Kinder Chocolate is a confectionery product of Italian confectionery multinational Ferrero SpA.
"Kinder" is the German word for "children".
- Kinder Bueno is a duo set of chocolate wafer bars containing a hazelnut cream filling and was released in the United Kingdom in 1999. These were marketed as the 'first Kinder chocolate for adults', and have gained the Kinder brand greater recognition in the UK. Kinder introduced a white chocolate version of Bueno in 2008.
- Kinder Surprise is a hollow milk chocolate egg shell containing a toy. The outside surface of the egg is milk chocolate, and the inside is made of white chocolate.
- Kinder Joy is similar in shape to the Kinder Surprise, it has a plastic egg-shaped packaging that is internally divided into two halves. One half contains two soft creamy chocolate layers, one milk-chocolate flavored, one white-chocolate flavored, which are eaten with an included spoon. Embedded in the ganache are two round, chocolate-covered wafers, which are filled with the same hazelnut cream found in Kinder Bueno. The other half contains a small toy.
- Happy Hippos are a wafer coated hippo-shaped biscuit, filled with both a white filling and a hazelnut filling. Happy Hippos are also available in Chocolate flavour.
- Kinder Chocolate is a fine milk chocolate with a milky filling, ranging from 4 to 40 bars.
- Kinder Delice is a chocolate cake with a layer of milk inside and a milk chocolate covering.
- Kinder Pingui is similar to Kinder Delice with the exception of a complete chocolate covering and more milky filling inside.
- Milky Bites are small milk chocolate eggs, with a hazelnut and white chocolate filling and are also known as 'Schoko-Bons'.
- Country Crisp, similar to the Kinder Schokolade, containing small pieces of cereal and grain within the chocolate filling, as well as a wafer casing. (Also known under the name of "Kinder Country").
- Kinder Duplo is a wafer cookie with nougat cream filling covered in milk chocolate.
- Kinder Maxi is a larger version of the Kinder Chocolate.
- Kinder Riegel is a milk chocolate stick with extra creamy milk filling.
- Kinder Country is a milk chocolate stick with extra creamy milk and cereal filling.
External links