Kim Yuk (Hangul: 김육; Hanja: 金堉; 1570 – September 1658) was a Korean Neo-Confucian scholar, politician and writer of the Korean Joseon Dynasty. His nickname was Jamgok (잠곡, 潛谷), Hoijeongdang (회정당, 晦靜堂), a courtesy name was baikhoo (백후, 伯厚), Posthumous name was Munjung (문정, 文貞). He came from the Cheongpung Kim clan (Hangul: 청풍김씨, Hanja: 淸風金氏).
Prime minister of Joseon Dynastys 1651 to 1652, 1655. Greanfather of Queen Myungsung and 4G-Great-Grandfather of Queen Hyoui.
- 'Jamgokyugo' (잠곡유고, 潛谷遺稿)
- 'Gimyojehyunrok' (기묘제현록, 己卯諸賢錄)
- 'JAmgokphildam' (잠곡필담, 潛谷筆談)
- 'Yuwonchongbo' (유원총보, 類苑叢寶)
- 'Songdoji' (송도지, 松都誌)
- 'Phalhyunjun' (팔현전, 八賢傳)
- 'Handongmyungshinrok' (해동명신록, 海東名臣錄)
- 'Hwangmyunggiryak' (황명기략, 皇明紀略)
- 'Jongdeokshinpyun' (종덕신편, 種德新編)
- ^ a b Kim Yuk:Nate
- ^ Wife of Joseon Hyunjong
- ^ wife of Joseon Jeongjo