 Solo Collection. 2009. CD.
- SS501. Rebirth. 2009. CD.
- "Kim Hyung Jun's Official Website".Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- Kim, Jessica "SS501 Kim Hyung-joon joins Kang Ji-hwan agency" 10 Asia. 27 August 2010. Retrieved 2011-10-31
- "Boy band brothers launch design brand" Korea Times. 28 December 2010. Retrieved 2011-10-31
- (Japanese) "SS501’s Kim Hyung Jun signs with Avex, to release album in Japan キム・ヒョンジュン、待望の日本ソロ・デビュー" 22 January 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-02
- Hong, Lucia "Kim Hyung-jun reveals first solo album today" 10 Asia. 8 March 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-02
- (Korean) "SS501′s Park Jung Min visits Kim Hyung Joon on his MV film set" Naver News. 27 February 2011. Retrieved 2011-22-06
- (Japanese)"My Girl (Japanese Edition) info" Avex Entertainment. 6 April 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-02
- "SS501's Kim Hyung-jun Makes Front Page News in Indonesia" Chosun Ilbo. 22 June 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-26
- "SS501′s Kim Hyung Joon to debut theatre career with “Caffeine”"Allkpop.Retrieved.2013-02-23
- "Kan Mi Youn releases “Paparazzi” MV starring SS501′s Kim Hyung Joon"Allkpop.Retrieved.2013-02-23
- Lee Gyeong-ho (2 February 2012). "Kim Hyung Joon, "I will never forget the bed scene and kissing scene"". Star News. Retrieved 2012-04-19.
- "Kim Hyung Jun to make a special appearance at the ‘KNTV Autumn Drama Parade’"Allkpop.Retrieved.2013-02-23
- "Kim Hyung Jun to star in a new drama, ‘I Love You’"Allkpop.Retrieved.2013-02-23
- Kim Hyung Jun. Escape. 2012. CD.
- "Kim Hyung Jun releases mini-album ‘ESCAPE’ & MV for “Sorry I’m Sorry”" Allkpop. 8 July 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07
- "Kim Hyung Jun to embark on his second live tour in Japan" KPopSugar. 21 July 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07
- "Kim Hyung Jun to join Lee Joon on the cast of ‘An Actor is an Actor’" Allkpop. 23 November 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07
- "Kim Hyung Jun returns home after schedules abroad Allkpop. 16 December 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07
- "SS501′s Kim Hyung Jun hangs out with designer Jimmy Choo in Malaysia Allkpop. 13 December 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07
- "‘K-Drama Star Awards’ winners + Kim Hyung Jun shares his feelings on winning" Allkpop. 9 December 2012. Retrieved 2012-01-07
- "Kim Hyung Jun, ‘Looking great in a suit’…‘2013 Asian Model Awards’ [KSTAR PHOTO". 17 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-02-14
- "Kim Hyung Jun to hold first solo concert".DKpopNews.Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "[Trans] Details of Hyung Jun's First Solo Concert in Seoul" My Crazy Li'l Corner. 6 February 2013. Retrieved 2013-02-13
- "Kim Hyung-joon holds first solo concert this month".Hancinema.Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Kim Hyung Joon holds up promotional posters for his solo concert ‘THE FIRST’"Allkpop.Retrieved.2013-02-23
- "김형준, 솔로 데뷔 이후 국내 첫 단독 콘서트 ‘성황리 개최’".Star FNNews. Retrieved.2013-03-10
- "Kim Hyung Jun performs at SPD Charity Show in Singapore".Dkpop news.Retrieved.2013-02-22
- "SPD Charity Show 2013".SPD Charity Official Website.Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Kim Hyung Jun cast in the new drama ‘Gold, Appear!’"Allkpop.Retrieved.2013-03-33
- "김형준, 연기·노래 두 토끼 잡기"Naver.Retrieved.2013-05-01
- "Kim Hyung Jun Finishes Successful Japanese Live Tour" Soompi.Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "'만능 엔터테이너' 김형준, 日 라이브 투어 콘서트 '성료'". Asiae. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "SS501 celebrate their 8th anniversary together!".Allkpop.Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- "데뷔 8주년 SS501, 팬들에게 감사의 영상 메시지 전달 눈길".SportsSeoul.Retrieved 2013-06-15.
- 2013 KHJ Show - Party People. Seoul. 2013. Performance.
- "Official Event Page".Retrieved 2013-06-25.
