From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kindle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kindle may refer to:
- Amazon Kindle, an e-book reader by Amazon.com, first launched in November 2007
- Kindle Fire, a tablet by Amazon.com, first launched in September 2011
- Kindle (surname)
- Kindle Banking Systems, a company that produced banking software
- Kindle Entertainment, a children's television and film production company based in London, England
- Kindle County, a fictional county located in the Midwestern United States, setting of several novels by Scott Turow
- Litter (animal), offspring at one birth of animals, especially of kittens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kindle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.