|Born||Kimberly Noel Kardashian
October 21, 1980
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Residence||Bel Air, Los Angeles,
|Education||Marymount High School|
Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian (born October 21, 1980) is an American television personality, fashion designer, model, and actress. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, she first garnered media attention through her then-friend Paris Hilton. In 2007, Kardashian came to prominence after a sex tape with her then-boyfriend Ray J was leaked. Later that year, she and her family were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success has led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. In 2010, Kardashian was named the highest-paid reality television personality, with estimated earnings of $6 million.
In August 2011, Kardashian married basketball player Kris Humphries in a widely publicized ceremony. After 72 days of marriage, she filed for a divorce, which was finalized in June 2013 with an undisclosed settlement. The same month, Kardashian gave birth to a daughter, North, from her relationship with rapper Kanye West. She began dating West in April 2012, and they became engaged in October 2013.
With sisters Kourtney and Khloé, Kardashian is involved in the retail and fashion industries. They have launched several clothing collections and fragrances, and additionally released the book Kardashian Konfidential in 2010.
- 1 Life and career
- 2 Filmography
- 3 Discography
- 4 Awards and nominations
- 5 References
- 6 External links
Life and career
1980–2007: Early life and sex tape
Kimberly Noel Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California on October 21, 1980, to parents Robert and Kris (née Houghton). She has an older sister Kourtney, a younger sister Khloé, and a younger brother Rob. Their mother is of Dutch, English, and Scottish ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian American. After their parents divorced in 1991, Houghton remarried to the 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner in 1991. Through their marriage, Kardashian gained step-brothers Burton "Burt", Brandon, and Brody; step-sister Casey; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
As a teenager, she attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles. In 1994, her father garnered public attention as the primary defense lawyer for football player O.J. Simpson during his murder trial. In 2003, Robert Kardashian was diagnosed with esophageal cancer, and died that September.
In 2000, a 19-year-old Kardashian eloped with music producer Damon Thomas. Thomas filed for divorce in 2003, though Kardashian later credited their separation to physical and emotional abuse on his part. During this time, Kardashian was also close friends with socialite Paris Hilton, through whom she first garnered media attention. Prior to the finalization of her divorce, Kardashian began dating singer Ray J, the younger brother of Brandy Norwood. In February 2007, a sex tape made by Kardashian and Ray J in 2003 was leaked. Kardashian filed a lawsuit against Vivid Entertainment, who distributed the film as Kim K Superstar, and dropped the suit and settled for $5 million.
2007–09: Career beginnings
In October 2007, Kardashian, in addition to her mother Kris; her step-father Bruce; her siblings Kourtney, Khloé, and Rob; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie were commissioned to star in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series proved successful for E!, the network in which it is broadcast, and has led to the creations of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. That December, Kardashian posed for a nude pictorial for Playboy.
In 2008, Kardashian made her feature film debut in the disaster film spoof Disaster Movie, in which she appeared as a character named Lisa. That year, she was announced as one of thirteen participants on the seventh season of Dancing with the Stars, where she was partnered with Mark Ballas. Kardashian was the third contestant to be eliminated.
In January 2009, Kardashian guest starred as herself during an episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother in the episode "Benefits". That March, she launched an endorsement with ShoeDazzle shopping, of which she is the co-founder and chief fashion stylist. She then endorsed multiple other projects including a vanilla cupcake mix flavor called 'Va-Va-Va-Nilla' for the Los Angeles bakery, Famous Cupcakes. In April, she released a workout DVD series, Fit in Your Jeans by Friday, with trainers Jennifer Galardi and Patrick Goudeau. In June, it was announced that Kardashian was to star as Elle in the television series Beyond the Break. August saw Kardashian become a guest host of WrestleMania XXIV and guest judge on America's Next Top Model. In September, Fusion Beauty and Seven Bar Foundation launched "Kiss Away Poverty", with Kardashian as the face of the campaign. For every LipFusion lipgloss sold, $1 went to the Foundation to fund women entrepreneurs in the US. The following month, she released her first fragrance titled "Kim Kardashian". On December 16, 2009, Kardashian made a guest star appearance on CBS's CSI: NY with Vanessa Minnillo.
