From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kindred in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kindred may refer to:
- A group of related persons, see Kinship
- Christopher Kindred (born 1966)
- Kindred McLeary (1901–1949), American architect, artist and educator
- Michal Kindred (born 1975), IFBB professional bodybuilder
- Philip K. Dick (Philip Kindred Dick, 1928–1982), American science fiction novelist, short story writer and essayist
- Sascha Kindred (born 1977), British swimmer
- Kindred Healthcare, one of the largest post-acute healthcare providers, based in Louisville, Kentucky
- Kindred (comics), four-issue comic book mini-series published by Wildstorm in 1994
- "Kindred" (Heroes), a 2007 second season episode of the NBC science fiction drama series
- Kindred (novel), 1979 novel by Octavia Butler
- Police Quest III: The Kindred -The third game in the Police Quest series of games by Sierra.
- The Kindred- a supernatural beast composed of various body parts from fallen soldiers in the American Revolution used by the heroes to combat the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse on Sleepy Hollow.
- Kindred: The Embraced, 1990s TV series loosely based on Vampire: The Masquerade
- Kindred, a group similar to the Amish in the X-Files episode Gender Bender
- The Kindred, 1987 horror film starring Kim Hunter, Rod Steiger, David Allen Brooks and Amanda Pays
- The Kindred, a Canadian progressive metal band formerly known as Today I Caught the Plague
- Kindred, a 2011 album by Farpoint
- Kindred (EP), a 2012 EP by Burial
- Kindred, North Dakota
- Kindred (Heathenism), local worship group in Ásatrú and some forms of Germanic neopaganism
- a 6-row malting barley variety
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kindred.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.