Kardashian at Westfield Parramatta in Sydney Australia, September 2014
|Born||Kimberly Noel Kardashian
October 21, 1980
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Other names||Kim Kardashian West|
|Education||Marymount High School|
|Television||Keeping Up with the Kardashians|
|Spouse(s)||Damon Thomas (m. 2000–04)
Kris Humphries (m. 2011–13)
Kanye West (m. 2014)
|Parent(s)||Bruce Jenner (step-father)|
Kimberly "Kim" Kardashian West (born Kimberly Noel Kardashian; October 21, 1980) is an American television and social media personality, socialite, and model. Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Kardashian first gained media attention through her friendship with Paris Hilton, but she received wider notice after a 2003 sex tape with her former boyfriend Ray J was leaked in 2007. Later that year, she and her family began to appear in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success has led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. In 2010, Kardashian was reported to be the highest-paid reality television personality, with estimated earnings of $6 million.
Life and career
Kimberly Noel Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California, to parents Robert and Kris (née Houghton). She has an older sister Kourtney, a younger sister Khloé, and a younger brother Rob. Their mother is of Dutch, English, and Scottish ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian American. After their parents divorced in 1991, her mother remarried to the 1976 Summer Olympics decathlon winner Bruce Jenner in 1991. Through their marriage, Kardashian gained step-brothers Burton "Burt", Brandon, and Brody; step-sister Casey; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
As a teenager, she attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles. In 1994, her father represented football player O. J. Simpson during his murder trial. Simpson is Kim Kardashian's godfather. Kim's father died in 2003.
In 2000, a 19-year-old Kardashian eloped with music producer Damon Thomas. Thomas filed for divorce in 2003, though Kardashian later credited their separation to physical and emotional abuse on his part. During this time, Kardashian was also close friends with socialite Paris Hilton, through whom she first garnered media attention. Prior to the finalization of her divorce, Kardashian began dating singer Ray J. In February 2007, a sex tape made by Kardashian and Ray J in 2003 was leaked. Kardashian filed a lawsuit against Vivid Entertainment, who distributed the film as Kim K Superstar. She later dropped the suit and settled for $5 million.
In October 2007, Kardashian, in addition to her mother Kris; her step-father Bruce; her siblings Kourtney, Khloé, and Rob; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie began to appear in the reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. The series proved successful for E!, and has led to the creations of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. That December, Kardashian posed for a nude pictorial for Playboy.
In 2008, she made her feature film debut in the disaster film spoof Disaster Movie, in which she appeared as a character named Lisa. That year, she was one of thirteen participants on the seventh season of Dancing with the Stars, where she was partnered with Mark Ballas. Kardashian was the third contestant to be eliminated.
In January 2009, Kardashian made a cameo appearance during an episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother, in the episode "Benefits". That March, she launched an endorsement with ShoeDazzle shopping, of which she is the co-founder and chief fashion stylist. She then endorsed multiple other projects including a vanilla cupcake mix flavor called 'Va-Va-Va-Nilla' for the Los Angeles bakery, Famous Cupcakes. In April, she released a workout DVD series, Fit in Your Jeans by Friday, with trainers Jennifer Galardi and Patrick Goudeau. Kardashian played Elle in four episodes of the television series Beyond the Break. Kardashian become a guest host of WrestleMania XXIV and guest judge on America's Next Top Model in August of that year. In September, Fusion Beauty and Seven Bar Foundation launched "Kiss Away Poverty", with Kardashian as the face of the campaign. For every LipFusion lipgloss sold, $1 went to the Foundation to fund women entrepreneurs in the US. The following month, she released her first fragrance self-titled "Kim Kardashian". In December 2009, Kardashian made a guest star appearance on CBS's CSI: NY with Vanessa Minnillo.
2010 saw Kardashian venture into several new endorsement deals, including endorsing various food products for Carl's Jr. Beginning in early 2010, Kardashian and her sisters designed and developed clothing lines for Bebe stores and 'Virgins, Saints, and Angels'. In January 2010, she starred as Summa Eve in the film Deep in the Valley.
