|Other names||Kim Yun-Sang|
|Notable relatives||Lee Yong-Soo (co-founder)|
|Notable school(s)||Yong Sool Kwan|
|Revised Romanization||Gim Yun-Sang|
Kim Yoon-Sang (Hangul: 김윤상; born in 1934 ), was one of the senior most students of founder of hapkido, Choi Yong-Sool (Hangul: 최용술), from the hapkido founder's latter years. He is the notable Korean martial artist as the founder of Hapki yusul (Hangul: 합기 유술).
Kim Yoon-Sang began his study of Hapkido in the early 1960s under Master Chang Gedo, eventually reaching a grade of 5th Dan within the Korea Hapkido Association. In 1973, along with his friend Lee Yong-Soo (Hangul: 이용수), Kim travelled to Daegu to train under the founder of hapkido, Choi Yong-Sool. Thereafter Kim and Lee frequently travelled to Daegu to receive private lessons from Choi first at his school and then after it closed in 1976 in any available space.
At the request of Choi Yong-Sool, Kim and Lee opened up a school for training (see: dojang) in their hometown of Geumsan in 1978. In 1980 the school was named the Yong Sool Kwan (Hangul: 용술관) and Kim was appointed director of the school. After the establishing of this training facility Choi Yong-Sool often came to teach at the school and Kim and Lee continued to travel to Daegu to train with their master.
- Established the Yong Sool Kwan in 1980.
- Was awarded with a 9th degree black belt by Choi through the Korea Hapkido Association in 1986.
- Compiled photographic records of Choi Yong-Sool performing techniques.
- Renamed their system Hapki yusul to differentiate what they did from other hapkido groups.
- Erected a special headstone for the grave of Choi Yong-Sool in 2000.
- Was chosen to succeed Choi Bok-Yeol by Choi's wife in 2001 when Lee Yong-Soo retired.
- Was entrusted by Choi Bok-Yeol's widow with Choi Yong-Sool's original enrollment books.
- Hosted a memorial of Choi Yong-Sool's death in 2006 and 2011 which was attended by students from all over the world.
- Taught at several seminars in Germany, Australia England and Italy, February 2008.
- Hapkiyusul homepage: http://www.hapkiyusul.com/new/doju3.htm
- Speidel, Rod (editor). Taekwondo Times. Nov, 2006. Article by Barrie Restall (w/ assistance from Jarrod Taylor and Bruce Sims), Yong Sul Kwan; History of the Korean Hapkiyusul Headquarters. Tri-Mount Publications, Iowa, 2006.