2010–11: International success
2010 saw Kardashian venture into several new endorsement deals, including endorsing various food products for Carl's Jr. Beginning in early 2010, Kardashian and her sisters designed and developed clothing lines for Bebe stores and 'Virgins, Saints, and Angels'. In January 2010, she starred as Summa Eve in the film Deep in the Valley In April, Kardashian sparked controversy over the way she held a kitten for a photograph, holding it by the scruff of its neck. Animal rights organization PETA criticized Kardashian for repeatedly wearing fur coats, and named her as one of the five worst people or organizations of 2010 when it came to animal welfare. June saw Kardashian guest star with Khloé and Kourtney as herself on the season three premiere episode of the series 90210. That same month, Kardashian was involved in a lawsuit against one of her endorsments. Sanford Siegal, the creator of the Cookie Diet, sued Kardashian, claiming she defamed him on Twitter. According to Siegal, Kardashian tweeted in October 2009 that he was "falsely promoting" that she was on the cookie diet. Siegal filed a claim in a Florida state court charging that her statements were false and defamatory. He also alleged that Kardashian was on QuickTrim's payroll when she posted the tweet. Kardashian's tweet appears to stem from an article on CookieDiet.com, that named Kardashian as one of many celebrities who saw positive results on the diet. Kardashian sent a cease-and-desist order to Siegal, demanding the link be removed. Additionally, Kardashian and her sisters released a sunless tanner "Kardashian Glamour Tan", that month.
On July 1, 2010, the New York City branch of Madame Tussauds revealed a wax figure of Kardashian. In November, Kardashian served as producer for The Spin Crowd, a reality television show about Command PR, a New York City public relations firm, run by Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck. The show followed them as they settle into their new offices in Los Angeles. Kardashian is friends with both, specifically Cheban, who frequently appears on her reality shows. That month, she also appeared on the tenth season of The Apprentice. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé wrote an autobiography titled Kardashian Konfidential, which was released in stores on November 23, and appeared on New York Times's Best Seller List.
In December 2010, Kardashian filmed a music video for a song titled "Jam (Turn It Up)". The video was directed by Hype Williams; Kanye West makes a cameo in the video. Kardashian premiered the song during a New Year's Eve party at TAO Las Vegas on December 31, 2010. The song was produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart. When asked if an album was in the works, Kardashian replied, "There's no album in the works or anything—just one song we did for Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and a video Hype Williams directed, half of the proceeds we're giving away to a cancer foundation, because The-Dream's and one of my parents passed away from cancer. It's just all having fun—with a good cause". Jim Farber, writing for the Daily News, called the song a "dead-brained piece of generic dance music, without a single distinguishing feature," and suggested that the single made Kardashian the "worst singer in the reality TV universe." That month, it was announced by the International Business Times that Kardashian's 2010 earnings were the highest among Hollywood-based reality stars, being estimated at $6 million.
2011: Marriage to Kris Humphries
Kardashian, who has supported recognition of the Armenian Genocide on numerous occasions, encouraged American President Barack Obama and the United States government to consider its acknowledgement. On April 21, 2011, days before the 96th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, Kardashian wrote about the issue on her blog and sent a tweet to her fans, urging its recognition. That April, she also released her third fragrance "Gold". In May, she became engaged to NBA player Kris Humphries, then of the New Jersey Nets, whom she had been dating since October 2010. They were married during an extravagant wedding ceremony on August 20 in Montecito, California. Earlier that month, she had released her "wedding fragrance" called "Kim Kardashian Love" which coincided with her own wedding. A two-part TV special showing the preparations and the wedding itself aired on E! in early October 2011, amidst what The Washington Post called a "media blitz" related to the wedding. Also in October, Kardashian and her sisters opened their Kardashian Khaos store in Las Vegas. After 72 days of marriage, Kardashian filed for divorce from Humphries on October 31, citing irreconcilable differences. After filing for the divorce, Kardashian asked the court to order Humphries to pay his own legal expenses. On December 1, Humphries filed his response to Kardashian's petition, requesting an annulment on the grounds of fraud or if the court would not grant an annulment, a decree of legal separation rather than Kardashian's requested divorce. Several news outlets surmised that Kardashian's marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt, to promote the Kardashian family's brand and their subsequent television ventures. Her former publicist also claimed that her short-lived wedding was indeed staged and a ploy to generate money. Kardashian filed suit against him, saying his claims were untrue. A widely circulated petition asking to remove all Kardashian-related programming from the air followed the split.
