Kineton High School
|Motto||Learning Excellence for All|
|DfE URN||125734 Tables|
|Houses||Adlington, Ainslie, Hoy and Redgrave|
|Colours||Red and Black|
Kineton High School is a mixed secondary school in South Warwickshire, England within the village of Kineton. It is a non-selective community school run by Warwickshire County Council. Pupils are aged between eleven and nineteen. The school has specialist Sports College status.
There have been five headteachers since the school opened.
In 2013 the school was in the Specialist Schools and Academies Trust list of top 20 per cent of schools for high attainment in end of Key Stage 4 and the Financial Times’ top 1,000 schools list for post 16 performance.
- "Kineton High School Turns 50". Warwick Courier. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Fire at Kineton School". Leamington Courier. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Kineton's Headteacher is Sad to Leave". Kenilworth Weekly News. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Letter to parents September 2014". Kineton High School website. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Jet-setting Kineton Pupils Go On Two Contrasting Trips Abroad". Leamington Courier. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Notable Facts". The William Beck Website. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
|This Warwickshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|