June 14, 1955
Montebello, California, U.S.
Kim Lankford (born June 14, 1955) is an American actress and businesswoman. best known for her role as Ginger Ward on Knots Landing from 1979 to 1983.
Life and career
Lankford is best known for playing Ginger Ward on Knots Landing between 1979-83. Other roles include: Vickie Stevens in the 1981 movie Terror Among Us; a major part in the 1988 horror film Cameron's Closet; a kidnap victim in the TV series 'The Hardy Boys'; and reprising her character for Knots Landing: Back to the Cul-de-Sac in 1997.
Lankford appeared in an episode of the 1977 situation comedy Busting Loose, as well as in the short-lived sitcom The Waverly Wonders, starring Joe Namath, in 1978, and the detective drama Murphy's Law a decade later. Lankford also played a waitress in Night of the Running Man, with Scott Glenn and Andrew McCarthy.
- Harry and Walter Go to New York (1976) as Young Girl
- Malibu Beach (1978) as Dina
- The Waverly Wonders (9 episodes, 1978) as Connie Rafkin
- The Octagon (1980) as Nancy
- Terror Among Us (1981) as Vickie Stevens
- Knots Landing (75 episodes, 1979-1983) as Ginger Ward
- Cameron's Closet (1988) as Dory Lansing
- Murphy's Law (12 episodes, 1988-1989) as Marissa Danforth
- Missing Pieces (1992) as Sally
- Night of the Running Man (1995) as Waitress
- Street Corner Justice (1996) as Jenny Connor
- Knots Landing: Back to the Cul-de-Sac (1997) as Ginger Ward
- Mixed Blessings (1998)
- "The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst" (2015) as Herself