From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from King's Highway (disambiguation))
King's Highway or Kings Highway may refer to:
- King's Highway (ancient), an ancient trade route from Egypt to Syria
- Kings Highway (Australia), connecting to
- King's Highway (Charleston to Boston), United States
- King's Highway (Ontario), Highway designation in Ontario, Canada from 1930 to 1993 (now just provincially maintained highways)
- King's Highway (St. Augustine to Mexico), a 17th-century route from Florida to Mexico
- Kings Highway (today Farm to Market Road 989), in Bowie County, Texas
- Kings Highway (Virginia State Route 3), central Virginia
- Kings Highway (Virginia State Route 125), Suffolk, Virginia
- Kings Highway, today County Route 13 (Rockland County, New York), a major route through Valley Cottage, New York
- Kings Highway (today Pennsylvania Route 143), in eastern Pennsylvania
- King's Highway (French: Chemin du Roy), part of Route 138 in Quebec, Canada
- Kings Highway (today U.S. Route 61), the trail following the Mississippi River northward from New Orleans, Louisiana, through New Madrid, Sikeston, Cape Girardeau, Perryville, and St. Louis, Missouri
- Kings Highway, a road that ran from Perth Amboy to Salem, New Jersey
- King's Highways (see Highways in Ontario), the designation of the primary highway system in Ontario, Canada
- Kings Highway Conservation District, Dallas, Texas, a neighborhood
- El Camino Real (California), a historical road
- The King's Highway, a 1927 British film
- "Kings Highway," a song on Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' album Into the Great Wide Open
- "King's Highway," a song by Kenny Wayne Shepherd album "Trouble Is...."
- Kings Highway (Brooklyn), a broad avenue passing through mostly commercial areas in the southern part of Brooklyn
New York City Subway stations
- Kings Highway (BMT Brighton Line) at East 16th Street; serving the B Q trains
- Kings Highway (IND Culver Line) at McDonald Avenue; serving the F train
- Kings Highway (BMT Sea Beach Line) at West 8th Street; serving the N train
- Highway#England and Wales - A legal term denoting a road or path in public ownership to which the public has access.
- King's Road (disambiguation)
- Royal Road (disambiguation)
- El Camino Real (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title King's Highway.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.