In April, Kardashian sparked controversy over the way she held a kitten for a photograph, holding it by the scruff of its neck. With sisters Kourtney and Khloé, Kardashian is involved in the retail and fashion industries. They have launched several clothing collections and fragrances. Animal rights organization PETA criticized Kardashian for repeatedly wearing fur coats, and named her as one of the five worst people or organizations of 2010 when it came to animal welfare. June saw Kardashian guest star with Khloé and Kourtney as herself on the season three premiere episode of the series 90210. That same month, Kardashian was involved in a lawsuit against one of her endorsements. Sanford Siegal, the creator of the Cookie Diet, sued Kardashian, claiming she defamed him on Twitter. According to Siegal, Kardashian tweeted in October 2009 that he was "falsely promoting" that she was on the cookie diet. Siegal filed a claim in a Florida state court charging that her statements were false and defamatory. He also alleged that Kardashian was on QuickTrim's payroll when she posted the tweet. Kardashian's tweet appears to stem from an article on CookieDiet.com, that named Kardashian as one of many celebrities who saw positive results on the diet. Kardashian sent a cease-and-desist order to Siegal, demanding the link be removed. Additionally, Kardashian and her sisters released a sunless tanner "Kardashian Glamour Tan", that month.
On July 1, 2010, the New York City branch of Madame Tussauds revealed a wax figure of Kardashian. In November, Kardashian served as producer for The Spin Crowd, a reality television show about Command PR, a New York City public relations firm, run by Jonathan Cheban and Simon Huck. The show followed them as they settle into their new offices in Los Angeles. That month, she also appeared on the tenth season of The Apprentice. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloé wrote an autobiography titled Kardashian Konfidential, which was released in stores on November 23, and appeared on New York Times 's Best Seller List. In December 2010, Kardashian filmed a music video for a song titled "Jam (Turn It Up)". The video was directed by Hype Williams; Kanye West makes a cameo in the video. Kardashian premiered the song during a New Year's Eve party at TAO Las Vegas on December 31, 2010. The song was produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart. When asked if an album was in the works, Kardashian replied, "There's no album in the works or anything—just one song we did for Kourtney and Kim Take New York, and a video Hype Williams directed, half of the proceeds we're giving away to a cancer foundation, because The-Dream's and one of my parents passed away from cancer. It's just all having fun—with a good cause". Jim Farber, writing for the Daily News, called the song a "dead-brained piece of generic dance music, without a single distinguishing feature," and suggested that the single made Kardashian the "worst singer in the reality TV universe." That month, the International Business Times reported that Kardashian's 2010 earnings were the highest among Hollywood-based reality stars, estimating them at $6 million.
Kardashian, who has supported recognition of the Armenian Genocide on numerous occasions, encouraged President Obama and the US government to consider its acknowledgement. On April 21, 2011, days before the 96th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide, Kardashian wrote about the issue on her blog and sent a tweet to her fans, urging its recognition. That April, she also released her third fragrance "Gold". In May, she became engaged to NBA player Kris Humphries, then of the New Jersey Nets, whom she had been dating since October 2010. They were married in a wedding ceremony on August 20 in Montecito, California. Earlier that month, she had released her "wedding fragrance" called "Kim Kardashian Love" which coincided with her own wedding. A two-part TV special showing the preparations and the wedding itself aired on E! in early October 2011, amidst what The Washington Post called a "media blitz" related to the wedding. Also in October, Kardashian and her sisters opened their Kardashian Khaos store in Las Vegas.