2012–present: Kanye West engagement and motherhood
In March 2012, Kardashian debuted her fourth fragrance titled "True Reflection", which she worked with the company Dress for Success to promote. That month, Kardashian and her sisters were named in a $5 million class action lawsuit against QuickTrim, the weight loss supplement they endorse. The complaint, filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, accuses the Kardashians (along with QuickTrim’s manufacturer, Windmill Health Products; the retailer GNC; and others in the sales and marketing chain) of false and deceptive marketing of the diet aid. The plaintiffs, hailing from several states, brought claims under their respective states’ consumer protection laws. In April, E! renewed Keeping Up with the Kardashians for two additional seasons, in a deal reported to be worth $50 million. Kardashian also began dating American rapper and longtime friend Kanye West that month, though she remained legally married to Humphries. In October 2012, Kardashian released her fifth fragrance, "Glam", which "draws on the glamour of her Hollywood lifestyle", and was made available through Debenhams. In November, Kardashian and her sisters internationally launched the 'Kardashian Collection' in England, as well as launching a line of cosmetics, 'Khroma Beauty'. On December 31, 2012, Kardashian and West announced that she was pregnant with the couple's first child,which is a girl.
In February 2013, a judge ruled that Kardashian's divorce case with Humphries would go to trial, and set a trial date for May. However, on April 19, 2013, 536 days after Kardashian's initial divorce filing, she and Humphries reached an undisclosed divorce settlement, avoiding a trial. The divorce was legally finalized on June 3, 2013. Kardashian gave birth to her daughter with West, named North West, on June 15 at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, five weeks prior to her due date. Kardashian and West became engaged on October 21, Kardashian's 33rd birthday, when West rented out AT&T Park in San Francisco and projected a proposal message on the stadium screen in front of Kardashian's assembled friends and family members. On September 24, 2013, Variety and Entertainment Weekly reported that Kardashian will guest voice-star as an alien in the adult animated series American Dad! The episode is slated to air as part of the show's 10th season (2013–14). In Kardashian's upcoming American Dad! episode, the spaceship of her alien character crash-lands in the town of Langley Falls. The alien then falls hard for her fellow extraterrestrial Roger.
|2007||Thnks fr th Mmrs||Pete Wentz's love interest||Fall Out Boy music video|
|2008||Disaster Movie||Lisa Taylor|
|2009||CSI: NY||Debbie Fallon||TV series (1 episode: "Second Chances")|
|2009||Beyond the Break||Elle||TV series (4 episodes)|
|2009||Deep in the Valley||Summa Eve|
|2012||Drop Dead Diva||Nikki LePree||TV series (4 episodes)|
|2013||Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor||Ava|
|2013||American Dad!||Alien character (voice)||season 10|
|2003–06||The Simple Life||TV series (3 episodes)|
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||TV series|
|2008||Dancing with the Stars||TV series (6 episodes)|
|2009–present||Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami||TV series|
|2009||America's Next Top Model||TV series (1 episode: "Interview 101")|
|2009||How I Met Your Mother||TV series (1 episode: "Benefits")|
|2010||90210||TV series (1 episode: "Senior Year, Baby")|
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||TV series (3 episodes)|
|2011–12||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||TV series (18 episodes)|
|2011||America's Next Top Model||TV series (1 episode: "LaToya Jackson")|
|2012||Last Man Standing||TV series (1 episode: "Tree of Strife")|
|2012||30 Rock||TV series (1 episode: "Live From Studio 6H") West Coast Version|
|2012||Punk'd||TV series (1 episode)|
|U.S. Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles||"Jam (Turn It Up)"||17|
Awards and nominations
- "Kimberly Noel Kardashian, Born 10/21/1980 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Nick Sagimbeni (January 9, 2013). "Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Robert, Kylie and Kendall Kardashian". Los Angeles Times. Tribune Company. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kim Kardashian (June 11, 2008). "Monuments And Momentous Times In Monte Carlo". KimKardashian.Celebuzz.com. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian's anger as Turkish Cosmo puts her on the cover as Armenia marks Genocide Remembrance Day". Daily Mail. Daily Mail and General Trust. April 12, 2011. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Real Story Behind Robert Kardashian & Kris Jenner’s Divorce Revealed: And It’s Nasty!". Radar Online. American Media. January 14, 2012. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Stephanie Hallett (February 18, 2012). "Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner's Marriage: 10 Things You Didn't Know". The Huffington Post. AOL. