From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kindle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kindle may refer to:
- Hermann Kindle (born 1935), skier from Liechtenstein
- Jurg Kindle (born 1960), Swiss composer and guitarist
- Nicola Kindle (born 1991), skier from Liechtenstein
- Sergio Kindle (born 1987), American football player
- Kindle Entertainment, a children's television and film production company based in London, England
- Kindle County, a fictional county located in the Midwestern United States, setting of several novels by Scott Turow
- Amazon Kindle, an electronic book reader by Amazon.com, launched in November 2007
- Kindle Banking Systems, a company that produced banking software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.