|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (June 2014)|
Kimberly Burwick is an American poet. She is author of Horses in the Cathedral (Anhinga Press, 2010), and Has No Kinsmen (Red Hen Press, 2006). Her poems have been published in many literary journals and magazines including Fence, Kalliope, Barrow Street, Hayden’s Ferry Review, The Indiana Review, Hotel Amerika, and The Literary Review. Her honors include the 2007 Anthony Hecht Prize and the Dorothy Sargent Rosenberg Memorial Fund Poetry Prize and fellowships from the Vermont Studio Center and Provincetown Fine Arts Work Center.
Her work Horses in the Cathedral won the Robert Dana-Anhinga Prize for Poetry.
- Anhinga Press > Forthcoming Titles
- "Department Faculty". Washington State University.
- UCLA Extension Writers’ Program Instructors > Kimberly Burwick Biography
- The Anthony Hecht Poetry Prize 2007 > Two Poems from Kimberly Burwick’s The Norway Tree, and Author Note
- Red Hen Press > Author Bio > Kimberly Burwick
- Tupelo Press > New and Readings > Tupelo Press Snowbound Chapbook Award Results: 2008–2009
- article on Horses in the Cathedral