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Jeff Mayish (May 1, 2013). "Ex-nanny to the Kardashians reveals Kris Jenner's temper and an O.J. Simpson trial kidnap scare". Daily News. Mortimer Zuckerman. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Now Kendall and Kylie Jenner leave Kim, Kanye and Kris to join father Bruce at 'palatial Malibu beach pad' for the summer". Daily Mail. Daily Mail and General Trust. June 28, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Was Voted 'Most Likely To Lie About Her Ethnicity' In High School". The Huffington Post. AOL. July 10, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Robert Kardashian, a Lawyer For O. J. Simpson, Dies at 59". The New York Times. The New York Times Company. October 3, 2003. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "'He punched me in the face and told me I needed liposuction': Kim Kardashian's marriage hell revealed for first time". Daily Mail. Daily Mail and General Trust. April 23, 2010. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Biography". The Biography Channel. A+E Networks. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Jade Watkins (July 20, 2012). "Before Ray J, Reggie, Kris and Kanye: Kim Kardashian's first love 'revealed as Michael Jackson's nephew TJ'". Daily Mail. Daily Mail and General Trust. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian on Sex Tape: 'A Tape Does Exist'". Extra. NBCUniversal. February 7, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Ray J Sends ‘Love & Congratulations’ To Kim Kardashian & Kanye West". Access Hollywood. NBCUniversal. July 8, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kardashian to profit from sex tape". United Press International. News World Communications. May 1, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Happy Ending". New York Post. News Corp. May 1, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kimberly Nordyke (November 13, 2007). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Karen (August 16, 2013). "Scott Disick is the Father of Mason Disick!". Las Vegas Guardian Express. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Playboy – Kim Kardashian Nude – Pics and Videos of the Sex Tape Celebrity". Playboy. January 27, 2009. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Matt Webb Mitovich (August 29, 2008). "Disaster Movie Star Kim Kardashian Names Her Favorite Butt". TVGN. CBS Corporation. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Disaster Movie from Kim Kardashian: Pop Culture Queen". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Derrik J. Lang (October 1, 2008). "Kim Kardashian kicked off 'Dancing With the Stars'". USA Today. Gannett Company. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kardashian, Kim (November 14, 2008). "Filming ‘How I Met Your Mother’". Celebuzz, Buzz Media. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- Kick It With Kim's New Shoe Shopping Service People, March 20, 2009
- "All the Rage: Kardashian Endorsements Seem to Have Va-Va-Vroom". Los Angeles Times. February 26, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Saini, Mia (July 1, 2010). "Kim Kardashian Powering to the Top". Forbes. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Sweatin' with Kim Kardashian". Allure Magazine. April 14, 2009. Archived from the original on April 19, 2009. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Parsley, Aaron (May 6, 2009). "Kim Kardashian Gets Slimed on Beyond the Break". People. Time Warner. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- Gina DiNunno (August 4, 2009). "Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian to Guest Judge Top Model". TVGuide.com. Retrieved August 4, 2009.
- "Fusion Beauty". Seven Bar Foundation. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- "Kim Kardashian Fragrances". fragrantica.com.
- Crawford, Trish (April 28, 2010). "Kardashian Fame and Fragrance". Toronto Star. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian gościnnie w serialu". dziennik.pl. January 4, 2010. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- Kate Stanhope. "Kim Kardashian and Vanessa Minnillo to Appear on CSI:NY". TVGuide.com.
- Goudreau, Jenna (April 13, 2010). "Reality TV Stars Turned Entrepreneurs". Forbes. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kardashian Sisters Get Stylish and Sexy with Bebe". The Houston Chronicle. May 13, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kardashians Show Off Legs in Bebe Collaboration". Palm Beach Post. February 16, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Moore, Booth; Critic, Fashion (May 2, 2010). "Celebrities and Jewelry: Learning Their Lines". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian Sparks Controversy Over Cat Photo". CBS News.
- "PETA Has Bone To Pick With Kim Kardashian". Popcrunch. November 17, 2010. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- "Kardashian Sisters Land 90210 Cameo". TVGuide.com.
- Gina DiNunno. "Kim Kardashian Sued by Cookie Diet Doc Over a Tweet". TVGuide.com.