After 72 days of marriage, she filed for divorce from Humphries on October 31, citing irreconcilable differences. After filing, Kardashian asked the court to order Humphries to pay his own legal expenses. On December 1, Humphries filed his response to Kardashian's petition, requesting an annulment on the grounds of fraud, or if the court would not grant an annulment, a decree of legal separation rather than Kardashian's requested divorce. Several news outlets surmised that Kardashian's marriage to Humphries was merely a publicity stunt, to promote the Kardashian family's brand and their subsequent television ventures. Her former publicist Jonathan Jaxson also claimed that her short-lived wedding was indeed staged and a ploy to generate money. Kardashian filed suit against Jaxson, saying his claims were untrue. A widely circulated petition asking to remove all Kardashian-related programming from the air followed the split. In 2011, Kardashian filed a $20 million lawsuit against Old Navy and its parent company, Gap Inc. for right of publicity. Old Navy used actress/model Melissa Molinaro in their Old Navy commercial featuring the actress singing and dancing. Kim Kardashian claimed that Old Navy used Molinaro as a look alike to Kim in order to promote their brand. Kim Kardashian was also seeking order to have the actress/model Molinaro banned from Old Navy commercials. The lawsuit never went to trial but a settlement was reached by use of a mediator in 2012; the exact settlement is unknown.
2012 to present
In March 2012, Kardashian debuted her fourth fragrance, titled "True Reflection", which she worked with the company Dress for Success to promote. That month, Kardashian and her sisters were named in a $5 million class action lawsuit against QuickTrim, the weight loss supplement they endorse. The complaint, filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, accuses the Kardashians (along with QuickTrim's manufacturer, Windmill Health Products; the retailer GNC; and others in the sales and marketing chain) of false and deceptive marketing of the diet aid. The plaintiffs, hailing from several states, brought claims under their respective states' consumer protection laws. In April, E! renewed Keeping Up with the Kardashians for two additional seasons, in a deal reported to be worth $50 million.
Kardashian also began dating American rapper and longtime friend Kanye West in April, though she remained legally married to Humphries. In October 2012, Kardashian released her fifth fragrance, "Glam", which "draws on the glamour of her Hollywood lifestyle", and was made available through Debenhams. In November, Kardashian and her sisters internationally launched the 'Kardashian Collection' in England, as well as launching a line of cosmetics, 'Khroma Beauty'. On December 31, 2012, Kardashian and West announced that she was pregnant with the couple's first child, a daughter.
In February 2013, a judge ruled that Kardashian's divorce case with Humphries would go to trial, and set a trial date for May. However, on April 19, 2013, 536 days after Kardashian's initial divorce filing, she and Humphries reached an undisclosed divorce settlement, avoiding a trial. The divorce was legally finalized on June 3, 2013.
Kardashian gave birth to daughter North on June 15, 2013, five weeks prior to her due date. Kardashian and West became engaged on October 21, Kardashian's 33rd birthday, and married on May 24, 2014 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. Kardashian and West appeared together on the American Vogue cover for the magazine's April 2014 issue. The cover has been lauded by some, while others have taken a more critical look of the reality star being on the cover, with her and West dubbed the "#worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple."
Kardashian voiced the role of an alien in an episode of the adult animated series American Dad!, which aired as part of the show's 11th season (2014–2015) in the episode titled "Blagsnarst, A Love Story" on September 21, 2014. In the episode, her character crash-lands in the town of Langley Falls. The alien then develops an attraction to her fellow alien Roger.
Kardashian appeared on the cover, and in a pictorial in Paper 's winter issue in 2014 photographed by Jean-Paul Goude. On the cover, her nude buttocks are featured above the caption: "Break the Internet", which generated considerable comment in both social and traditional media. The photos show Kardashian with her hair tied up in a bun, wearing only a pearl necklace, a pair of earrings and black satin gloves, and, on the cover, with her bare back facing the camera, holding a sequined gown below her bare, oiled-up buttocks, while smiling broadly at the camera. A Time magazine writer commented that, unlike previous celebrities' nudes that represented the women's rebellion against repressed society and "trying to tear down" barriers, Kardashian's exhibition was "just provocation and bluster, repeated images that seem to offer us some sort of truth or insight but are really just self serving. We want there to be something more, some reason or context, some great explanation that tells us what it is like to live in this very day and age, but there is not. Kim Kardashian's ass is nothing but an empty promise." However, the stunt "set a new benchmark" in social media response, and Paper 's website received 15.9 million views in one day, compared with 25,000 views on an average day.
As of May 2014, Kardashian is estimated to be worth $45 million.
