Kimberly Dos Ramos
|Kimberly Dos Ramos|
|Born||Kimberly Dos Ramos De Sousa
April 15, 1992
|Occupation||Actress, model and show animator|
Kimberly Dos Ramos De Sousa  (born April 15, 1992) is a Venezuelan actress, entertainer, model, and singer. The actress began her career in commercials and promotions on the Venezuelan television station Radio Caracas Television (RCTV com abbreviated acronym),. She then acted in telenovelas in starring roles on RCTV International such as "Eugenia Alcoy Del Casal" on La Trepadora, and as "Karen Montero" on Que el Cielo Me Explique. She was later known throughout all of Latin America as "Matilda Roman" in the Nickelodeon television series Grachi.
Kimberly became well known as a singer when she recorded a soundtrack album for the television series La Vida es Maravillosamente Mágica. She also reached an idol status for her outstanding acting in her Grachi role. Kimberly was a member of Grachi: El show en vivo, a musical tour ofGrachi, that traveled to several countries in Latin America.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Public image and personal life
- 4 Filmography
- 5 Awards and nominations
- 6 References
- 7 External links
Dos Ramos was born in Caracas, Venezuela, of Portuguese parents, the April 15, 1992. She has two brothers, Lance Dos Ramos, actor and entertainer of Venezuela, and Lenny Dos Ramos, also an actor. From an early Dos Ramos presented interest in acting. According to RCTV, the younger sister be allowed to "interact easily with the world of television, as his brothers used to go to auditions' . Since childhood, her parents took her two older brothers auditions for television commercials, and when she grew up were asked to participate in a casting for "his [own] mind". Two small Ramos had several appearances in various television programs in Venezuela. But, she says, at the age of four years was when he "attended his first test with the optical lens". She worked successfully in all his roles, until he came to RCTV International. According to Dos Ramos, initially it was difficult to break into television:
«At the beginning it was a bit difficult because I started very small, but as the time one gets used to putting things in the balance until you spend the necessary time to study the family and the action»—Kimberly Dos Ramos
Booking & Management: Solange Rivero
CEO Of Aisha Enterprises Inc. Twitter @solangerivero
Beginnings, animation and acting (2003–2009)
Her "first" appearance was in 2003 on the soap opera of Radio Caracas Television, La Cuaima, playing "Bambi Rovaina Cáceres," a supporting role in the telenovela. According Dos Ramos, that role was "the first dramatic hit acting capacity ". Later, she had an appearance on the soap opera Amor a Palos RCTV – where she played Juliet – a program that is about love and relationship, from the point of view of four women" who seek with all their might love and be loved ". August 7 Dos Ramos in 2007 as an entertainer ventured into space RCTV child, La Merienda, where he said he feels the channel as his" second home ". agreed with El Universal, actress was scheduled to participate in the same year "a teen drama independent national production" on "Fanatikas" but never produced. In 2008, actress is Eugenia Alcoy Del Casal RCTV in the soap opera, La Trepadora, a soap opera inspired by the work of the same name written by Romulo Gallegos in 1925. In 2009, Dos Ramos continued his work as an animator in the program Loco Video Loco RCTV International, where for two months was only agreeing with actress she could provide more laughter and more fun than what the program already has. I want people to feel comfortable and have fun seeing him more than necessary, "also said that when Loco Video Loco finished work on a novela. However, Dos Ramos had a" new challenge [of animation] "in a "spectacle that brings together more than forty youths, girls and boys, with a mission to determine the most passionate couple in this field after a thorough preparation and evaluation system" American Model Venezuela was the title of the project, where Dos Ramos was the host of the live show, which started on August 17, 2009 and ended on September 2nd of that year in Caracas, Venezuela.
