From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from King's Cross (disambiguation))
Kings Cross or King's Cross can refer to:
- Kings Cross, London - an area of Central London, England
- King's Cross Central a development of previously semi-derelict land in the King's Cross area
- London King's Cross railway station a major London railway terminus
- King's Cross St. Pancras tube station for London Underground lines
- the location of the King's Cross fire of November 1987.
- King's Cross Thameslink railway station a former railway station connecting with King's Cross station and King's Cross St Pancras tube station
- Kings Cross, New South Wales - an area of Sydney, Australia
- Kings Cross railway station, Sydney an underground railway station in Sydney
- "King's Cross", a Pet Shop Boys song from their 1987 album Actually, also covered and released as a single by Tracey Thorn in 2007.
- "King's Crossing", an Elliott Smith song on the album From a Basement on the Hill.
- Kings Cross, a UK rock band formerly known as Belisha.
- King's X, an American rock band.
- The Kings Cross - Cardiff's oldest serving gay pub
- A type of solitaire card game.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.