In April 2015, Kardashian and West traveled to the Armenian Quarter of the Old City in Jerusalem to have their daughter, North, baptized in the Armenian Orthodox Church. The ceremony took place at the Cathedral of St. James. Khloe Kardashian was appointed the godmother of North.
|2008||Disaster Movie||Lisa Taylor|
|2009||Deep in the Valley||Summa Eve|
|2013||Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor||Ava|
|2003–06||Simple Life, TheThe Simple Life||Herself||Guest star; 3 episodes|
|2007–present||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Herself||Main role|
|2008||Dancing with the Stars||Contestant; 6 episodes|||
|Bad Girls Club||Hosted Reunion Special|
|2009||CSI: NY||Debbie Fallon||Episode: "Second Chances"|||
|Beyond the Break||Elle||Recurring role; 4 episodes|||
|How I Met Your Mother||Herself||Episode: "Benefits"|||
|2009–13||Kourtney and Kim Take Miami||Main role; 19 episodes|||
|2009–11||America's Next Top Model||Guest star; 2 episodes|||
|2010||90210||Episode: "Senior Year, Baby"|||
|2011–12||Kourtney and Kim Take New York||Main role; 18 episodes|||
|2011||Khloé & Lamar||Recurring role; 3 episodes|||
|2012||Last Man Standing||Episode: "Tree of Strife"|||
|30 Rock||Episode: "Live from Studio 6H"|||
|Drop Dead Diva||Nikki LePree||Recurring role; 4 episodes|||
|Punk'd||Herself||Episode: "Ashton Kutcher"|||
|2014||2 Broke Girls||Episode: "And the Reality Problem"|||
|American Dad!||Qurch (voice)||Episode: "Blagsnarst, A Love Story"|||
|2014||Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons||Herself||Recurring|
|2007||"Thnks fr th Mmrs"||Pete Wentz's love interest||Fall Out Boy music video|
|2013||"Bound 2"||Kanye West's love interest||Kanye West music video|
Awards and nominations
|2008||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Teen Choice Award Choice TV Female Reality/Variety Star||Nominated|
|2009||Disaster Movie||Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|2009||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Teen Choice Award Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star||Nominated|
|2010||Herself||Teen Choice Award Choice Female Hottie||Nominated|
|2010||Herself||Teen Choice Award Choice Twit||Nominated|
|2010||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Teen Choice Award Choice Female Reality/Variety Star (shared with Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, and Kris)||Won|
|2011||Herself||Teen Choice Award Choice Female Hottie||Nominated|
|2011||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star (shared with Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, and Kris)||Won|
|2012||Herself||Favorite TV Celeb Reality Star||Won|
|2012||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star (shared with Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, and Kris)||Won|
|2013||Keeping Up with the Kardashians||Teen Choice Award Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety Star (shared with Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, Kris, Kendall, Kylie, and Bruce)||Won|
|2014||Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor||Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress||Won|
In June 2014, Kardashian released a mobile game for iPhone and Android called Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. The objective of the game is to become a Hollywood star or starlet. The game supports a free to play model, meaning the game is free to download, but charges for in game-items. The game was a hit, earning $1.6 million in its first five days of release. In July, the game's developer Glu Mobile announced that the game was the fifth highest earning game in Apple's App Store.
- "Kimberly Noel Kardashian, Born 10/21/1980 in California". California Birth Index. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Nick Sagimbeni (January 9, 2013). "Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Robert, Kylie and Kendall Kardashian". Los Angeles Times (Tribune Company). Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kim Kardashian (June 11, 2008). "Monuments And Momentous Times In Monte Carlo". KimKardashian.Celebuzz.com. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Vanessa Barford (January 8, 2013). "Kim Kardashian: How do Armenians feel about her fame?". BBC. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- Stephanie Hallett (February 18, 2012). "Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner's Marriage: 10 Things You Didn't Know". The Huffington Post (AOL). Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Jeff Mayish (May 1, 2013). "Ex-nanny to the Kardashians reveals Kris Jenner's temper and an O. J. Simpson trial kidnap scare". Daily News (Mortimer Zuckerman). Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Marcus, Stephanie (July 10, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Was Voted 'Most Likely To Lie About Her Ethnicity' In High School". The Huffington Post (AOL). Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "His life now: With friends like these . . .". latimes. latimes. September 28, 2008. Retrieved 6 April 2015.
