|Title||Executive Vice President, Juniper Networks.|
Kim Perdikou is the Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Infrastructure Products Group (IPG) of Juniper Networks, an multinational networking products company based in Sunnyvale, California.
Early life and education
Kim Perdikou holds a bachelor's degree in computing science and operational research from the University of Paisley in Scotland, and two master's degrees: one in education from Jordanhill College in Glasgow, Scotland, and a second in information systems from Pace University in New York.
Before joining Juniper Networks, Kim Perdikou was the Vice President of Global Networks at Reader's Digest for over six years (1992 – 1998) and also held leadership positions at both Knight Ridder (June 1999 to August 2000) and Dun & Bradstreet (August 1989 to March 1992). At Knight Ridder's she contributed to Intranet development, ad sales applications, Web hosting and telecom contracts.
Kim Perdikou was Chief Information Officer at Women.com, where she built the IT infrastructure and sales operations function. At Women.com Networks, Inc., a leading Internet destination for women, she oversaw all business systems and internal technical operations at Women.com.
Kim joined Juniper Networks in August 2000 as the Chief Information Officer and served in that role until January 2006. Later she assumed the role of the Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Infrastructure Products Group(IPG). When she took her post in that group in 2006, Juniper seemed to have caught between product cycles and poised to miss the IPTV and Ethernet waves. Perdikou revamped the group's roadmap and sped up release cycles, resulting in a flurry of product introductions during that year. It started slow, with some new cards for old routers, an update of its M-series, and an IPTV-minded upgrade to the E320 and then the heavy hitters like the MX960.
- "Kim Perdikou : Executive Vice President and General Manager of Infrastructure Products Group". Forbes. Archived from the original on 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- "Juniper Networks : Executive Team". Juniper Networks. Archived from the original on 2010-12-24. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- "EXECUTIVE PROFILE: Kim Perdikou". Business Week. Archived from the original on 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- "Officers & Directors Detail: Perdikou, Kim". Reuters. Archived from the original on 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- "Kim Perdikou Joins Women.com Networks as VicePresident and Chief Information Officer.". Business Wire. August 23, 1999. Archived from the original on 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
- "Light Reading's Person of the Year: The Finalists Kim Perdikou". Light Reading. September 4, 2007. Archived from the original on 2010-12-31. Retrieved 2009-04-21.
|This business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|