From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kind may refer to:
- Created kind, often abbreviated to kinds, a creationist category of life forms
- Kind (horse) (foaled 2001), an Irish Thoroughbred racehorse
- Kind (type theory), the type of types in a type system
- Kind Hundred, a hundred divided between Halland, Småland and Västergötland, Sweden
- Kind (surname), a list of people with the surname
- KIND (disambiguation)
- Kinda (disambiguation)
- Natural kind, in philosophy a grouping of things which is a natural grouping, not an artificial one
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.