- "Robert Kardashian, a Lawyer For O. J. Simpson, Dies at 59". The New York Times (The New York Times Company). October 3, 2003. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Biography". People. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- Chantal Waldholz (February 7, 2014). "Rob Kardashian Fears Marriage Because of Divorce — 5 Reasons That's Not Exactly Surprising!". Life & Style Magazine. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Kim Kardashian Biography". The Biography Channel. A+E Networks. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian on Sex Tape: 'A Tape Does Exist'". Extra. NBCUniversal. February 7, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Ray J Sends 'Love & Congratulations' To Kim Kardashian & Kanye West". Access Hollywood. NBCUniversal. July 8, 2013. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kardashian to profit from sex tape". United Press International. News World Communications. May 1, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Happy Ending". New York Post (News Corp). May 1, 2007. Retrieved August 17, 2013.[dead link]
- Kimberly Nordyke (November 13, 2007). "'Kardashians' earns its keep". The Hollywood Reporter (Prometheus Global Media). Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Karen (August 16, 2013). "Scott Disick is the Father of Mason Disick!". Las Vegas Guardian Express. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Playboy – Kim Kardashian Nude – Pics and Videos of the Sex Tape Celebrity". Playboy. January 27, 2009. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Matt Webb Mitovich (August 29, 2008). "Disaster Movie Star Kim Kardashian Names Her Favorite Butt". TVGN. CBS Corporation. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- "Disaster Movie from Kim Kardashian: Pop Culture Queen". E!. NBCUniversal. Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Derrik J. Lang (October 1, 2008). "Kim Kardashian kicked off 'Dancing With the Stars'". USA Today (Gannett Company). Retrieved August 17, 2013.
- Kardashian, Kim (November 14, 2008). "Filming 'How I Met Your Mother'". Celebuzz, Buzz Media. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- Kick It With Kim's New Shoe Shopping Service People, March 20, 2009
- "All the Rage: Kardashian Endorsements Seem to Have Va-Va-Vroom". Los Angeles Times. February 26, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Saini, Mia (July 1, 2010). "Kim Kardashian Powering to the Top". Forbes. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Sweatin' with Kim Kardashian". Allure Magazine. April 14, 2009. Archived from the original on April 19, 2009. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian Gets Slimed on Beyond the Break". People. Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- Gina DiNunno (August 4, 2009). "Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian to Guest Judge Top Model". TVGuide.com. Retrieved August 4, 2009.
- "Fusion Beauty". Seven Bar Foundation. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- "Kim Kardashian Fragrances". fragrantica.com.
- Crawford, Trish (April 28, 2010). "Kardashian Fame and Fragrance". Toronto Star. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian gościnnie w serialu". dziennik.pl. January 4, 2010. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- Kate Stanhope. "Kim Kardashian and Vanessa Minnillo to Appear on CSI:NY". TVGuide.com.
- Goudreau, Jenna (April 13, 2010). "Reality TV Stars Turned Entrepreneurs". Forbes. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kardashian Sisters Get Stylish and Sexy with Bebe". The Houston Chronicle. May 13, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kardashians Show Off Legs in Bebe Collaboration". Palm Beach Post. February 16, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Moore, Booth; Critic, Fashion (May 2, 2010). "Celebrities and Jewelry: Learning Their Lines". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian Sparks Controversy Over Cat Photo". CBS News.
- "PETA Has Bone To Pick With Kim Kardashian". Popcrunch. November 17, 2010. Retrieved December 14, 2010.
- "Kardashian Sisters Land 90210 Cameo". TVGuide.com.
- Gina DiNunno. "Kim Kardashian Sued by Cookie Diet Doc Over a Tweet". TVGuide.com.
