From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kinder is the German word for "children"; it may also refer to:
- Kinder, a trademark of Ferrero SpA, an Italian confectioner:
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, a United States energy company
- Kinder & Co, an Australian bulk material handling company that provides conveyor belt parts for industrial conveyor systems
- United Kingdom
- Kinder Scout, a moorland plateau in Northern England
- Kinder, Derbyshire, a township in the ancient parish of Glossop in England
- The River Kinder, a tributary of the River Sett, Derbyshire
- United States
- Bologna Kinder, a basketball team which was sponsored by Kinder.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kinder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.