- Quenqua, Douglas (June 2, 2010). "‘Jersey Shore,’ Without the Sun". The New York Times. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Klopsis, Nick (2010-07-02). "Seeing double! Kim Kardashian Unveils Wax Statue Lookalike at Madam Tussauds in Times Square". New York Daily News. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Shira, Dahvi (November 8, 2010). "Kim Kardashian: Boss of the Spin Crowd". People. Time Warner. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- "MovieWeb: "The Apprentice (2004–present): In-Store Display Challenge: Kim Kardashian Visits Octane"". MovieWeb.com. November 12, 2010.
- "The Apprentice, Kim Kardashian's Perfume Brings Out Best and Worst". Gather.com. November 12, 2010.
- "Keeping Up With Kim, Kourtney and Khloé: The Kardashian Sisters Are Writing a Book!". Glamour Magazine. June 18, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kardashian Konfidential Hits No. 4 on the Bestseller List!". CeleBuzz. December 1, 2010. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian Locks Down Kanye for Music Video". TMZ.com. December 29, 2010. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- "Kim Kardashian Debuts The-Dream-Penned Single in Vegas". Rap-Up.com. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- "Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News". Billboard. February 7, 2011. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- Farber, Jim (March 2, 2011). "Kim Kardashian song 'Jam (Turn It Up)' makes her the worst singer in the reality TV universe". Daily News (New York). Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- Dorian, John. "Kim Kardashian top-earning reality star for year 2010". International Business Times AU, December 7, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian Is Highest Earning Reality Star of the Moment". Softpedia. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "‘Time to Recognize the Armenian Genocide,’ Says Kim Kardashian". Asbarez. April 21, 2011. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Vena, Jocelyn (October 31, 2011). "Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries: A Timeline". Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Garcia, Jennifer (August 20, 2011). "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Married!". Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- Meagan Morris (2011-08-03). "Kim Kardashian reveals new wedding day fragrance, Love". Sheknows.com. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- Hughes, Sarah Anne (October 7, 2011). "Kim Kardashian wedding special to air this Sunday: Will you watch?". The Washington Post. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- "Kardashian Khaos Opens". lasvegassun.com.
- "Kim Kardashian to file for divorce from Kris Humphries". TMZ.com.
- "Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries and Doesn’t Want to Pay His Attorney Fees". Retrieved November 4, 2011.
- "Kris Humphries' Annulment Filing: Read It Here Now!". E Online. December 1, 2011. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- "Was Kardashian marriage a sham?". Chicago Tribune. November 1, 2011. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- Marcus, Stephanie (November 14, 2011). "Kim Kardashian Suing Ex-Publicist Jonathan Jaxson". Huffington Post.
- "Thousands Sign ‘No More Kardashian’ Petition – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. November 16, 2011. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian Perfume: True Reflection". Stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com. 2011-08-29. Retrieved 2013-06-16.
- "Kardashian Sisters Sued over Endorsement of Weight-Loss Product – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. March 5, 2012. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "In Time for Bikini Season, Kardashians Face Lawsuit Over Endorsement of Diet Aids". The National Law Review. Ifrah Law. July 8, 2012. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Renewed – E! Extends Series For Three More Seasons". Deadline.com. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- Casserly, Meghan. "'Keeping Up with the Kardashians 2015: E! Pays $40 Million For Three More Years". forbes.com. Retrieved November 12, 2012.
- Galla, Brittany (June 7, 2013). "Khloe Kardashian: I Told Kim Kardashian To Date Kanye West "For Years!"". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West Her Family". The Huffington Post. December 7, 2012. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian Releases Glam Fragrance". Style MTV. Retrieved October 24, 2012.
- "Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Launch Kardashian Kollection". Female First. November 9, 2012. Retrieved November 9, 2012.
- Spencer, Lara. "Inside the Kardashian Empire: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Talk Life, Career, Love". ABC News. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- "Kim Kardashian wears the new Khroma Beauty Line". Glamour.com. November 12, 2012.
- "Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child". Yahoo News. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Are Having A Baby!". B96 Chicago. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- Nessif, Bruna (June 4, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Expecting a Baby Girl! Kanye West and E! Star to Have Daughter". E! News. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- Garcia, Jennifer; Dyball, Rennie (June 20, 2013). "Kim Kardashian's Baby Name: Finally Revealed!". People. Retrieved June 21, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries' Divorce Trial Set for May, Judge Rules". Us Weekly. February 15, 2013. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- Chen, Joyce (April 19, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Divorce Finalized After 536 Days". Us Weekly. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries (Finally!) Reach Divorce Settlement". People. April 19, 2013. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- Fleeman, Mike (June 4, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Finalize Divorce". People. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- Shira, Dahvi (June 15, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Is a Mom!". People. Retrieved June 15, 2013.