- "Kim Hyung Jun chosen to be the new model for Lotte JTB".Korea.com.Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "김형준, 롯데제이티비 모델 발탁 '한류 이벤트 참여'". Naver. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "[MV] Kim Hyung Jun(김형준) _ Always love you(우리 둘이)(Duet. KOTA(코타) of SunnyHill)". YouTube.com. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "[Teaser] Kim Hyung Jun(김형준) _ Always love you(우리 둘이)(Duet. KOTA(코타) of SunnyHill)". YouTube.com. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "[Video] Kim Hyung Jun Promises to ‘Always Love You’ in New MV with Sunny Hill’s Kota". Enewsworld. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Kim Hyung Jun to hold fan events for Japanese release of song 'Always Love You'". Allkpop. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "TVXQ, Boa, and Kim Hyung Jun Step into the Oricon Top 10". Mwave. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "Kim Hyung Jun Cast with SISTAR’s Dasom in ‘Love Through Song’". Mwave. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- " ‘Outdoor Greeting Event’ Schedule for 2013 BIFF Unveiled". BIFF. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- "Kim Hyung Jun to Leave for South American Solo Concert". Mwave. Retrieved 2014-1-20.
- "Kim Hyung Jun completes his South American concert tour on a successful note". Yahoo.ph. Retrieved 2014-01-26.
- "Kim Hyung Jun Is Greeted By Huge Kpop Fan Base In Bolivia". YouTube. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- "Kim Hyung Jun Gathers Crowds of Fans Everywhere in Peru". Mwave. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- (Korean)"김형준 남미 인기 이 정도? 페루공항 마비 포착". Naver. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- (Japanese)"JJUNAWAY事務局です。". Jjunaway. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- "Kim Hyung Jun to Perform Duet with Park Jung Min for Korea Concert". Mwave. Retrieved 2014-01-20.
- "WBW: SM vs. DSP"AllKpop.Retrieved.2013-02-23
- "ソロでの活躍がめざましい各グループのマンネたち"Hwaiting! Hallyu News & Magazine. Retrieved.2013-02-23
- "Kim Hyung Jun donates 3 tons of rice at Seoul Youth Center’s ’2012 6th Annual Love Santa Claus Celebration’" "Allkpop". Retrieved. 2013-19-2013
- Santa Kim Hyung Jun donates 2 tons of rice and gives presents to low-income children". Allkpop. Retrieved 2014-01-18.
- (M/V)Beautiful World (with lyrics and translation) (Music Video). TheWfoundation (via YouTube). 2012. Retrieved 2013-01-05.
- Animal Magazine: 'PuppyMam Dog Station' Mar. 2013: n. pag. Print.
- YesAsia. Retrieved. 2013-03-02
- "Kim Hyung Jun to join Lee Joon on the cast of ‘An Actor is an Actor’" Retrieved. 2013-02-15
- "Episode 207." Nonstop 5. MBC. Seoul, 2005. Television.
- Hotelier. TV Asahi. South Korea, 2007. Television.
- Spotlight. MBC. South Korea, 2008. Television.
- "Pianissimo Drama Introduction" Have a TrendE day. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- "Pianissimo Episodes" Have a TrendE day. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- "Super Star DVD-BOX featuring Kim Hyung-Jun / Park Jung-Min / Kim Kyu-Jong (SS501) product info" CD Japan. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- "'사랑은…' 김형준 황선희 곽희성, 고전영화 콘셉트 화보 공개". Tvreport. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
- We Got Married Season 1. MBC. South Korea, 2008. Television.
- We Got Married Season 3. MBC. South Korea, 2011. Television.
- Mnet. Retrieved. 2013-03-02
- "Kim Hyung Jun Official Site".SPlus Entertainment.Retrieved.2013-03-08
- Hyung-jun Becomes a Progamer. MBC Game. Seou;, 2010-2011. Television.
- Ho, Stewart (16 January 2013). "Kim Hyung Jun Receives Fashionista Award at the 2013 Asia Model Festival Awards". enewsworld. CJ E&M. Retrieved 2013-01-16.
- "2013 KBS Drama Awards". KBS. Retrieved 2013-12-19.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Hyung-jun.|
- Official website (Korean)
- Official Japanese website (Japanese)
- Official Japanese website by Avex Trax (Japanese)
- Kim Hyung-jun's channel on YouTube
- Kim Hyung-jun on Twitter