Que el cielo me explique and Grachi (2010–present)
In late 2009, the actress returned to acting to play Karen Montero in what would be the last production of RCTV International, Que el Cielo Me Explique. The recordings of the soap opera began in December 2009, but was broadcast from next year through Televen channel, due to blockage of RCTV in Venezuela.Que el cielo me explique heaven was positively received from the Venezuelan and foreign audience. After completion of the recordings of Que el cielo me explique, Dos Ramos had several units in different auditions for the cast of a new youth television series for Nickelodeon Latin America. Then, at the annual conference of the "National Association of Television Programming Executives' was announced the cast of the production, which was entitled "Grachi", a series of fantasy and adventure. The actress landed the role of the main villain, 'Roman Matilda, "a girl who" uses his powers for evil, [...] wealthy, spoiled and capricious, which also likes to sing and dance ". The series was produced by Nickelodeon Latin America, created by Mariela Romero, starring Isabella Castillo, Andres Mercado and Dos Ramos focused on Isabella Castillo as "Graciela" Grachi "Alonso", a girl with magical powers who moves to a new city where he meets his' love at first sight "and Matilda, his enemy witch.
The production of the first season begins in February 2011. The soap opera aired from May 2, 2011 by Nickelodeon Latin America in all Spanish-speaking countries of Latin America, receiving high critical acclaim.Grachi achieved in its opening day in the country of Mexico a total of 10.7 points in audience rating and ranked as number one in its opening hours.
Successfully debuted Argentina, Venezuela and Colombia. The premiere of Grachi became the most watched in the history of the original productions for Nickelodeon Latin America and the magazine Tú named the series "increasingly seen the soap opera". The May 24, 2011, it was confirmed that by the high ratings, Grachi, would have 50 episodes. But later it was confirmed that the 50 additional episodes would be part of Season. The August 15, 2011 the website "The Teen Gossip" revealed that hearing the high points recorded by the first season of the series, Nickelodeon Latin America decided to add 25 more episodes to the second season. In Grachi, Dos Ramos shares lead roles with his brother Lance Dos Ramos as "José Manuel" Chema "Esquivel ". Dos Ramos also participated in castings for the American adaptation of the Spanish telenovela Física o química, but was not selected. As part of the cast of Grachi Dos Ramos recorded an album of soundtrack for the telenovela, titled Grachi: La vida es maravillosamente mágica. The successful album debuted at number twenty in the ranking of best-selling albums Mexico where he remained for thirteen weeks and at number four in Argentina. Dos Ramos has participated in several promotional tours with the main cast of the soap opera by several Latin American countries. From February 10 of 2012, Dos Ramos with the cast of Grachi began a lecture tour of the musical based on the novel "Grachi: The Live Show. " Se tiene previsto que la gira recorra varios países de Latinoamérica. The live show has been a commercial success, and has been positively received by the audience and critics. The second season of Grachi premiered on February 27 of 2012 to Nickelodeon Latin America.
Artistic Growth and El Rostro de la Venganza (2012-present)
Grachi The second season was a resounding success, and was confirmed a third season with the participation of Kimberly. The third season is scheduled to premiere on Nickelodeon Latin America in 2013. However, the June 20, 2012 it was announced that Dos Ramos would make the cast of El Rostro de la Venganza, a new Telemundo telenovela filmed in Miami."For this reason it is likely that longer follow Kimberly in the third season of Grachi, which starts recording in August and will be released in 2013," he wrote a website. Dos Ramos confirmed via Twitter that he would not participate in the third season of Grachi.
El Rostro de la Venganza was released on July 30, 2012 in United States on Telemundo, and Dos Ramos received a positive reception on his character the media in Latin America. She said during the presentation of the soap to the media that: "I am very excited and happy with this new opportunity provided to me to add my talent Telemundo in El Rostro de la Venganza. Since I received the script my character captivated me, the story is very well developed and shaped by a great cast. It is the first time working for Telemundo, I have received at home". In an interview, Kimberly admitted he has several interesting projects on hand, but prefer not to give details of them until they are realized, "many good things come soon know," he promised the actress.
In November 2012, it was announced that Dos Ramos star in a new soap opera, entitled La magia del amor, along with his brother Lance Dos Ramos, and the actors Catherine Fulop, Fernando Carrillo and Andres Mercado, who participle in Grachi. In late January 2013, was published online demo of the novel, which was filed on January 29 of that year at the World's Fair sale and distribution of programs and soap operas. Initially, it was announced that it would be a novel of 120 chapters, then presumably it would be a short miniseries for several commitments Catherine Fulop in Argentina, later, they again said it would be a novel, but of 103 chapters.
