From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about "kinetics" as an uncountable noun. For the same word as a pluralization of "kinetic", see Kinetic (disambiguation).
|Look up kinetics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kinetics (Ancient Greek: κίνησις “kinesis”, movement or to move) may refer to:
- In science and medicine
- Kinetics (physics), the study of motion and its causes
- Rigid body kinetics, the study of the motion of rigid bodies
- Chemical kinetics, the study of chemical reaction rates
- Pharmacokinetics, the study of the processes a substance undergoes in the human body, particularly the rates at which it is absorbed, distributed, metabolised and excreted
- Human kinetics or kinesiology, the study of human biomechanical movement
- C0t analysis, also known as DNA recombination kinetics
- Kinetics (company), a technology company
- ST Kinetics, a weaponry and specialty vehicle manufacturer
- Color Kinetics, a former lighting company, now part of the Philips group of companies
- Kinetics, a bicycle manufacturer
- Human Kinetics, A publisher of numerous sports and recreation resources.
- Other uses
- Kinetics Internet Protocol (KIP), an AppleTalk network protocol
- NASCAR Kinetics, a semester-long experiential program offered to several American universities
- Kinetic activity (military terminology)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.