- Johnson, Zach (June 26, 2013). "Kris Jenner Defends Granddaughter North West's Name on The View". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- Finn, Natalie (October 21, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Is Engaged to Kanye West!". E!. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- Howard, Michael (22 October 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engaged". ABC News.
- Ravitz, Justin (October 22, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Is Engaged to Kanye West: See Her Ring, Kanye's Proposal Message". Us Weekly. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian ‘American Dad’: Reality Star to Play Alien on Comedy". Variety. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- Hibberd, James. "Kim Kardashian to play alien on 'American Dad' | Inside TV | EW.com". Insidetv.ew.com. Retrieved 2013-09-25.
- "Thnks fr th Mmrs". Fueled By Ramen. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- "Rotten Tomatoes page on Disaster Movie". IGN Entertainment. Retrieved January 7, 2010.
- "Femme fatale Kim Kardashian guest stars in CSI: NY". Daily Mail. Retrieved December 17, 2009.
- "Kim Kardashian Gets Slimed on Beyond the Break". People. Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- "Kim Kardashian has only just begun to appear in films and television shows.". Ugo. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- "Kim Kardashian Wears Prison Orange For 'Drop Dead Diva' (PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- Fleming, Mike (October 21, 2011). "Kim Kardashian to Co-Star in Tyler Perry's 'The Marriage Counselor'". Deadline.com. PMC. Archived from the original on October 22, 2011. Retrieved October 22, 2011.
- "'I was SO skinny!': Kim Kardashian reminisces about her days on Dancing With The Stars with old flashback snaps". Daily Mail. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami Finale: Kim Kardashian Suffered Burst Ovarian Cyst After First Month Of Pregnancy". Radar Online. Retrieved 2013.
- "'America's Next Top Model' Judge Kim Kardashian: "I Totally Look Up To Tyra"". Buddy TV. Retrieved October 21, 2009.
- "Kim Kardashian Appears on How I Met Your Mother". Hollywood Gossip. Retrieved January 9, 2009.
- "Kim And Khloe Kardashian Guest Star On '90210,' Get Called 'Ho'". Star Pulse. Retrieved 2010.
- "Lamar Odom Surprises Khloe (and Kim Kardashian) with Dinner and a Dozen Roses". Sandra Rose. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". Eonline. Retrieved 2011.
- "America's Next Top Model Episode: "La Toya Jackson"". TV Guide. Retrieved October 12, 2011.
- "America's Next Top Models Work the Runway in Kardashian Kollection". US Magazine. Retrieved October 11, 2013.
- "'Last Man Standing': Kim Kardashian Cameo Causes Mandy To Freak Out". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- "'30 Rock' Live Recap: Kim Kardashian, Paul McCartney And More Guest Stars". Huffington Post. Retrieved April 27, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian Punk'd By Ashton Kutcher and Scott Disick". Celeb Buzz. Retrieved 2012.
- "Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles - Issue Date: 2011-03-26". Billboard.biz. Nielsen Business Media. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- "Teen Choice Awards Nominations 2008". LA Times. Retrieved 2008.
- "Announcing the Winners of the 2009 Teen Choice Awards!". Buzz Sugar. Retrieved August 9, 2009.
- "2010 Teen Choice Awards Winners List 'Twilight Saga,' Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are the night's big winners". MTV. Retrieved August 9, 2010.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2011 Winners Revealed". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 7, 2011.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2011 Nominees Announced: Harry Potter vs Twilight". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 29, 2011.
- "People's Choice Awards 2012 Winners List Katy Perry, 'Harry Potter' and Emma Stone nab multiple awards.". MTV. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2012: Complete Winners List Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and 'Hunger Games' clean up Sunday night.". MTV. Retrieved July 22, 2012.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2013: Full list of winners". Daily News. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Kardashian.|
- Kim Kardashian at the Internet Movie Database
- Kim Kardashian at Playboy Online
- "Kardashians join forces with leading Australian designer" (Mediasearch, 2009)