August 6, 1962 |
(m.1989-2010; divorced; 2 children)
Kimberley Conrad, born as Kimberley Conradt, (born August 6, 1962) is an American model and actress. Conrad was chosen as Playboy's Playmate of the Month in January, 1988 and became Playmate of the Year 1989. Conrad is famously known as Hugh Hefner's second wife and mother to two of his four children.
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||India Allen|
|Succeeded by||Kari Kennell|
|Playmate of the Year|
|Preceded by||India Allen|
|Succeeded by||Renee Tenison|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight||122 lb (55 kg; 8.7 st)|
Life as Mrs. Hefner
She is probably best known for marrying Playboy founder Hugh Hefner in July 1989, an event which sparked worldwide media attention. The comic strip Doonesbury referred to the event as the belated end of the 1970s. The Hefners have two sons together: Marston Glenn Hefner (shares birthday with his father: April 9, 1990) and Cooper Bradford Hefner (September 4, 1991).
One of the more colorful events in the Hefner household was Conrad's knighting ceremony in 1989. Just prior to marrying Hefner, Conrad was knighted by his Highness Prince Frederick von Anhalt also known as Robert Hans Lichtenberg, the adult adopted son of Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt who was daughter-in-law of German Emperor Wilhelm II.
After nine years of marriage, Conrad and Hefner separated although remained married. Hugh Hefner was quoted, "I would've been happy to divorce her when we separated, but she wanted to remain married for our boys." Conrad then moved into a house next door to the Playboy Mansion. After an 11-year separation, Hefner filed for divorce stating irreconcilable differences in September 2009 after his youngest child turned 18; the divorce was finalized in March 2010.
- Jones, Chris. "Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Be of Good Cheer, for They Are Out There, and We Are in Here". Esquire. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Heimbach, Daniel R. (2004). True sexual morality : recovering biblical standards for a culture in crisis. Wheaton, Ill.: Crossway Books. p. 268. ISBN 9781581344851.
- Moynihan, Michael (Movenber 1991). "My Kingdom for a Certified Check". SPY 6 (11): 53. Retrieved 30 December 2013.
- Ken Lee. "Hugh Hefner Finally Files for Divorce". People magazine. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- "Hefner's divorce finalised in March". www.express.co.uk. 2010-02-10. Retrieved 2010-11-16.
- Stamler, Bernard (November 8, 2001). "THE MEDIA BUSINESS: ADVERTISING; Nonprofit groups are trimming their sails to match the winds of public sentiment". The New York Times. Retrieved May 7, 2010.
- Kimberley Conrad at Playboy Online
- Kimberley Conrad at the Internet Movie Database
- Kimberley Conrad on Twitter
|This biography article about a United States model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|