||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
November 27, 1954 |
Hollywood, California, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||John Christian Walker (2003-2004) (divorced)|
Kimmy Robertson (born November 27, 1954) is an American actress best known for her role as Lucy Moran in the TV series Twin Peaks. She was married to John Christian Walker from January 18, 2003 to September 27, 2004.
Originally a ballerina, she found success as an actress. Her high pitched voice has also served her well in animated cartoons, having featured on animated shows as Batman: The Animated Series, The Critic, The Tick and The Simpsons and movies such as Disney's Beauty and the Beast. From 1993 to 1995, Robertson voiced Penny on 2 Stupid Dogs' Secret Squirrel segments.
In 2011, she started playing Penny Wise on the long-running radio series Adventures in Odyssey.
Selected film and television credits
- The Last American Virgin (1982) - Rose
- Bad Manners (aka: Growing Pains) (1984)
- Married with Children (episode "He Ain't Much, But He's Mine") (1989) - Molly
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) - Gloria
- Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead (1991) - Cathy
- Twin Peaks (1990–1991) - Lucy Moran
- Beauty and the Beast (1991) - Babette the featherduster
- The Simpsons (episode "Bart's Friend Falls in Love") (1992) - Samantha Stanky
- Batman: The Animated Series episode "Mad as a Hatter" (1992) - Alice
- The Little Mermaid (TV series) (1992–1994) - Alana
- 2 Stupid Dogs - Agent Penny
- ER (episode "Full Moon, Saturday Night") (1995) - Arlena
- Ellen (episodes "When the Vow Breaks: Part 1 and 2") (1996) - Brandy
- Pepper Ann (1997) - Gwen Mezzrow
- Speed 2: Cruise Control (1997) - Liza (Cruise Control)
- Belle's Magical World (1998) - Fifi the featherduster
- Batman Beyond episode "Disappearing Inque" (1999) - Margo
- Stuart Little (1999) - Cameo
- Becker (episode "Afterglow") (2003) - Doris
- Drake & Josh (episode "Two Idiots and a Baby") (2004) - Mrs. Galloway
- American Dad! (2006) - Additional voices
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|