In January 2013, it was announced that Dos Ramos would be part of the main cast of the upcoming telenovela Telemundo, entitled Marido En Alquiler. The premiere of this project, will have its grand opening on July 10, 2013 in Telemundo.
Public image and personal life
Dos Ramos is considered as an actress "talented and beautiful" and it highlights its "natural beauty, charm, and her sculptural body". Also, agreeing with People magazine, Dos Ramos received the title of "teen idol" for his performance as Matilda in Grachi. According Dos Ramos, his talent for acting is "innate" as "never attended a course in theater or acting classes ', however' participation has been remarkable in novels and as a cheerleader". Dos Ramos's fans are called "Kimysta [s]", name recognized to have thousands of clubs fans around the world. Dos Ramos also admitted he would like to study business and explained: "Everybody says hey, why do not you study Social Communication?, But the truth is that I like so much the numbers, I have always wanted to study related careers numbers, for when I go to start my own business knows how to administer ". According Dos Ramos family is very important in her career because "without their support was not here right now, my mom is always with me in all recordings, brings me brings me, and that is fundamental". He says about his brothers remains "a great relationship with them". The actress also admits to being very perfectionist, funny, successful, loves to sleep, is very loose, her favorite food is pasta and says he loves "all kinds of music". When asked about the Christmas and the time of year, Dos Ramos said that "it is the month of love, marriage, family, to celebrate, to eat". Also said saying, "I remember Santa Claus was always very splendid me. He gave me a house of [the] Barbie skates [the] Barbie and much roses, lots of music, because I love to dance and sing. Kimberly has received two nominations consecutive years (four in all, in 2011 and 2012) as "Despicable" in awards Nickelodeon Latin America, Kids Choice, in their editions of Mexico and Argentina, as well as a nomination for Nick Prêmios Meus Brazil as "Gata do Ano" (girl of the year). Currently, Kimberly is studying Business Administration and says he has no partner.
|1996||Todo Por Tu Amor||Cameo||soap, a special guest|
|1997||Destino de Mujer||Cameo||special guest telenovela|
|1999||Cuando Hay Pasión||Cameo||Not accredited.|
|2000||Hechizo de Amor||Martica Sánchez||child performance|
|2001||Más Que Amor, Frenesí||Anastasia Lara Fajardo||child performance|
|2002||Las González||Petunia||child performance|
|2003||La Cuaima||Bambi Cáceres Rovaina||youth performance|
|2005||Amor a Palos||Julieta Soriano||youth performance|
|2008||La Trepadora||Eugenia Alcoy
|2009||Loco Vídeo Loco||herself||Cheerleader.|
|2010||Que el Cielo Me Explique||Karen Montero||youth performance|
|2011||Grachi||Matilda Román||Main Antagonist|
|2012||El Rostro de la Venganza||Katerina Alvarado||Protagonist youth.|
|2013||Marido En Alquiler||Patricia Palmer||Protagonist youth.|
Awards and nominations
|2011||Kids' Choice Awards México||Best Villain Favorite||Grachi||Nominated|
|Kids' Choice Awards Argentina||Nominated|
|2012||Los Premios el Universo del Espectáculo||TV - Best performance youth||Que el Cielo Me Explique||Nominated|
|Kids Choice Awards México||Best Villain Favorite||Grachi||Nominated|
|Kids' Choice Awards Argentina||Nominated|
|Meus Prêmios Nick Brasil||Girl of the Year||Nominated|
|Twitter Awards||Miss Tweet||Herself||Nominated|
|2013||Miami Life Awards||TV - Best soap opera actress||El Rostro de la Venganza||Won|
|Premios Tu Mundo||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|Premios People en Español||Best Supporting Actress||Marido En Alquiler||Nominated|
- The Internet Movie Database. "Kimberly Dos Ramos - IMDb". IMDb.com (in Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- RCTV (30 September 2009). "Kimberly Dos Ramos De Sousa... ojos azules « VecinaBella.com". VecinasBellas.com (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Elespectador.com (25 de enero de 2011 a las 8:11 a.m.). "'Grachi', novela de Nickelodeon con talento colombiano". ElEspectador.com (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Notimex (11 February 2012). "Cautiva "Grachi, el espectáculo en vivo" al público en el Metropólitan". SDP Noticias (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Bertha Sola (13 February 2012). "cautiva al público mexicano el arranque de la mágica puesta en escena: "grachi: el show en vivo"". La Crónica de Hoy (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Team Lateen (30 June 2011). "Kimberly Dos Ramos & Lance Dos Ramos Catch a 3D Movie". La Teen Gossip (in Inglés, Español). Retrieved 2011.