- Quenqua, Douglas (June 2, 2010). "'Jersey Shore,' Without the Sun". The New York Times. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- Klopsis, Nick (July 2, 2010). "Seeing double! Kim Kardashian Unveils Wax Statue Lookalike at Madam Tussauds in Times Square". New York Daily News. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "MovieWeb: "The Apprentice (2004–present): In-Store Display Challenge: Kim Kardashian Visits Octane"". MovieWeb.com. November 12, 2010.
- "The Apprentice, Kim Kardashian's Perfume Brings Out Best and Worst". Gather.com. November 12, 2010.
- "Keeping Up With Kim, Kourtney and Khloé: The Kardashian Sisters Are Writing a Book!". Glamour Magazine. June 18, 2010. Retrieved August 30, 2010.
- "Kardashian Konfidential Hits No. 4 on the Bestseller List!". CeleBuzz. December 1, 2010. Retrieved November 10, 2012.
- "Dope Or Nope? Kim Kardashian Debuts New Single 'Turn It Up'". Vibe. January 3, 2011. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Kim Kardashian Debuts The-Dream-Penned Single in Vegas". Rap-Up.com. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- "Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News". Billboard. February 7, 2011. Retrieved July 3, 2011.
- Farber, Jim (March 2, 2011). "Kim Kardashian song 'Jam (Turn It Up)' makes her the worst singer in the reality TV universe". Daily News (New York). Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- Dorian, John. "Kim Kardashian top-earning reality star for year 2010". International Business Times AU, December 7, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian Is Highest Earning Reality Star of the Moment". Softpedia. Retrieved December 8, 2010.
- "'Time to Recognize the Armenian Genocide,' Says Kim Kardashian". Asbarez. April 21, 2011. Retrieved May 11, 2011.
- Vena, Jocelyn (October 31, 2011). "Kim Kardashian And Kris Humphries: A Timeline". Retrieved October 31, 2011.
- Garcia, Jennifer (August 20, 2011). "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Are Married!". Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- Meagan Morris (August 3, 2011). "Kim Kardashian reveals new wedding day fragrance, Love". Sheknows.com. Retrieved June 16, 2013.
- Hughes, Sarah Anne (October 7, 2011). "Kim Kardashian wedding special to air this Sunday: Will you watch?". The Washington Post. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- "Kardashian Khaos Opens". lasvegassun.com.
- Jennifer Garcia; Mike Fleeman (October 31, 2011). "Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce from Kris Humphries". People. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries and Doesn't Want to Pay His Attorney Fees". Retrieved November 4, 2011.
- "Kris Humphries' Annulment Filing: Read It Here Now!". E Online. December 1, 2011. Retrieved December 2, 2011.
- "Was Kardashian marriage a sham?". Chicago Tribune. November 1, 2011. Retrieved November 1, 2011.[dead link]
- Marcus, Stephanie (November 14, 2011). "Kim Kardashian Suing Ex-Publicist Jonathan Jaxson". Huffington Post.
- "Thousands Sign 'No More Kardashian' Petition – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. November 16, 2011. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- D'Zurilla, Christie (August 29, 2014). "Kim Kardashian, Old Navy settle over commercial starring lookalike". LA Times (LA Times). Retrieved 13 February 2015.
- "Kim Kardashian Perfume: True Reflection". Stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com. August 29, 2011. Retrieved June 16, 2013.
- "Kardashian Sisters Sued over Endorsement of Weight-Loss Product – ABC News". Abcnews.go.com. March 5, 2012. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "In Time for Bikini Season, Kardashians Face Lawsuit Over Endorsement of Diet Aids". The National Law Review. Ifrah Law. July 8, 2012. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
- Andreeva, Nellie. "'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Renewed – E! Extends Series For Three More Seasons". Deadline.com. Retrieved August 9, 2012.
- Casserly, Meghan. "'Keeping Up with the Kardashians 2015: E! Pays $40 Million For Three More Years". forbes.com. Retrieved November 12, 2012.
- Galla, Brittany (June 7, 2013). "Khloe Kardashian: I Told Kim Kardashian To Date Kanye West "For Years!"". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- Marcus, Stephanie (December 7, 2012). "Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West Her Family". The Huffington Post. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian Releases Glam Fragrance". Style MTV. Retrieved October 24, 2012.
