From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kimberly or Kimberley in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kimberly or Kimberley may refer to:
- Kimberley, British Columbia, Canada
- Kimberley, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Kimberly, Arkansas
- Kimberly, Alabama
- Kimberly, Idaho
- Kimberly Township, Aitkin County, Minnesota
- Kimberly, Nevada, ghost town
- Kimberly, Oregon, unincorporated community
- Kimberly, Utah, abandoned town
- Kimberly, Fayette County, West Virginia, unincorporated community
- Kimberly, Monongalia County, West Virginia, unincorporated community
- Kimberly, Wisconsin
- Kimberly (given name), (Kimberly and Kimberley)
- Kimberley (surname), (Kimberley and Kimberly)
- Earl of Kimberley, peerage in the United Kingdom
- HMS Kimberley (F50), K-class destroyer of the Royal Navy
- SAS Kimberley (M1210), ex-HMS Stratton, Ton-class minesweeper, sold to South Africa in 1959 and renamed Kimberley.
- USS Kimberly (DD-80), destroyer (1917–37) of the U.S. Navy
- USS Kimberly (DD-521), destroyer (1942–67) of the U.S. Navy
- Siege of Kimberley (1899–1900), event during the Second Boer War
- Kimberley Declaration, an Indigenous Summit declaration inter alia on respect, promotion and protection of traditional knowledge systems.
- Kimberley Process Certification Scheme, to certify the origin of rough diamonds
- Kimberly Mansion, Connecticut, a historic house in the United States
- "Kimberly", track on Horses (album) (1975) by Patti Smith
- Kimberly-Clark, U.S. producer of paper-based consumer products
- Duffner and Kimberly, U.S. lamp manufacturers
- The Kimberly Trip, American pop band from California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.