- kimberly dos ramos (@2rkimy) (25 September 2011). "Twitter / Imágenes recientes de @2rkimy". Twitter (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Edy (28 May 2011). "Kimberly Dos Ramos - El Rinconcito Sexy". El Rinconcito Sexy (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Nacho Gallegel (14 April 2009). "BuscaTV: Capítulos de Amor a Palos - Telenovela Venezuela (2005)". BuscaTV, Blogger (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- DIANA C. (10 January 2009). "Amor a palos - RCTV (2005) : todotnv telenovelas". todotnv.com (in Español, Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- Anónimo (7 April 2011). "AL RITMO DE LA FARANDULA: "Que el cielo me explique" comenzó por Televen". AL RITMO DE LA FARANDULA, Blogger (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Todotnv (4 December 2009). "Que el cielo me explique comienza a grabar". Todotnv.com (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Anónimo. "Que el Cielo me Explique". Series Now (in Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- Anónimo. "Grachi (TV Series) (2011) - FilmAffinity". FilmAffinity (in Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- Anónimo. "La actriz Kimberly Dos Ramos con la serie Grachi - Noticias :: American Model Venezuela". American Model Venezuela (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Anónimo (21 May 2010). "Grachi, la nueva serie infantil por un canal de TV reconocido". Estereofonica (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Karina A. (17 March 2011). "Primer promocional de la telenovela Grachi". De Telenovelas (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Varios. "Grachi - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre". Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- TVLatina.tv (2011). "Grachi debutó número uno en México". TV Latina. Retrieved 2011.
- NOTIMEX (24 May 2011). "Se alarga "Grachi" tras registrar buenos niveles de audiencia". SDP Noticias (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Tú (6 July 2011). "¿Ya oíste el CD de Grachi?". Tú. Retrieved 2011.
- Arturo Perea/Agencia Reforma (6 de septiembre de 2011/9 de junio de 2011). "Va Grachi por segunda temporada". Elgolfo.info (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Team LaTeen (15 August 2011). "EXCLUSIVE! Second Season of Grachi Extended by 25 Episodes". La Teen Gossip (in Español, Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- Carrero, Flick (10 July 2011). "Dos manzanas: 'Física o Química' tendrá una versión para el mercado hispano de Estados Unidos". Dosmanzanas.com (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Agencia (5 June 2011). "Sale a la venta primera producción musical de 'Grachi'". Televisa espectáculos. Retrieved 2011.
- Anónimo. "mexicancharts.com - Soundtrack - Grachi". Mexicancharts.com (in Español, Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- "CAPIF - Representando a la Industria Argentina de la Música". CAPIF (in Español). Retrieved 2011. Nota: La tabla de posiciones donde se encuentra Grachi en el puesto número cuatro tiene como fecha «07/08/2011»
- Notimex (6 September 2011). "Terra - 'Grachi' prepara espectáculo en vivo para 2011 en México - Televisión - Entretenimiento". Terra México (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Eva Díaz (8 February 2012). "Grachi llega llena de magia". Excelsior (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Redacción. "Cautiva "Grachi, el espectáculo en vivo"". Impacto: El Diario (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Bertha Sola (2012-02-13). "cautiva al público mexicano el arranque de la mágica puesta en escena: "grachi: el show en vivo"". Crónica (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- ""Grachi" llega al Teatro Galerías". Notisistema.com (in Español). Sábado, 25 de febrero de 2012 17:15 - 471451. Retrieved 2012.