- "Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Launch Kardashian Kollection". Female First. November 9, 2012. Retrieved November 9, 2012.
- Spencer, Lara. "Inside the Kardashian Empire: Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Talk Life, Career, Love". ABC News. Retrieved August 19, 2011.
- "Kim Kardashian wears the new Khroma Beauty Line". Glamour.com. November 12, 2012.
- "Kanye West, Kim Kardashian expecting 1st child". Yahoo News. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Are Having A Baby!". B96 Chicago. Retrieved December 31, 2012.
- Nessif, Bruna (June 4, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Expecting a Baby Girl! Kanye West and E! Star to Have Daughter". E! News. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- Garcia, Jennifer; Dyball, Rennie (June 20, 2013). "Kim Kardashian's Baby Name: Finally Revealed!". People. Retrieved June 21, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries' Divorce Trial Set for May, Judge Rules". Us Weekly. February 15, 2013. Retrieved February 25, 2013.
- Chen, Joyce (April 19, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Divorce Finalized After 536 Days". Us Weekly. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries (Finally!) Reach Divorce Settlement". People. April 19, 2013. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
- Fleeman, Mike (June 4, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Finalize Divorce". People. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- Shira, Dahvi (June 15, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Is a Mom!". People. Retrieved June 15, 2013.
- Johnson, Zach (June 26, 2013). "Kris Jenner Defends Granddaughter North West's Name on The View". Us Weekly. Retrieved June 26, 2013.
- Finn, Natalie (October 21, 2013). "Kim Kardashian Is Engaged to Kanye West!". E!. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- Howard, Michael (October 22, 2013). "Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Engaged". ABC News.
- Corriston, Michelle (May 24, 2014). "It's Official: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Married". People. Retrieved May 24, 2014.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Cover Is Here—Plus Our Exclusive Video Takes You On Set With the Happy Family"
- Binkley, Christina (March 24, 2014). "US Vogue's Kim Kardashian and Kanye cover will widen its readership". The Australian.
- "Kim Kardashian 'American Dad': Reality Star to Play Alien on Comedy". Variety. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- Snierson, Dan (September 24, 2013). "Kim Kardashian to play alien on 'American Dad'". Entertainment Weekly.
- Muller, Marissa G. (November 12, 2014). "Meet The Man Behind Kim Kardashian’s ‘Break The Internet’ Cover: Jean-Paul Goude". MTV.com. Retrieved March 23, 2015.
- Rothman, Michael (November 12, 2014). "Kim Kardashian Leaves Little to Imagination in Raciest Magazine Cover Yet". ABC News. Retrieved November 13, 2014.
- Fortini, Amanda (November 2014). "NO FILTER: An Afternoon With Kim Kardashian". Paper. Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- Flower, Brandi (November 11, 2014). "Whoa! Kim Kardashian Bares Her Butt, Goes Nude for 'Paper' Magazine". Paper. Retrieved November 14, 2014.
- Szubiak, Ali (November 11, 2014). "Kim Kardashian Bares Her Butt On the Cover of Paper Magazine [PHOTO]". Pop Crush. Retrieved November 2, 2014.
- Moylan, Brian J. "Kim Kardashian's Butt Is an Empty Promise", Time magazine, November 12, 2014
- Van Grove, Jennifer. "Kim Kardashian Didn't Break the Internet, but She Did Set a New Benchmark", The Street, November 17, 2014
- Grenoble, Ryan. "Naked Kim Kardashian Didn't 'Break the Internet,' But She Did Drive Web Traffic Out the Wazoo", Huffington Post, November 14, 2014
- "Wealth-X UHNW Valuation Update: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Combined Net Worth Estimated At US$155 Million After "Kimye" Florentine Wedding". Yahoo! Finance. PR Newswire. May 28, 2014. Retrieved October 11, 2014.
- "Rotten Tomatoes page on Disaster Movie". IGN Entertainment. Retrieved January 7, 2010.
