|Born||Kimberly Alana Stewart
August 21, 1979
Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, U.S.
|Children||Delilah Genoveva (born 2011)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Measurements||32"B-25"-35" (81-63-89 cm)|
|Manager||Storm Model Management in UK|
Kimberly Stewart was born on August 21, 1979, in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California. She is the second of Rod Stewart′s eight children (the most recent was born in February 2011) and second of Alana Stewart′s three children. After graduating from Buckley school in Sherman Oaks, California, she spent several years studying acting with coaches Janet Alhanti and Ivana Chubbuck. Stewart studied in London with theatre coaches Barbara Houseman (Central School of Speech and Drama/Royal Shakespeare Company coach) and Penny Dyer (Rada and Central School of Speech & Drama coach) and with singing coach Mark Meylan, who works with The Royal National Theatre. It's been reported that Rod Stewart pays Kimberly £12,000 a month in living expenses.
Stewart has worked as an actress and brand ambassador. Stewart's American television work includes a leading role in Going to California, written by Scott Rosenberg and directed by Ted Demme, and appearing in one episode of Judd Apatow's series, "Undeclared." Stewart′s first film was James Toback′s, Black and White, which also starred Robert Downey, Jr., and Jared Leto. In 2011 Stewart starred in the movie Homecoming, written and directed by Sean Hackett.
Stewart has appeared on the covers for Tatler and German Vanity Fair, which Bryan Adams shot; and she has worked with fashion companies including Tommy Hilfiger, American Vogue, L’uomo Vogue, Elle, Italian Vogue, Vanity Fair, MaxMara, Richard Tyler, Catherine Malandrino, underwear line Ultimo (in a £100,000 deal), Tatler, InStyle, House of Field, and Chrome Hearts.
She realized an early ambition, at age 19, when she launched her own fashion collection - “Pinky Starfish.” Known for its dresses made from French vintage fabrics, the range was sold in Tracey Ross, Lisa Kline and Barney’s. She started her own clothing label, but it foundered because she couldn't get the supply chain to work.
Stewart posed nude in 2008 in the British society magazine Tatler, along with Peaches Geldof, daughter of the Boomtown Rats′ Bob Geldof, and Leah Wood, daughter of the Rolling Stones′ Ronnie Wood. The photographer was Canadian rocker and photographer Bryan Adams. Stewart had previously posed nude with a crucifix in Italian Vogue, dismaying the Vatican.
Stewart, who plays violin and the piano, was approached by a producer,[who?] in 2005; and, after doing some studio test-runs, Stewart has since begun taking singing lessons. To date nothing has happened with her potential music career.
Stewart has had her own reality show called Living with Kimberly Stewart. The show is based on Stewart looking for 2 flatmates with 13 contestants fighting through challengers to win the key of the Stewart house in London.
Stewart had breast augmentation surgery when she turned 18. She had her size-D implants removed in 2005. When friend and former beau Jack Osbourne, son of English heavy-metal singer-songwriter Ozzy Osbourne, joked that he would like the silicone implants as a memento, Stewart signed the pair and had them framed for Osborne; he put them on display in his bathroom.
In 2005, Stewart became engaged to one of the stars of the MTV reality show Laguna Beach, Talan Torriero, after knowing him just a few weeks. At the time, he was 19 and she was 26. The couple called off their engagement less than two weeks after announcing it.
On April 11, 2011, Benicio del Toro's publicist announced that Stewart was pregnant with his child, although the two were not a couple. Stewart gave birth to a daughter, Delilah Genoveva Stewart del Toro, on August 21, 2011. Delilah is Rod Stewart's first grandchild.
Stewart participates in the charity "Dirty Hands Caravan", founded by actor Sean Penn, which encourages young people to stand up for the causes they feel most strongly about and to take action. Her work with them included the filming of a documentary which followed the charity in New Orleans. Featuring Stewart, the documentary was screened at film festivals around the world. Another of Stewart′s causes is the water charity Fresh 2o, which aims to raise awareness and much needed money for struggling communities in Third World countries that do not have access to clean drinking water. British actresses Keira Knightley and Lily Cole have been previously featured; Stewart′s campaign was shot by photographer Candice, with Stewart under water.
|2001||Going to California||Claire||Episode: "Pilot"|
|2002||Undeclared||Amanda Haythe||Episode: "Parents' Weekend"|
|2007||Living with... Kimberly Stewart||Herself||Main Role; Also as Executive Producer|
|2010||Hercule Poirot||Doris||Episode: "Three Act Tragedy"|
- Music video
- "Kimberly Stewart Biography". Star Pulse. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- "Kimberly Stewart". Storm Modeling Agency.
- "Kimberly Stewart: Biography". TMZ. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- Boshoff, Alison (April 16, 2011). "The one blonde Rod can't tame: Why Daddy's far from pleased about Kimberly Stewart's pregnancy after fling with Benicio del Toro". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- Hosmer, Sally (August 15, 2009). "Kimberly Stewart: Daddy thinks I'd make a great actress". Now. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Celebs: Kimberly Stewart". Ask Men. Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Wilde, John (November 16, 2007). "Kimberly Stewart: How Rod's girl rocked the USA". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Tait, Gordon (May 4, 2007). "Kimberley's model deal risks Ultimo wrath of Rod". Daily Mail (London). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- ELEVATION | Gratis muziek, tourneedata, foto's, video's
- Elevation - Razoreyes (feat. Kimberly Stewart) - YouTube
- Eisinger, Amy (December 2, 2008). "Kimberly Stewart, Peaches Geldof, Leah Wood bare all for Tatler". Daily News (New York). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- Kimberly Stewart set to take after her father![dead link]
- "Kimberly Stewart to wed 'Laguna Beach' star". msnbc.com. Associated Press. November 17, 2005. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- "For The Record: Quick News On Talan Torriero And Kimberly Stewart". MTV. November 28, 2005. Retrieved April 11, 2011.
- Rainbird, Ashley (April 12, 2011). "Rod Stewart to become a grandfather as it is revealed Kimberly Stewart is pregnant with Benecio Del Toro's baby". Daily Mirror (London). Retrieved April 12, 2011.
- "Rep Confirms to Life & Style: Kimberly Stewart Pregnant with Benicio Del Toro's Baby", Life & Style, April 11, 2011
- Garvey, Marianne (September 19, 2011). "Benicio Del Toro & Kim Stewart Newborn's Future Secured". E! News. Retrieved September 19, 2011.
- "Kimberly Stewart Gives Birth to Baby Girl!". Us Weekly. August 21, 2011. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- Kimberly Stewart's bio on the Storm Models Website
- Spotlight bio of Kimberly Stewart (archived 2010)
- "Profile: Kimberly Stewart" (archived 2010)
- Kimberly Stewart on IMDB