- Martha Patricia García (2 December 2011). "La aventura en la isla del terror". El Universal (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- Editorial Prensario S.R.L. (24 November 2011). "Nickelodoen presentó su programación 2012". Prensario Internacional (in Español, Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- Copyright © 2000-2011 Gossipnews® (17 April 2012). "Il cast della serie tv Grachi a Roma: foto". Gossip.it (in Italiano). Retrieved 2012.
- Michelle (11 June 2012). "Katie Barberi: A Powerful Worldly-Educated Actress". The Rising Hollywood.Com (in Inglés). Retrieved 2012.
- "Matilda, de Grachi, ganha especial". Do Diário do Grande ABC (in Portugués). 17 June 2012. Retrieved 2012.
- "Kimberly Dos Ramos en El rostro de la venganza". Hoy Telenovelas (in Español). 20 June 2012. Retrieved 2012.
- "Kimberly enfrenta desafío en "El rostro de la venganza"". Diario @ Diario (in Español). Lunes, 10 de Diciembre de 2012 11:28. Retrieved 2012.
- Kimberly (21 June 2012). "Twitter / 2rkimy: Mis twitteros ❤ Quiero a...". Twitter (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Centro de Redacción (30 July 2012). "Hoy llega "El Rostro de la Venganza"". Telemundo Dallas (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- R.G. (28 July 2012). "TELENOVELA WATCH: EL ROSTRO DE LA VENGANZA Premieres July 30, ROSA DIAMANTE Expands, LA QUE NO PODÍA AMAR Nears End; Plus, PABLO ESCOBAR, UN REFUGIO PARA EL AMOR, PREMIOS TU MUNDO". We Love Soaps (in Inglés). Retrieved 2012.
- Redaccion - Rumberos.net (13 August 2012). "Kimberly Dos Ramos debuta en Telemundo con El Rostro de la Venganza". Rumberos.net (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- "La venezolana, Kimberly Dos Ramos debuta en Telemundo". Sin Flash (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Gabriela (15 August 2012). "Kimberly Dos Ramos conquista nuevos territorios". Nueva Prensa de Guaya (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- "Marido en alquiler ya tiene fecha de estreno".
- © 2011 Time Inc. (17 June 2011). "Graqchi conquista a los mexicanos". Peopne en Español (in Español, Inglés). Retrieved 2011.
- Mundo Kimberly (23 September 2011). "Mundo Kimberly: [NOTICIAS] Kimberly Dos Ramos agradece a sus fans". Mundo Kimberly, Blogger (in Español). Retrieved 2011.
- AP - The Associated Press. (6 July 2012). ""Grachi" la principal nominada de los Kids' Choice Awards México". Terra México (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- tvpeques (4 July 2011). "Lista de Nominados Kids Choice Awards México 2011" (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Nasdark (2011). "Conozca los ganadores de los Kids' Choice Awards México 2011". ANMTV (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- Exitoina (22 August 2011). "Todos los nominados a los Kids’ Choice Awards Argentina". Exitoína (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- "Ganadores". Nickelodeon - Kids' Choice Awards Argentina 2011 (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- "Te Presentamos a los Ganadores. Resultados Finales de Los PremisoEl Universo del Espectáculo" (in Español). 14 July 2012. Retrieved 2012.
- TV&men=MEJOR ACTUACIÓN JUVENIL "Resultados Parciales al 10/04/2012 — TV - Mejor Actuación Juvenil". El Universo del Espectáculo (in Español). 2012. Retrieved 2012.
- 1996-2012 Clarín.com (10.08.2012). "Anunciaron los candidatos". Clarín.com (in Español). Retrieved 2012.
- "Miami Life Awards » Nominados 2013" (in Español). 2012. Retrieved 2012.
- "Premios Tu Mundo- Vota por la mejor actriz de reparto". Telemundo.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kimberly Dos Ramos.|