- "Kim Kardashian has only just begun to appear in films and television shows.". Ugo. Retrieved October 30, 2009.
- Fleming, Mike (October 21, 2011). "Kim Kardashian to Co-Star in Tyler Perry's 'The Marriage Counselor'". Deadline.com. PMC. Archived from the original on October 22, 2011. Retrieved October 22, 2011.
- Lisa Ingrassia; Jennifer Garcia (November 4, 2009). "Kim Kardashian & Vanessa Minnillo Team Up For CSI: NY". People. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Kim Kardashian Appears on How I Met Your Mother". Hollywood Gossip. Retrieved January 9, 2009.
- Lynette Rice (September 14, 2012). "E! begins production on 'Kourtney and Kim take Miami' -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "'America's Next Top Model' Judge Kim Kardashian: "I Totally Look Up To Tyra"". Buddy TV. Retrieved October 21, 2009.
- "America's Next Top Model Episode: "La Toya Jackson"". TV Guide. Retrieved October 12, 2011.
- "America's Next Top Models Work the Runway in Kardashian Kollection". US Magazine. Retrieved October 11, 2013.
- "Kim And Khloe Kardashian Guest Star On '90210,' Get Called 'Ho'". Star Pulse. Retrieved 2010.
- "Kourtney and Kim Take New York". E! Online. Retrieved 2011.
- "Lamar Odom Surprises Khloe (and Kim Kardashian) with Dinner and a Dozen Roses". Sandra Rose. Retrieved March 12, 2013.
- Hughes, Jason (February 8, 2012). "'Last Man Standing': Kim Kardashian Cameo Causes Mandy To Freak Out". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 2, 2012.
- "'30 Rock' Live Recap: Kim Kardashian, Paul McCartney And More Guest Stars". Huffington Post. April 27, 2012. Retrieved April 27, 2012.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan. "Kim Kardashian Wears Prison Orange For 'Drop Dead Diva' (PHOTOS)". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 15, 2012.
- "Kim Kardashian Punk'd By Ashton Kutcher and Scott Disick". Celeb Buzz. Retrieved 2012.
- McIntosh, Whitney (October 27, 2014). "'2 Broke Girls' welcomes Kim Kardashian and her 22 million Twitter followers". Zap2it. Retrieved October 28, 2014.
- "Thnks fr th Mmrs". Fueled By Ramen. Retrieved January 16, 2013.
- "Bound 2". KanyeWestVEVO. Retrieved November 19, 2013.
- "Teen Choice Awards Nominations 2008". LA Times. Retrieved 2008.
- "Box Office Hits, Remakes and Sequels Dominate This Year's RAZZIE® Nominations". Razzie. Retrieved 2009.
- "Announcing the Winners of the 2009 Teen Choice Awards!". Buzz Sugar. Retrieved August 9, 2009.
- "2010 Teen Choice Awards Winners List 'Twilight Saga,' Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus are the night's big winners". MTV. Retrieved August 9, 2010.
- Nordyke, Kimberly. "Teen Choice Awards 2011 Winners Revealed". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 7, 2011.
- Votta, Rae (June 29, 2011). "Teen Choice Awards 2011 Nominees Announced: Harry Potter vs Twilight". Huffington Post. Retrieved July 29, 2011.
- "People's Choice Awards 2012 Winners List Katy Perry, 'Harry Potter' and Emma Stone nab multiple awards.". MTV. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2012: Complete Winners List Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift and 'Hunger Games' clean up Sunday night.". MTV. Retrieved July 22, 2012.
- "Teen Choice Awards 2013: Full list of winners". New York: Daily News. Retrieved August 12, 2013.
- "Kim Kardashian Nominated For 'Worst Actress' Razzie Award… Check Out 5 Other Questionable Honors She's Received". In Touch Weekly. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- Rothman, Michael (June 18, 2014). "Take a Sneak Peek at Kim Kardashian's New Video Game". ABC News. Retrieved June 19, 2014.
- Wortham, Jenna. "Kim Kardashian, an Unlikely Mobile Video Game Hit". New York Times. Retrieved August 5, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kim Kardashian.|